Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari (1776 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Will Soon Reveal His Location" - Brother Reveals / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / United States Gave Buhari Names Of Oil Thieves – Punch (2) (3) (4)

We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
There are indications that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari will soon name and prosecute the country’s crude oil thieves, some of whom the president indicates were in the former management of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). In July, Buhari had revealed that some top officials of the past government of former President Goodluck Jonathan stole at least a million barrels of crude oil in one day, vowing to bring them to account. He had also said that prosecution of the crude oil thieves would begin in a few weeks, disclosing that his government had traced where the money from the illegal sale of crude oil was being stashed away. Buhari made the latest revelation regarding the imminent prosecution of the past NNPC management on Monday in an interview with Mansur Liman, editor of BBC Hausa. On corruption in Nigeria’s oil industry, BBC quoted Buhari as saying: “We are getting a lot of results. We hope in a couple of months’ time we can make clear disclosures and start the prosecution of those that had been stealing the crude. (…) Those who have been in charge of the NNPC at top level, they can’t claim ignorance of what has been happening for the last 10 years.”

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-will-soon-reveal-crude-oil-thieves

lalasticlala

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Aminat508(f): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yes
Yes
Yes

I trust u Buhari

God bless PMB

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by peterovanski(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Another 'soon' from the dullard!

Congratulations Nigerians!!!
PMB has just broken a 2000yr-old Guiness Book of World Record for the most "SOON" and "SHALL" used in 100days.

The last holder of the record was John The Baptist when he was shouting in the wilderness that the Saviour will "soon" be baptised and "shall" be king of the World. He did it for 113days.

Once again, congrats Mr. President. At least behind every dull story, there is an achievement!

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Very soon they wil start crying of witch hunting. Sai buhari

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Aminat508(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:
wharever undecided

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Abugab(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Burst the bubble and let the haters be put to shame.
I know they will all be shamed and eventually be muted in their wailing.
PDP and the wailers

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by agarawu23(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Abugab:
Burst the bubble and let the haters be put to shame.
I know they will all be shamed and eventually be muted in their wailing.
PDP and the wailers
gbam!!! cool
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by gabazin080(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
All talk and no action

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:
he want to put fear and torment them first,before sending them to jail, Many are already in hospital

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by kadas01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
I recommend that they should all be tied to a stake and be shot in the head at very close range!

They do no wish our Country well and as such do not deserve any form of mercy!

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by funlord(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hurry up! Talk is cheap!

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Editor1:

PMB has just broken a 2000yr-old Guiness Book of World Record for the most "SOON" and "SHALL" used in 100days.

The last holder of the record was John The Baptist when he was shouting in the wilderness that the Saviour will "soon" be baptised and "shall" be king of the World. He did it for 113days.

Once again, congrats Mr. President. At least behind every dull story, there is an achievement!
when did u start reading bible, because u know nothing in d bible

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I DON TIRE TO HEAR ANY OF THESE WORDS
-SOON
-AWAITING
-STILL INVESTIGATING
-PROBING
-FINDINGS
NIGERIANS WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER SONG NOW

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yea thank God...finally Otedola, Wale tinubu and Danjuma will b brought to book and stolen asset through oil will b confiscated. . I m so happy... All d years of stolen oil frm ds theives will b recompensed... Sai buhari....
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by museveni(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
ok. When? Tired of waiting. I still dey your back
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
when did u start reading bible, because u know nothing in d bible

Sorry, I forgot u were one of the authors...
Pls who owns dat cock dat crowd three times when Peter denied Jesus?

Onye Iberibe!
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by hinwazaka: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Allegations and Promises
* We will
* We shall
* In the fullness of time
* Empty treasury
* Four figure table
* 6 billion dollars
* 9 billion dollars
* 600 million dollars railway heist
* oil swap deals
* Labaran Maku and buried farm money
* El rufai and 420 billion
* Augean stable
* Border apprehension of currency trafficker
* TSA illegality

Convictions: 0

Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Joeblazeochola(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
if I'm like make I'm reveal... if I'm no like e concern am..... my dear life goes on
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
Allegations and Promises * We will * We shall * In the fullness of time * Empty treasury * Four figure table * 6 billion dollars * 9 billion dollars * 600 million dollars railway heist * oil swap deals * Labaran Maku and buried farm money * El rufai and 420 billion * Augean stable * Border apprehension of currency trafficker * TSA illegality

Convictions: 0

Hahahaha. Nigerians

lalasticlala
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by mekus15: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
This "SOON" is beginning to sound like a song I am tired of hearing. ACT PLEASE...!
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Bevista: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Those who have been in charge of the NNPC at top level, they can’t claim ignorance of what has been happening for the last 10 years.
The corruption war may go beyond GEJ government afterall
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
go on sir!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by ziky2010(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
talk talk talk here and there without any action
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by front247: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
But when u were petroleum minister in d 70s and head of PTF under abacha u stole. This ur holier than thou altitude will not help matters
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by sammyj: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
SAI PMB
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by permsec: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
crixtex:
Yea thank God...finally Otedola, Wale tinubu and Danjuma will b brought to book and stolen asset through oil will b confiscated. . I m so happy... All d years of stolen oil frm ds theives will b recompensed... Sai buhari....
And when these acclaimed monies are recovered, hope it will be transfered to ur account.

Sit down for dia make SAY BARBER dey do una wetin yahoo boys dey do dia clients.
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2015
soon

We shall

In the fullness of time

I will

Dullard bastard
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Mtcheew, confused man heading a confused government. undecided
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by front247: 3:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Buhari govt lacks focus.somebody should tell dis illiterate that d economy is sinking
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 08, 2015
permsec:
And when these acclaimed monies are recovered, hope it will be transfered to ur account.

Sit down for dia make SAY BARBER dey do una wetin yahoo boys dey do dia clients.
Lol bro.. I use ds post dey find trouble ni o...
Re: We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari by ba7man(m): 4:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Editor1:

When they start prosecuting them, I wonder what your story will change to?

Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones / Wike Is Working, Bulldozer Seen On Woji Road, Port Harcourt / Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ?