Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) (889 Views)

Write And Earn. Apply Within! / Writers Needed Urgently. Apply Within!!! / Vacancy: Article Writing Job, A Chance To Break Free And Make Thousands Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) by edmasta01: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
I am a writer. In the past 1 year, I have written over 100 articles for many of my personal project. I would say I am pretty good at what I do, and i get lots of results with it.

However, I am now at a point where I need to build a team and focus on other BIGGER things and hence the reason for this advert.

I am looking for 2 committed and "fluent" writers.

If I recruit you, you will work directly for me as a ghost writer. Every single Month, you will be writing 4 articles each for me. These articles will be between 600 - 1000 words. And these articles will be in the "Health & Fitness" Niche.

As a ghost writer, every article you write for me will NOT be owned by you.

This means, after you write and you get paid for the work, the article becomes solely mine and I can put any name I deem fit as the original writer.

The articles will be well researched, self explanatory, easy to read with simple English and be a "write as you speak" article that will benefit the reader/audience.

NOTE: If you do not understand "write as you speak", please use Google.

Each article you write for me will follow a specific guideline that I give you, and must not deviate from this guideline. Don't worry, this guidelines is quite simple to follow. I want someone who is willing to listen to instructions and follow simple instructions.

I'll expect each article you write to be delivered at the end of every week. You are also allowed to write all the four articles at one go and submit.

As long as you follow the guideline that I have put in place and you do an excellent job. Every "shoddy" and "rushed" article will be rejected and you will have to rewrite from scratch.

This post is for an article writer who is motivated enough to write from the heart. This is not for you if you are looking for quick cash!

QULIFICATION REQUIRED

I do not care if you have a B.sc, Masters or PH.D from OAU, UNN, Cambridge, Oxford etc.

As long as you can write a bad ass article that will make a reader nod in excitement that your article has changed their lives. Also you must be able to provide 5 articles that you have written by yourself in the past that prove how good you are.

DURATION

This contract will initially be for one month. This is to test the grounds, and to ensure that we can work together.

If I like your work, I will extend this contract as long as you continue to churn out "bad ass" articles, as I will need your service on an ongoing basis for at least 12-24 months.

WHATS THE PAY:

The pay will be N2,500 per sucessful article written. If you write 4 articles in a month, that is an income of N10,000 only.

WHERE YOU WILL WORK:

I don't care if you live in Lagos, Kebbi, Maiduguru, Afghanistan or even Sambisa Forest.

ok, that was a jokesmiley

Seriously, you can work from anywhere. This is a work at home job. You must have access to your own computer & internet that you can use to submit your work to me.

HOW TO APPLY

Send me a 100 - 250 word introductory e-mail telling me about yourself, what you do, what you've done and why you qualify for this role.

Kindly attach a minimum of 5 articles that you have written in the past for me to peruse that proves the work that you do. If your articles are already online, you can also submit the links to your articles. This is PERFECTLY acceptable.

Kindly send it to this e-mail: edmasta01@gmail.com

I will respond[b] within 24 hours[/b] of recieving your application and let you know if you qualify or not.

NOTE: If you are reading this advert and you are just going to write your first few articles for the purpose of getting this role as a first timer, please don't bother. All articles you submit will be tested for plagiarism, so don't copy other people's work to try and get this role.

This post is only for EXPERIENCED article writers only. Not for time wasters or newbies.

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you and best of luck.

Edmasta

1 Like

Re: Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) by edmasta01: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Space reserved for answers to questions
Re: Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2015
When is the deadline for application??
Re: Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) by edmasta01: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Neyoor:
When is the deadline for application??

As soon as I get two writers, I'll put "Job Closed" in the title. So if you are highly interested, kindly apply as soon as possible.
Re: Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) by olaric(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
edmasta01:

As soon as I get two writers, I'll put "Job Closed" in the title. So if you are highly interested, kindly apply as soon as possible.

I already sent you a mail using this email: olaric7@gmail.com
Re: Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) by Obinnau(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2015

(1)

Ninety Percent Of New Nigerian Writers Should Not Be Writing! / Complete Ready-to-shoot Screenplay For Sale / Calling All Fiction Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.