Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

(VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (44164 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Jesus Appeared In Ghana | Watch And Download Video / Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
IkUKU01:
Life is a complex entity wen viewed in different perspective it all correlates!! Asuming it was prophet mohammed(P B Upon Him)dat appeared u would av heard phrases like ALLAHUAKBAR! Or if sometin in d form of JESUS appeared in any protestant church they would av believed!!but as 4 d video it correlates with d prayers dat those children in block rosary normally recite "who is she dat cometh forth as d morning rising? Fair as d moon, bright as d sun".bla bla bla I must say am tempted to believe and I believed.

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ManTiger(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Last time, they said a prophet appeared on the wall of a dirty toilet and old men and women queue to see it! I just asked myself, can we be more stupid and crazy at the same time?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by MeandSum: 5:28am On Sep 11, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Wonder shall never end!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblmPoa8Ho0!
see me see $tupidity! what are they all shouting about? see what illiteracy brings - with mass hysteria.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by MeandSum: 5:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Appleyard:
Mary did not appear anywhere! So-called Mary is a demon decieving people with appearance here and there. We know her to be fake because Mary had no Biblical role to play in the scheme of things nor in event pertaining to the end time!

Just another enticing and seducing spirit decieving and operating an unsuspecting church.

So-called holy mary decieving people since Eons!

not sure which is worse - you believing in end time or them barking at a cloud? you both suffer the same delusion smiley
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Appleyard(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2015
MeandSum:

not sure which is worse - you believing in end time or them barking at a cloud? you both suffer the same delusion smiley
Pls, refer to this thread: Roman Catholicism Exposed: Who Is This Mother And Child?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by roob: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
italo:

I don't know. I don't say what I don't know, unlike you.
Chai!.. Your very confuse..smh..
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by roob: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Imoy:

U are confused bro.
Checking ur signature tells me u are a catholic,
I will jst advice u to read ur bible very well and pray 4 direction.
God bless u.
Pls dnt quote me again cos u won't get a reply.

He's confused... And a very very blind catholic for that matter.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
roob:

Chai!.. Your very confuse..smh..

How...because I said "I don't know?"
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Jozzy4: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
ayoku777:

Rev 4v1-2 -After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

See that? John saw it in the Spirit. The vision was a spiritual vision, with symbolic representation for what was to come.

The four horsemen, the angels of the seven trumpets, and the woman of Rev 12, were all seen spiritually by John. They were not physical appearance.

Ofcourse, they all represent physical realities or that their actions will cause physical events. But the angels and the woman were not seen physically.

It was a spiritual vision.

Shalom

This guy and selective interpretation , this 1-4 seals ar SYMBOLIC but the fifth seal of souls under the altar is physical right ?

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jozzy4:

This guy and selective interpretation , this 1-4 seals ar SYMBOLIC but the fifth seal of souls under the altar is physical right ?

My brother are you surprised?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jozzy4:

None of the seals were physical. I said they were all seen spiritually. A spiritual vision can be a literal occurence, but it happened in the realm of the spirit; not seen physically.

The seven angels blowing the trumpet is a literal spiritual occurence, but no physical eye will see them. So also, the souls under the alter are literal, but spiritual. Can you physically see a soul?

Not everything in Revelation was symbolic, some were literal. But John saw everything in the spirit, spiritually. Spiritual and symbolic don't mean the same thing. A spiritual event can be literal, but not physical.

You get?

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by MeandSum: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Appleyard:
Pls, refer to this thread: Roman Catholicism Exposed: Who Is This Mother And Child?

First, I'm an atheist (I've been for over 20 years) but for argument's sake, I've got few questions for you.

1) do you believe Jesus was born through immaculate conception?
2) do you believe in the perpetual virginity of his mother, Mary, after his birth?

Your case is like that of two mad men arguing in a psychiatric hospital over who has the right to see the doctor first. One says he should be let in first because he's Joseph Stalin and the other says he is superior because he's Napoleon Bonaparte.

Bottom line, organized religion are all based on lies.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Jozzy4: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
ayoku777:

None of the seals were physical. I said they were all seen spiritually. A spiritual vision can be a literal occurence, but it happened in the realm of the spirit; not seen physically.

The seven angels blowing the trumpet is a literal spiritual occurence, but no physical eye will see them. So also, the souls under the alter are literal, but spiritual. Can you physically see a soul?

Not everything in Revelation was symbolic, some were literal. But John saw everything in the spirit, spiritually. Spiritual and symbolic don't mean the same thing. A spiritual event can be literal, but not physical.

You get?

Shalom
Off point !
by physical, i mean literal

Are The four horsemen literal or symbolic representations ?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jozzy4:

Off point !
by physical, i mean literal

Are The four horsemen literal or symbolic representations ?

