Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

(VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (44141 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Jesus Appeared In Ghana | Watch And Download Video / Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by otr1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
italo:
scriptural antecedence show that saints appear on earth. E.g Elijah, Moses, Matt 26 saints, Mary in Rev 12.

The woman in Rev 12 isn't mary. That woman represents the true church- not a 4-walled building- while the woman in chapter 17 describes an apostate church.
Don't expect to see a woman riding a scarlet beast or a woman clothed with the sun in this 21st century. It is symbolic and not to be taken literarily.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by ayoku777(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
otr1:

Actually, the woman being referred to is the body of Christ, the CHURCH.
Just as this woman represents the true church, the woman in Revelation 17 riding a beast represents an apostate church.

I've also considered the possibility that the woman could represent the church. Because the two major characters in the bible that are usually represented as bride or woman are Israel or the church.

But one reason I believe the Rev 12 woman is Israel or Jerusalem and not the church is because the woman brought forth the man child (Jesus, the last Adam), not the other way around.

The church did not bring forth the Christ, Christ brought forth the church. Just as Adam brought forth Eve, not the other way around. If that woman is the church, it would imply that the church brought forth the Christ -which is doctrinally incorrect. Unless you don't think the man child is Jesus.

I believe the woman represents Israel or Jerusalem because it was Jerusalem that brought forth the man child (last Adam); not the church.

And this verses agrees with it:

Isaiah 66v7,8,10 -Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a MAN CHILD.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as ZION travailed, she brought forth her children.

10  Rejoice ye with JERUSALEM, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

According to this verses, Jerusalem brought forth the man child.

And also the other woman in Rev 17, according to the bible is Babylon (Rev 17v5). And Babylon represents the satan-controlled kingdom of this world and her antichrist religious, political and economic systems. Those are the three parts Babylon was eventually divided into (Rev 16v19). Its not just the apostate church.

otr1:
The book of Revelation and few others are not to be taken literarily. They're symbolic. Only a fool will be expecting to see a woman clothed with the sun or a woman riding a beast.

Some parts of the book of revelation are to be understood literally, like the millenial reign, the white throne judgment, the description of the lake of fire and new Jerusalem. Those are literal descriptions that would be seen. They are not symbolic.

But I agree 100% with the statement in bold red.

But please feel free to show me the points that makes you think the Rev 12 woman represents the church. We all know in part.

Shalom
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by enebelle: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
And yet the bible still says that blessed are those that have not seen and yet believe.
I believe in Mary the blessed mother of our savior Jesus Christ.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by otr1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
ayoku777:

I've also considered the possibility that the woman could represent the church. Because the two major characters in the bible that are usually represented as bride or woman are Israel or the church.

But one reason I believe the Rev 12 woman is Israel or Jerusalem and not the church is because the woman brought forth the man child (Jesus, the last Adam), not the other way around.

The church did not bring forth the Christ, Christ brought forth the church. Just as Adam brought forth Eve, not the other way around. If that woman is the church, it would imply that the church brought forth the Christ -which is doctrinally incorrect. Unless you don't think the man child is Jesus.

I believe the woman represents Israel or Jerusalem because it was Jerusalem that brought forth the man child (last Adam); not the church.

And this verses agrees with it:

Isaiah 66v7,8,10 -Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a MAN CHILD.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as ZION travailed, she brought forth her children.

10  Rejoice ye with JERUSALEM, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

According to this verses, Jerusalem brought forth the man child.

And also the other woman in Rev 17, according to the bible is Babylon (Rev 17v5). And Babylon represents the satan-controlled kingdom of this world and her antichrist religious, political and economic systems. Those are the three parts Babylon was eventually divided into (Rev 16v19). Its not just the apostate church.

Some parts of the book of revelation are to be understood literally, like the millenial reign, the white throne judgment, the description of the lake of fire and new Jerusalem. Those are literal descriptions that would be seen. They are not symbolic.

But I agree 100% with the statement in bold red.

