Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

SOL Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SOL Nigeria (3145 Views)

SOL Nigeria Vacancy / Please Who Knows Something About SOL Nigeria? I Need Help. . / Massive Job Recruitment For National Diploma Holders @sol Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOL Nigeria by akuracy(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2015
I was invited for an interview at SOL Nigeria (a recruiting firm), I submitted my CV to them last week. Please did anybody knows the firm they are recruiting for and what position ?
Re: SOL Nigeria by ghidefemi(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2015
akuracy:
I was invited for an interview at SOL Nigeria (a recruiting firm), I submitted my CV to them last week. Please did anybody knows the firm they are recruiting for and what position ?

Which position did you apply for? After all u were the one who submitted your CV.
Re: SOL Nigeria by eleko1: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Tellers/Marketing.They pay around 30/50k.Go there and do whatever yo hand find to do.Dnt lett anybody mislead/confuse U about Marketing job.Wish u well
Re: SOL Nigeria by spiralwedge(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
move on.
apply to other places. don't apply to one and relax.
the race is to the swift
Re: SOL Nigeria by akuracy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
ghidefemi:

Which position did you apply for? After all u were the one who submitted your CV.
Uncle Femi, I didn't apply online. it's a recruiting firm, I just went there to submit CV. They have various positions for various firms
Re: SOL Nigeria by akuracy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
eleko1:
Tellers/Marketing.They pay around 30/50k.Go there and do whatever yo hand find to do.Dnt lett anybody mislead/confuse U about Marketing job.Wish u well
Thank you, I will go for the interview
Re: SOL Nigeria by akuracy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
spiralwedge:
move on.
apply to other places. don't apply to one and relax.
the race is to the swift
I am inspired by your comment. bless you
Re: SOL Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
akuracy:

I got an offer of employment with Access bank as a marketer through SOL, although I declined it because I got a much better offer else where.

SOL is an outsourcing firm that recruits contract marketers (B.sc holders) and tellers (ond & hnd) for banks. Pay is 44k. Contract time depends on the agreement but it ranges from 3 to 6 months.
Re: SOL Nigeria by folaonhigh(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
where is there office?
Re: SOL Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
folaonhigh:
where is there office?

Their head office is at ajah, they have one of their offices @ ojota.
Re: SOL Nigeria by akuracy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
folaonhigh:
where is there office?
ogudu road ojota.
Re: SOL Nigeria by akuracy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Charism:

I got an offer of employment with Access bank as a marketer through SOL, although I declined it because I got a much better offer else where.

SOL is an outsourcing firm that recruits contract marketers (B.sc holders) and tellers (ond & hnd) for banks. Pay is 44k. Contract time depends on the agreement but it ranges from 3 to 6 months.
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: SOL Nigeria by Bigdaddy1990: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Anytin abt Sol on the 6 months contract on adhoc staff abi nah compliance officer?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies To Be Filled / Cashier Needed Urgently @ Bet9ja Agent Shop / Main One Cable Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.