They could be either of the two (literal or symbolic). Because one of the horsemen is called death; and hell followed behind him. That sounds symbolic.

But the other horsemen had no such names, just descriptions. So they could be literal.

But they are all definitely spiritual (spiritual beings or spiritual events). None was physical, or could be seen physically. They are all either literal spiritual beings or symbolic spiritual events in the realm of the spirit.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Jozzy4: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
ayoku777:

They could be either of the two (literal or symbolic). Because one of the horsemen is called death; and hell followed behind him. That's sounds symbolic.

But the other horsemen had no such names, just descriptions. So they could be literal.

But they are all definitely spiritual (spiritual beings or spiritual events). None was physical, or could be seen physically. They are all either literal spiritual beings or symbolic spiritual events in the realm of the spirit.

Shalom

You finally confirmed my words , you are so good at selective interpretation . @underlined So a part of the seals is symbolic while other parts are literal ? shocked uh

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Appleyard(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
MeandSum:

First, I'm an atheist (I've been for over 20 years) but for argument's sake, I've got few questions for you.

1) do you believe Jesus was born through immaculate conception?
2) do you believe in the perpetual virginity of his mother, Mary, after his birth?

Your case is like that of two mad men arguing in a psychiatric hospital over who has the right to see the doctor first. One says he should be let in first because he's Joseph Stalin and the other says he is superior because he's Napoleon Bonaparte.

Bottom line, organized religion are all based on lies.
Atheist? gringringrin Oh, not again!

Anyway, On ur questions;

1) Yes! Christ (and not Mary) was born without Sin. But i don't expect you to understand.

2) No! Perpetual Virginity after the birth of Christ was only a dogma and another of the many lies of Roman Catholicism. Mary had other children after the Birth of Jesus--that is, the natural offspring of her union with Joseph, her husband. The Bible clearly stated that Jesus was Mary's "first born" son (Matt. 1vs25); it never said He was Her only child.
Being Her first born thus certainly infer that she later had a second or possibly third-born child, etc. That such was the case seems apparent, for the names of four brothers are mentioned: James, Joses, Simon, and Judas (Matt. 13vs55). cheesy

Scriptures speaks for themselves cool.

But like i said earlier, i don't expect someone like you to understand. And one of the outstanding unique feature of this great Black book called Bible is that every character or being can be found in it, and as foretold by it, even before your likes were born.

Psalm 14 vs 1a.

The fool said in His heart, There is no God.....

Hoping atheists like u ceased from being such.

No offence meant, pls.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jozzy4:

You finally confirmed my words , you are so good at selective interpretation . @underlined So a part of the seals is symbolic while other parts are literal ? shocked uh

That's the truth of the book of revelation. Some are literal, some are symbolic, some are spiritual, and some are physical (eg millenial reign, white throne judgment).

That's why to understand revelation, there is no room for lazy generalization. You must prayerfully meditate on it and compare its texts with other verses of the bible.

Those who say, all of revelation is symbolic, or all of revelation is literal, etc are the ones that come up with bogus and phoney interpretation.

Trying to streamline the book of revelation into a single style of interpretation (say only symbolic or only literal) will lead one to false doctrines and heresis.

Above all though, no matter how studious or meditative we get with the word, we still need to prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to open our understanding. It is His book, He inspired its writers; so only Him knows it all.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Jozzy4: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
ayoku777:

That's the truth of the book of revelation. Some are literal, some are symbolic, some are spiritual, and some are physical (eg millenial reign, white throne judgment).

That's why to understand revelation, there is no room for lazy generalization. You must prayerfully meditate on it and compare its texts with other verses of the bible.

Those who say, all of revelation is symbolic, or all of revelation is literal, etc are the ones that come up with bogus and phoney interpretation.

Trying to streamline the book of revelation into a single style of interpretation (say only symbolic or only literal) will lead one to false doctrines and heresis.

Above all though, no matter how studious or meditative we get with the word, we still need to prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit to open our understanding. It is His book, He inspired its writers; so only Him knows it all.

Shalom

After saying one horseman is symbolic while other horsemen are literal ! imagine
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Jozzy4: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
dmandy:

My brother are you surprised?

Not suprised , aftrall you heard him saying one horseman is symbolic while the remaining horsemen in the seal are literal .
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jozzy4:

Not suprised , aftrall you heard him saying one horseman is symbolic while the remaining horsemen in the seal are literal .

That's how they roll.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by dayodare49o: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ogun o, sango o, obatala o, ailala o...abeg make u na come I want send you to the idiot way dey make me vex here. liars.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by jnrbayano(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
italo:

So not only "covenant mediators" can appear now.

