Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (69294 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
His brain must be feeling as good as new because it's been veeeery long since he made use of it.

Trying too hard to pass himself off as a pacifist when in fact he's got a pile of skeletons in the trunk of his car.

Bastard pray that your 50th generation will archive 1/10 of Gej's achievements.

useless bastard using fraudulent data just like his counterpart egift the data fraudster.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by IamChiboi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
HOEkay grin
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm
Issorait
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hope say PGJ no talk for that place, because na there that man go lose the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by olatade(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Accidental president,nigeria's greatest mistake undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by anonimi: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
His brain must be feeling as good as new because it's been veeeery long since he made use of it.

Trying too hard to pass himself off as a pacifist when in fact he's got a pile of skeletons in the trunk of his car.

Like this one

chidinma003:
Muhammadu Buhari​'s Undisclosed 90,000 Shares In Panalpina World Transport

President Muhammadu Buhari may not have disclosed all his assets and investments in the Asset Declaration document he submitted to the Code of Conducts Bureau, CCB. According to the document, President Buhari bought 90,000 shares in Panalpina World Transport (Nigerian) limited on 1st August 1995 but this share was not included in his asset declaration document A document obtained by Daily Post on Sunday indicated that President Buhari allegedly has a huge share in Panalpina World Transport (Nigeria) Limited, which he did not disclose in the list of his assets made public by his media aides last week.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827380_panalpinalogohp_jpegc58a71593d0c4fe0d26a9365be443266

Click here to read more: http://www.chidinmaonyejiuwa.com/buharis-has-an-undisclosed-90000-shares-in-panalpina-world-transport-nigerian-a-multinational-company/

or maybe like this one? =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828712_fraudu_jpegdfe39178f5717a44d627aeb0c7ae5cab

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828713_fraud_jpegfabcaa72cb3406cc2df0a938add6a629

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sunny63(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ d man of honour

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Okwudiri87: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
my able president. We miss u. Since u left things ve change frm good to worse. The changers scamed us though l didnt vote for them. The propagandist frm Southwest did the job though they are regreating their action but its late for them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
modath:

Not cool & i agree with 99%of your posts. ..
Lets rise above their level... thx.
Owkay... Noted. My bad.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by 4stylz: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
This man is behind the little peace we have in this country; God bless you and your household.

You have achieved every worldly thing; all you need to do is seek the kingdom of GOD

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
CandyBar:
He looks fresh......it's either the heat on that seat was drying him up or He's now just enjoying his "Loot".

All of the above, I guess. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Bdemmy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
See as the guy dey fresh. Change is good o!

The guy see say PHCN has improved and stealing is now corruption.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by margclever: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:

and what have done with your stupid brain apart from spewing trash on nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
you would have had enough shoes by now, how's your fishing going?
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by anonimi: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bdemmy:

See as the guy dey fresh. Change is good o!

The guy see say PHCN has improved and stealing is now corruption.

Really

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Sirnokiopee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Happy outing
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided

If you were looking to earn yourself some likes....sorry hun,you goofed big time! undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs of development.

Even Yaradua's reign was better........ I hope you and your Pig of a wife rot in Jail undecided
pains all over ur comments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by chax100(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
olokedde:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-uchIK6lWAxs/Ve2k1kCzeSI/AAAAAAAGfTk/E9qmsowAEf4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan on Saturday September 6th made his first public outing since leaving office in May 2015. He attended a PDP event in Bayelsa state where he openly endorsed the 2nd term bid of the incumbent governor Dickson Seriaki and called on Bayelsans to come out en mass on December 5th to re-elect the governor during the state governorship election‎.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dRdkFQrxrlY/Ve2k2d3VUXI/AAAAAAAGfTs/TD78mpJLWFM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XCDUktUkF88/Ve2k2l3bk5I/AAAAAAAGfTw/4fB1WhiRGZ8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-gej-makes-his-first-public.html

GEJ I'm so proud of you sir. May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you and your lovely wife. God bless you Sir!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by onajo2000(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

Thunder fire u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sammyj: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Chai bros you bad guuuuu !!!! grin grin grin
OLAplusONE:
GEJ the gooner....one thing I learnt from your stay in office was the unforgetable memory of the ' Yam and Goat theory'.. Ur memorable lives on.
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by CLeAtHead(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yeah right ,like I need likes to buy gas or pay my mortgage. Gurl please go suck a D*** in peace undecided
fpeter:

If you were looking to earn yourself some likes....sorry hun,you goofed big time! undecided

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
A man of Peace. I respect you Sir

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na wa oh. GEJ simply made an appearance, yet the APR clowns here are all jittery grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
margclever:
You really don't wanna know what else I've used it for.

Go ask your mom. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

Pig of a wife?

Your craze go soon kill you

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
omenka:
Chief, you are bigger than this oo.
You got me there bros.. cheesy
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by bendike: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

Rude dumbf **** like you! Who robbed you? You better wash your mouth with omo.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
margclever:

Don't bother replying imbec!les...
They don't understand a thing
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=CLeAtHead post=37770363][b][i][right][size=10pt][font=Cursive][color=#770077]His face don dey fresh..........But you remain Clueless. The DumbF*** robbed us of almost 6yrs

We wish you de same. You are more venomous than Eve,s snake and there should no place for ppl like u in the Nigeria of our prayers. Why strike a man who should
be resting?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by joshgold(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmmm, jonathan...
Re: GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) by alexlee50: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:

wetin this man do u, wey u dey abuse the man, curse him wife join?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.