Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 (3694 Views)

Governor Wike Arrives Enugu Airport, Welcomed By Governor Ugwuanyi (photos) / How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. / "Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by PAINGAIN: 5:06am On Sep 08, 2015
obailala:
What is the cash limit for travel?
I think the limit is 10.000dollars. Anything more than that,u have to declare it.

1 Like

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by chichriso: 5:16am On Sep 08, 2015
what is this country turning into?
Just $4,000 and he is arrested
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!

. .
. .
* ChiCHRiso Said ::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by chichriso: 5:17am On Sep 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
I think the limit is 10.000dollars. Anything more than that,u have to declare it.

And he is carrying just $4,000 out of $10,000, then, why arresting him?

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by IVORY2009(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Frm comments so far, der is no proof to dis effect, its just an allegation, ordinarily its meant to be above $10,000 dat can be regarded as "money lundry" by officials of economic and financial crime commission.

3 Likes

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by PAINGAIN: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2015
chichriso:

And he is carrying just $4,000 out of $10,000, then, why arresting him?

I wonder o!
Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by NOBODYY: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2015
glassjar1:
IT IS PAINFUL ,it is very painful. vindictive and hate full ZOOGERIA

I WISH ZOOGERIA FAIL AND CRASH TO PICIECE ,GRIND TO DUST AND INTO OBLIVION ZOOGERIA .
Funny enough when war starts bastards like u will go into hide-out....Must you make noise all the time??
Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by glassjar1: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:

Funny enough when war starts bastards like u will go into hide-out....Must you make noise all the time??

HAVE YOU DONE YAPPING ? JUST GO BACK TO YOUR DISEASE AND POVERTY cheesy REMAIN THERE IN YOUR QUARANTINE .
Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by ogb5(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2015
There is no law anywhere that limit the amount of money you can carry, just that if you carry money beyond the limit set for undeclared fund then you have to declare it.

You can carry 1 million dollars on you but declare it at the airport, don't hide it. That is the legal stand, however if you carry large sum of money on you then you expose your self to other risks. One, security officials at the airport can arrest you illegally in a bid to fleece you of your money. After all you can not claim that you don't have money for bribe.

And in Nigeria there are always unwritten laws that officials can pull up from thin air just to get money off you, so they easily say bta is 4000 usd and as such you should not have more than the bta on you. Same argument used by Buhari in jailing Fela during his first missionary stupidity journey

1 Like

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by NOBODYY: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2015
glassjar1:

HAVE YOU DONE YAPPING ? JUST GO BACK TO YOUR DISEASE AND POVERTY cheesy REMAIN THERE IN YOUR QUARANTINE .
That moment when a igbo fool says a yoruba boy is poor lmao
Keep wailing its in ur DNA(igbo's) i know u can't help it smiley
Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by glassjar1: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:

That moment when a igbo fool says a yoruba boy is poor lmao
Keep wailing its in ur DNA(igbo's) i know u can't help it smiley

GET AWAY AND REMAIN IN YOUR DISEASE .
Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by pazienza(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2015
owobokiri:
They are just trying to kill that airport. The same way they pratically brought sea-port activities in the south east to a standstill. . The same way they stopped second Niger bridge, the same way they refused to put up any strong federal government presence in the SE. . These are deliberate official actions taken to discourage passengers from using that airport. . I wouldn't be surprised if such rules will relaxed elsewhere in the country. .

You have wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by NOBODYY: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2015
glassjar1:

GET AWAY AND REMAIN IN YOUR DISEASE .

Nnnto e don pain am tongue

Go fvvk urself bitch!!
Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by glassjar1: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:

Nnnto e don pain am tongue

Go fvvk urself bitch!!

GO JERK OFF HOLDING YOUR MOMMA TEDDIES cheesy
Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by Nnannapat(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2015
(((An eye witness claims traders traveling to Dubai were arrested and detained for having more than $4,000 cash.
They claimed it is an order from above.

Many may deny or discard this, but it is a matter of time, the truth will surely prevail.

My question is this, what kind of economy are we running now?
Is it Communism or Terrorism)))

Bro, I don't think that the eye witness is telling you the whole truth, my friend went to China last week through Akanu Ibiam International, and he had about 30,000USD on him, just declear what you have that is above 4000USD, you might be asked some questions about the source of the money and your occupation, just tell the truth and off you go. There is no law in Nigeria that disallows you from travelling 1million USD,but you may be required to provide explanation on how you get the money.

3 Likes

Re: Horror At Enugu Airport.- Traders Are Arrested For Having More Than $4,000.00 by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2015
I heard the news from one of my friend ....

My question is , why is the arrest only in Enugu Airport?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic. / Some Facts 2 Know Abt Ménière Disease,The Ear Infection Buhari Is Suffering From / The Local Manufacturing Of Advanced Weapons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.