Countries too can appear.

Like Israel, Nigeria etc

Only the appearance of Mary and Elijah are demonic, abi?

grin

2 Likes

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by esherizdan(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Appleyard:
Mary did not appear anywhere! So-called Mary is a demon decieving people with appearance here and there. We know her to be fake because Mary had no Biblical role to play in the scheme of things nor in event pertaining to the end time!

Just another enticing and seducing spirit decieving and operating an unsuspecting church.

So-called holy mary decieving people since Eons!
thank u my broda some gullible Christians will turn DAT place to a worship center.its close to my area u mid to see d numb a of pple trooping DAT place

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
esherizdan:

thank u my broda some gullible Christians will turn DAT place to a worship center.its close to my area u mid to see d numb a of pple trooping DAT place

Its really sad.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by italo: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
esherizdan:

How do you know they are gullible?

Are you saying you are certain that the apparition is not real?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by frank317: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
The holy spirit is at it again, causing confusion among Christians.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by esherizdan(f): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
frank317:
The holy spirit is at it again, causing confusion among Christians.
are u saying d holy spirit is confused.May God forgive or ignorance
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by sugarvallly(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
I just finished watching an exact video on youtube,and it appeared in ivory Coast, abidjan.
it appeared in 2011.it is the same video...
nawa 4nigerians oh...the video I watched has the same footage, "Virgin mary appears over ivory Coast"check it out on YouTube, dont be deceived

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Diogo1(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Eminentsaint:
That's not the real video. The real video has not been uploaded yet. I live in Kaduna.

Can you please send me the real video? I'll be happy if you can send it to me through whatsapp 08053316643
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by dionflex: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2015
ayoku777:

Rev 12v17 -And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

In this passage, who is the seed of the woman? It is Jesus, the man child (Rev 12v5)

And who are the remnant of her seed (Jesus)? It is the believing jews and gentiles. That's why it said "those which have the testimony of Jesus Christ".

The remnant of the seed of the woman is the Church; believers in Christ; the seed of Abraham after the Spirit. While the woman herself is Israel; the seed of Abraham after the flesh.

Its not so hard.

Shalom

And You Clearly Stated Before that The Woman Isn't Mary. How come Israel Is Now The Mother Of Jesus Christ? Can You Explain That From The Bible?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2015
dionflex:

And You Clearly Stated Before that The Woman Isn't Mary. How come Israel Is Now The Mother Of Jesus Christ? Can You Explain That From The Bible?

I already explained that the woman in Rev 12, that gave birth to the man child (Jesus the last Adam) is not Mary. The woman represents Israel; or Jerusalem specifically -the place Jesus rose from the dead as the last Adam.

Isaiah 66v7,8,10 -Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a MAN CHILD.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as ZION travailed, she brought forth her children.

10  Rejoice ye with JERUSALEM, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Can you see now? The woman that brought forth the man child is Zion or Jerusalem. Zion travailed when Jesus hung on the cross; and she brought forth her man child when Jesus rose from the dead as the last Adam.

The woman in that Rev 12 is not Mary, it is Jerusalem. And that interpretation further proves true because just as the woman was persecuted by the dragon after the man child ascended, and she ran into the wilderness, and the dragon now turned its wrath on the remnant of her seed.

Rev 12v13-14 -And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So also, after Jesus the last Adam ascended, Jerusalem was persecuted and destroyed by the roman army, and the jews were scattered abroad and the land was desolate. Then the devil turned its wrath on the remnant of her seed (Jesus), that is the church, believers in Christ Jesus.

None of the interpretation of that vision applied to Mary. Was she specifically persecuted after Christ's ascension, or given wings to fly into the wilderness? That interpretation only applies to the experience of Israel and Jerusalem under satan-controlled roman empire after Jesus ascended.

The woman of Rev 12 is Zion (the nation of Israel, or Jerusalem specifically).

Shalom.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by otr1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
ayoku777:

Rev 12v17 -And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

In this passage, who is the seed of the woman? It is Jesus, the man child (Rev 12v5)

And who are the remnant of her seed (Jesus)? It is the believing jews and gentiles. That's why it said "those which have the testimony of Jesus Christ".

The remnant of the seed of the woman is the Church; believers in Christ; the seed of Abraham after the Spirit. While the woman herself is Israel; the seed of Abraham after the flesh.

Its not so hard.

Shalom
Actually, the woman being referred to is the body of Christ, the CHURCH.
Just as this woman represents the true church, the woman in Revelation 17 riding a beast represents an apostate church.

The book of Revelation and few others are not to be taken literarily. They're symbolic.
Only a fool will be expecting to see a woman clothed with the sun or a woman riding a beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.