But please feel free to show me the points that makes you think the Rev 12 woman represents the church. We all know in part.

Shalom
The Woman could be Israel- not literal israel- but spiritual- the people of God.
Galatians 3:29 .....'And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise'.
A woman in Bible prophecy stands for the people of God- in this case, the church. So if we're seeing a woman with 12 stars, we all know this is refering to Israel- God's chosen people- and in this case, the true believers in God throughout the world, not the nation of Israel or jews.
We have to consider the whole chapter before drawing conclusion.
Rev 12:14 told us the woman was driven into the wilderness for 1260 days. By who? Read Daniel 7:25. The fourth beast of Daniel 7 describes the anti-christ. You see here that the anti-christ is persecuting God's people for A TIME, AND TIMES AND THE DIVIDING OF A TIME. This beast character is the same who is wroth with the seeds of the woman for 1260 days.
Note that a time and times and dividing of a time is the same as 1260 days. A time in the bible prophecy equals a year (Dan 4:32). So a time( 1year) + times (2years) + dividing of a time (1/2 year)= 3.5 years. Given that we have 30 days in the Hebrew calendar (Gen 7:11, 7:24 and 8:4 will give a clue). 3.5years = 42 months. 42 months x 30 days =1260 days. So the seeds of the woman in Rev 12 is still the same as the saints in Dan 7:25. Just 2 difference verses of different books of the Bible saying the same thing.
Please note also that a day in Bible prophecy means a year (Ezekiel 4:6). In essence 1260 prophetic days = 1260 literal years.
See also, the beast of Revelation 13. It's the same beast as that of Daniel 7 and is to continue 'rule' for 42 months (1260 days) before it receive a mortal wound on its head.
We all know that true bible believers suffered severe persecution 538-1798AD (exactly 1260 years) and it was after this time that we had the great reformation.
This Harlot woman riding a beast was the persecutor.
The woman in Chapter 17 is also a church, an apostate church which is why the Bible calls her Mother of Harlots. Since God sees the church as being married to Him. The woman, Babylon is guilty of committing "fornication" and is a "LovePeddler". Well, we need to find out the BIBLICAL meaning of fornication. In the Bible, fornication is the act of committing adultery against God by mixing with other Pagan nations and practices(traditions) and going after other gods. Look at how God described this in the book of Ezekiel:
Ezekiel 16:26-32.
Notice that this woman- church- sits on a beast- kingdom/country. So we have a church-state union here. Let discerning minds connect the dots
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by digitzs: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2015
I hardly comment but I must confess there are biblically sound minds here. Brothers I enjoin you to pray more fervently than you've taught. The truth you've spoken requires prayer backing before they'll be of impact to those who are sincerely deceived in matters of faith and doctrine. Those who are blind to the fulfillment of scriptural prophecies in our time will continually find themselves being fornicated with by demons in disguise of apparitions. Beware this is no small matter it affects over a billion of the world's population.

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
digitzs:
I hardly comment but I must confess there are biblically sound minds here. Brothers I enjoin you to pray more fervently than you've taught. The truth you've spoken requires prayer backing before they'll be of impact to those who are sincerely deceived in matters of faith and doctrine. Those who are blind to the fulfillment of scriptural prophecies in our time will continually find themselves being fornicated with by demons in disguise of apparitions. Beware this is no small matter it affects over a billion of the world's population.

On what do you base your truth?
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by tswagg007(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
HomoSapiien:
Hail Mary nigga run quick seeeeee! What do we have here nooowww? Do you wanna ride or die? LalalalalalalalalalalLalalalalala! grin grin grin

This thread reminds me of 2PAC's Hail Mary, lol.
dat guy na ebora..c as d song correspond with wetin happen
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by HomoSapiien: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
tswagg007:
dat guy na ebora..c as d song correspond with wetin happen

grin

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by lushlips(f): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
That person dat Mary a fake, I hope u no God is everywhere. Even if u dnt biliv,such hateful words about the mother of Christ is blasphemy. U even called Her a demon. Sometimes ur opinion and running mouth with words spoken without thinking can mk u invite d wrath of God. Pls b careful wat u say wen it involves religion.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Eminentsaint(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Diogo1:

