Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled (4144 Views)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / See Bro Joshua Iginla’s Shocking Prophecy For Benue State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2015
With the Peaceful outcome of the 2015 election where GEJ conceded defeat to prevent a crisis and war even when he could have gone to court or refused to step down due to some electoral irregularities in some places, we all heaved a sigh of relief, but guys it is not over yet as a more dangerous prophesy is about to happen.

Now check this out
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/prophet-joshua-iginlas-shocking-2015-predictions/
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Cjrane2: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2015
forexexpert:
With the Peaceful outcome of the 2015 election where GEJ conceded defeat to prevent a crisis and war even when he could have gone to court or refused to step down due to some electoral irregularities in some places, we all heaved a sigh of relief, but guys it is not over yet as a more dangeorous prophesy is about to happen.

Now check this out

I also see great army springing up sophisticated weapons. And that will be from the oil producing states. They will be more fierce and dangerous than Boko Haram.

Well GEJ is no longer here to cool down tempers.

I wonder how Buhari will handle this

See the rest of Joshua Iginla's prophesies for 2015

http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/prophet-joshua-iginlas-shocking-2015-predictions/

The biggest issue with Buhari is that his mindset is unfit for a president of a multi ethnis, multi religious state as Nigeria.
He has the mindset of Abubakar shekau. They both believe in totalitarianism, even when it may lead to their downfall

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by menix(m): 1:30am On Sep 08, 2015
The Rise of Biafra, if u ask mii..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Adminisher: 4:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:

The biggest issue with Buhari is that his mindset is unfit for a president of a multi ethnis, multi religious state as Nigeria.
He has the mindset of Abubakar shekau. They both believe in totalitarianism, even when it may lead to their downfall

Totalitarianism is very good for Nigeria. Nigerians need real harsh treatment after a serious blood purge of corrupt elements . There has to be a cry of pain from many sectors - business, banking, academia , judiciary. Also the current crop of politicians should be run into exile where they should run into money laundering charges. The future has been stolen from the youths and it should be taken back by force .

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by chichriso: 5:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Pray always .

* ChiCHRiso Said ::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2015
2015 prediction? we are already in september & dat has not com 2 pass? well i don't really believe most prophesies sha...but let's wait 4 d nxt 3 months maybe our gallant soldiers can see crazy millitants 2 feed on...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Ayomel(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Ole. Barawo. Oye ore
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Yorobastard(m): 5:48am On Sep 08, 2015
What you guys forget is that if a prophet gives a prophesy for that year, it doesn't necessarily mean that it will occur that year...it may be delayed but will surely come to pass
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by bqlekan(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2015
All these doomsday prophets. I don't understand why God tells them different things... mtceeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Who be this one again...?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by nnanyereugo(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Post d prophecy hia or...
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by odinese(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by folabisi07(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2015
potential fp
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by odinese(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:

I think u are clueless like ur former president..

I think Nigeria needs somebody like abubakar shekau or undertaker to rule this damn country...Nigerians are so deaf that cant even follow common a since law.
Jonathan was so soft and that's why he had idiots controlling him like those toy cars I used wen I was very young...
I would be glad if Buhari can just impose death penalty on looters. I think that will fine for a country like Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Yorobastard:
What you guys forget is that if a prophet gives a prophesy for that year, it doesn't necessarily mean that it will occur that year...it may be delayed but will surely come to pass

These your prophets never prophesy good things. Does God hate Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Yorobastard(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2015
dmandy:

These your prophets never prophesy good things. Does God hate Nigeria?

Lol...if you ask me....Na who I go ask?? It's too complicated...you may not understand....remember when Jesus was preaching to the congregation...he said I have not come to bring peace unto man but a sword

Matt 11:34
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Yorobastard:

Lol...if you ask me....Na who I go ask?? It's too complicated...you may not understand....remember when Jesus was preaching to the congregation...he said I have not come to bring peace unto man but a sword

In than 10 places Jesus said 'peace be with you'..... Na only Nigerians crucify Jesus?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Yorobastard(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2015
dmandy:

In than 10 places Jesus said 'peace be with you'..... Na only Nigerians crucify Jesus?

But the prophet did not only prophesy for Nigeria other countries are also involved

The main reason for the horror prophesy is that if you can avert it with prayer comes blessings and also to help bring you closer to God

Jus imagine a pastor gave someone a positive prophesy that you will get your visa and travel in a few months....most people on hearing the prophesy will start to shayo immediately but if its a bad prophecy the you will be in an attitude of constant praying even the devil will die that day
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Yorobastard:

But the prophet did not only prophesy for Nigeria other countries are also involved

The main reason for the horror prophesy is that if you can avert it with prayer comes blessings and also to help bring you closer to God

Jus imagine a pastor gave someone a positive prophesy that you will get your visa and travel in a few months....most people on hearing the prophesy will start to shayo immediately but if its a bad prophecy the you will be in an attitude of constant praying even the devil will die that day

Well, I have one prophecy for Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/2584242/buharis-appointments-not-lopsided-says
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Yorobastard(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2015
dmandy:

Well, I have one prophecy for Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/2584242/buharis-appointments-not-lopsided-says

Buhari can do whatever he wants...na im turn to shine... If he was wise enuf like I have been thinking....he should not put in people of old generation....only university graduates should hold posts in the house of rep for every department...we have young and fresh graduates who can do better than the old men....but anyways it up to him
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Yorobastard:

Buhari can do whatever he wants...na im turn to shine... If he was wise enuf like I have been thinking....he should not put in people of old generation....only university graduates should hold posts in the house of rep for every department...we have young and fresh graduates who can do better than the old men....but anyways it up to him

Noted
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled by shaqhead: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yorobastard:
..will SURELY come to pass
If u hold ds position, u make nonsense of prayer-effective one at that!

Prophecies are made so that man can run back to God to make amends and avert its occurence if negative and praying it to fulfilment if positive! Examples abound in d Bible!

And as Christians we are expected to pray for the peace of our jerusalem because if there is any upheaval it will affect us directly or indirectly.

This isnt a "How will Buhari handle this thing", if it happens but it is a "what do we as Christians do to avert such occurence?". That is where our prayers for our leaders come in and it is essential no matter the political divide we profess!

(1) (Reply)

Anyaoku Urges Return To Regional Govt / Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba / Nigeria, China Miners Association Sign Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.