Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) (79933 Views)

Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by tiwaz(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Residents of Azare, Bauchi State and Nigerians in general are still in shock owing to the news of a woman who reportedly gave birth to slippers – yes, slippers.

According to an exclusive NTA report, 25-year-old Amina Usman who had no history of pregnancy was rushed to the Azare General Hospital because she was complaining of movements within her womb.

Some drugs were then prescribed by the Principal Nursing Officer, Ahmad Yaro for her to reduce the pain. According to Yaro, few minutes after Amina was discharged, his attention was called that Amina had been delivered of a slippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz5__TDk510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz5__TDk510#

Source: http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/shocking-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by kossyablaze(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmm dey must av sold the baby

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by captainprogress(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Menh...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by MISSNORA(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Jeez
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by dammytosh: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Eediots

Arrest all the f00ls around then, they will confess who they sold the baby to.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by folabisi07(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2015
I smell lies!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2015
I told her my herbalist is stronger buh she listened not... Anyways op ishiblahalah isnt a mod xo call lalasticlala
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Not possible... I didn't waste my mb sha...pls whoever did should come and gist us....lets know if it's true......

If it's true then I will start believing that witches and wizards exist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by princeuj2015(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2015
I will believe this news @ my own peril don't know about the posters below me tho"
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by temitemi1(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Slippers lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by philfrey08: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Lol... or she had swallowed one b4

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2015
some pple wld still not biliv ds...#fp material..#spiritualtinsexist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by skyface00(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2015
How na abba
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by sdindan: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2015
Hahahahahah!
Guy na Timberland she born
Slippers Small

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by therealdeal10: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Slippers!!!

Who now put d slippers inside??

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by nnanyereugo(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2015
horlaleykan:
some pple wld still not biliv ds...#fp material..#spiritualtinsexist
Pple lik me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by olasmith10(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Notin weh eye no go c for dis country..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by RichDad1(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Ise Aiye ree o

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by permsec: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Slippers kwa? why she no born useful things like bundle of dollars, precious stones etc.

One person don carry pikin run u dey dia dey talk rubbish.

Sit down for dia with ur mumu face and ur long hijab afterall to born dey very easy for una.

Show me a hausa woman with miscariage and i'll show u a pregnant virgin.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Jesusloveyou: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2015
dammytosh:
Eediots

Arrest all the f00ls around then, they will confess who they sold the baby to.
they should show us when she was delivering d slippers, and d slippers don't even have blood stains,

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by donholy28(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2015
So they told her dat she delivered slippers and she believed them...mumu woman.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by boss1310(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2015
so we should throw away the slippers in our households to avoid them impregnating our daughters abi.there is more to the story jare

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by dejavski(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Abi she swallow slippers seed before undecided

12 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by woky: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Are you kidding me??
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by redgem(f): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2015
permsec:
Slippers kwa? why she no born useful things like bundle of dollars, precious stones etc.

One person don carry pikin run u dey dia dey talk rubbish.

Sit down for dia with ur mumu face and ur long hijab afterall to born dey very easy for una.

Show me a hausa woman with miscariage and i'll show u a pregnant virgin.

Lol please help me tell them oh!! Who will believe this poo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by dialfa: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2015
when a real intimacy gadget is not around, one uses what one can find.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by jnrbayano(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2015
What type of slipper?

Kito?

Why not open up a slippers business and give birth to a lot more?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by ifyalways(f): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Only on NLD
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by lilmax(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Smh
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by Berrylite: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) by kennyddonn(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2015
na wa wa o..
If I believe make I die...

rubbish....the person wey dey look like terrorist

person wey born slippers no go even cry small or feel unhappy

who asked me to rush down here sef....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.