Can you please send me the real video? I'll be happy if you can send it to me through whatsapp 08053316643
Sorry for the late reply but no video, only eye witness account(s)
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by brocab: 4:14am On May 17, 2016
You people are being deceived. This sounds like the story about the 3 children who claimed they had seen Our lady on Fatima "Mary" and yet hundreds of others who were standing behind the children saw something completely different, through eye witnesses they saw an object spinning around with flashing coloured lights. UFO's were common back than, look at the early artefacts, old paintings of UFO's painted behind Mary. The enemy will try anything to take us all away from Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLbII1qjH38
LOVEGINO:
Wonder shall never end!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblmPoa8Ho0!
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by maklelemakukula(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
David0:

That's a crappy video. So Mary appeared but never said a word nor change body movement but rather like a statue. Abi na deaf m dumb?. Besides y do I get d feeling dats a demon. Cos u can't even say dats Mary, d same one dats dead n buried.
you think u are wise, but u are foolish.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by brocab: 2:35am On Oct 31, 2017
I totally agree, when we look into the sun light it can deceive us, If someone was looking into the glory of God, he/she would instantly drop dead.
No-one can look into the Suns path clearly, only because the Sun rays will blind you quickly, Mary's glorified body standing in the path of the Sun, where was the Sun shining?
While or this commotion was happening-the Sun had disappeared?
{Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, because the memory of them is forgotten. Their love, their hate, and their envy have already vanished, and they will never again have a share in all that is done under the sun.…
Now If is the Word of God: as the scriptures tells us, then Mary did not raise-this is obviously a demonic masquerading spirit deceiving you all.
David0:

That's a crappy video. So Mary appeared but never said a word nor change body movement but rather like a statue. Abi na deaf m dumb?. Besides y do I get d feeling dats a demon. Cos u can't even say dats Mary, d same one dats dead n buried.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Amujale(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mary is a fictitious character that never existed.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by Amujale(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mary is a malicious adaptation of the African God Au-Set.
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by brocab: 9:51pm On May 06, 2020
Dealing with the Catholic's "no-one seems to ever see Jesus-but yet the Catholic's seem to see Mary in all her glory, so does this mean there is another Mary that the rest of the world don't know about? She is made out to be some what saint above every name above heaven on earth and under the earth so she is praised and worshipped above measure..
Because the Mary the Catholic's believe her to be, doesn't seem to match the Mary I know in scripture, Mary disbelieved Jesus, her own siblings didn't believe Jesus was Christ the Son of God.
So how is it-she should be glorified above every name-if she was also in need of a savour just like the rest of us?
{Matthew 12:46-50} Jesus’ Mother and Brothers
While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.” He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
Obviously when we read these scriptures, we can see-Mary and her siblings didn't believe Jesus was who He said He is.
I suppose this was why Jesus said: come out from amongst them My people..
{2 Corinthians 6:16-18} What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.”
“Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” And: “I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”…
Re: (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna by brocab: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
{ Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; Nevermore will they have a share In anything done under the sun.
Just reading this verse: show's the people who claim they saw Mary: this is not Mary: it's a masquerading spirit transforming themselves into a angel of light. So the world will be deceived. for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
{Corinthians 11:13-15} Deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
Once we die, we don't come back-we are finished. I have heard over the years-many claim they see their dead in dreams and visions, many say their dead are guiding them keeping watch over them, if the dead know nothing after they are gone:, just as the scriptures tells us: then these are obviously demonic masquerading spirits, leading us further away from God.
How about this: people say statues move, they bleed, they drop tears, the eye's move, and yet statues are made of clay, not living; these are demonic spirits drawing people away from the living truth.
{ Mark 12:27} He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. You are therefore greatly mistaken.”
We don't war against fresh and blood-but against the principalities against the demons of this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.