Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) (1408 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by damiloladuke: 6:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Ladies...Get in here and come and see Elephant's shoes. Can you spot this ind of sexy shoes to any occassion whatsoever. The shoe na die, it can make the richest man in Africa Trip self.

But joke apart, it looks so dope on the Cute Girl. She is a friend though and don't bother asking for her contacts.

www.emagng.com

lalasticlala

ishilove

Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by alonzoiv(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Make rain no do mistake fall.
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by kiddkash(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2015
confirmed colour riot
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by justmag(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2015
There are some clowns among us. They just wear
things like this to entertain n make us laugh. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2015
I don't think anything is wrong with the shoe. But the colour doesn't go with that dress. But your lovely ass made up for all the colour rioting
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by donholy28(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Wetin do d shoe?
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by lomprico(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Very stupĀ”d post! No b lady wear the shoe pose? Which one be if ladies fit wear shoe whey them make for ladies. Hia!
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by Pidggin(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Y not? The shoe is nice, but I don't like the colour
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2015
NONSENSE... DUMB OP BE SHOWIN US HER NEW SHOE
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Save that the colors of the attire don't match-up, I don't fink this is uncool to rock . I mean it doesn't look funny grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by damiloladuke: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE... DUMB OP BE SHOWIN US HER NEW SHOE
you are the dumbest person I ever come across online...must it be the OP that is in the picture? mumu of the highest order
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2015
damiloladuke:
you are the dumbest person I ever come across online...must it be the OP that is in the picture? mumu of the highest order
if only ur reasoning was beta than dis, maybe i wud have considrd yo
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by damiloladuke: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
if only ur reasoning was beta than dis, maybe i wud have considrd yo
you are still so dumb to have been thinking am f0rkable...are u a faggotttt
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by Rocktation(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Op; it's not as uncomfortable to wear these kinds of shoes as you imagine. Shoes with fore and mid-feet areas that are as high as the hind foot part, are super comfortable, as against those with flat fore/mid feet area and a higher (even if only a few inches) hindfoot heel.
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by mackzydon9(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
damiloladuke:
you are still so dumb to have been thinking am f0rkable...are u a faggotttt
I tot gay meant gay? did he tell you he wants to pump your ass? please analyse your insults fore posting them so as not to derail from the pattern of insults (who knows that grinning emoticom keyword abi na code?)
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Rocktation:
Op; it's not as uncomfortable to wear these kinds of shoes as you imagine. Shoes with fore and mid-feet areas that are as high as the hind foot part, are super comfortable, as against those with flat fore/mid feet area and a higher (even if only a few inches) hindfoot heel.
pls unban my account. . .am missin dating /events section
pls i beg of u.

#YOLO
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear This? ( PHOTOS ) by Sunexy(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Looks like d gal in d pix is d OP..I wonder why she's trying 2 advertise herself indirectly

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Creative And Beautiful Styles Of Packing Braids / 35 Colourful Hairstyles For Every Woman / Photos:meet The Woman Who Has Been Wearin Only Color Green For The Last 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.