Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (44769 Views)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
permsec:
Keep washing ur dirty pata outside. next we'll hear from Okotie; is it because ur wife likes me better than you? FYI I am the bioligical fada of ur first child. U higi haga nicompoop!

whateva that means.

Are u saying pastor okotie fathered some of his children? embarassed
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2015
orunto27:
Ike, please take it easy. From what we read so far, your wife is already bewitched and this son of a monkey who calls himself a pastor is the witch. Your wife is gone nut. She will be wasting your . money and time if you keep waiting for her to come to her senses.
Enjoy your acting with the best of Nollywood Actresses and keep her out of your thoughts meanwhile.

Dats women for you when they see better money elswhere they will dump you, the spirit of eve still rules, take heart brother.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Toktee(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Midehi:
adults in show of shame!
No,pastor chris is disgracing himself,the man is an anti-christ.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
AYOBAMEE911:

I 'm indeed afraid of the outcome of what you are doing because the bible says whoever he makes jest of is doomed for eternity,don't let God make jest of you. What other claims do you have to tell me God doesn't exist?

(To God) Signs of the lasts days,let your only Name be glorified
You should rather be afraid for yourself who can't make use of your brain, what claims do you have to prove he exists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nuhusky: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Just go for DNA to confirm if the children are all urs
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by permsec: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea well, you are allowed to believe whatever you want, just like I am and it remains an illusion till proven otherwise, thanks.smiley
I choose to believe in that i know is right.
Btw what of da wedding are u still in attendance? If yes notify me let me wash my Agbada. lol! Dont attack me oooooo! e no dey hard U.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by exactly77(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Dharniel:
childish act.
dunno why a man, because of his unsuccessful marriage would be looking for who to cast blame on...

IT HIGH TIME SOMEONE BEGIN TO PAY ATTENTION TO EMEKA IKE'S SIDE OF THE STORY OOO. WE WELL ALL HAVE TO EAT OUR WORDS HERE WHEN THE TRUTH BEGINS TO MANIFEST OOO. THE MAN MAY BE A LITTLE ERRATIC GOING BY PAST EVENTS BUT HE'S STATING FACTS THAT WE ARE IGNORING. HMMMM. THIS MAN OF GOD MENTALITY SHOULD NOT BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASON OOO

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
ylaa:
EMEKA IKE SHOULD GO AND CURE HIS ANGER PROBLEM.
HE NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST.
PASTOR OKOTIE HAS NO TIME FOR ANGER RIDDEN PEOPLE LIKE HIM.
SHAME ON HIM WIFE BEATER.
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by permsec: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
kaeforum:

Are u saying pastor okotie fathered some of his children? embarassed
No you said it.gringringrin
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by kwenu: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
This is what u get when u give women so much power, tell me how a sane mother will abandon her matrimonial home and her children all because she wants to be happy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
permsec:
I choose to believe in that i know is right.
Btw what of da wedding are u still in attendance? If yes notify me let me wash my Agbada. lol! Dont attack me oooooo! e no dey hard U.
just like I have chosen to believe in what I know is not only righ, but also reasonable.

I'm not going jare, keep your agbada for another occasion.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by experimentist: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
mtschw mumu people
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by rbekins: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
@freecocoa, your case is worse than Pastor Okotie, Emeke ike and his wife. U need serious deliverance before is too late.

freecocoa:
Trust me your own worst.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Haywhymido(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Enuff is enuff dude,get the fu*king move on. Dont die on top a woman.Dont fault dis law in the rules of manity "we dont cry because we want a woman, they cry because they want us"

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by NICOGRAVITY: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Be warned, never ever have a reason to destroy a man of God. Just leave him in the hands of God to deal with him.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Toks2008(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
rbekins:
The truth of the matter is that there is no way a woman with her right sense will ever seek for divorce after 12yrs of marriage with 4 sweet and beautiful children, never in this world. Even if he beats her as she claimed, but this guy has really confessed and begged u to come back home but still she refused, (she is a LovePeddler) Meanwhile I don't believe he beats though. 60% of divorce in Nigeria are caused by these demons call themslves pastors. To u does Christ Okotie look like a pastor? Which human being at his right sense will value him as one without being under the spell of demonic manuplation which is trending for them fake ass pastors and prophet.
In short Emeke Ike, just pray harder to God so he can give ur possession back.

That is my point and except the wife accepts she is under a spell it will be very difficult for any prayer to be answered.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by freecocoa(f): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
rbekins:
@freecocoa, your case is worse than Pastor Okotie, Emeke ike and his wife. U need serious deliverance before is too late.

Thank but you can keep your deliverance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2015
exactly77:

IT HIGH TIME SOMEONE BEGIN TO PAY ATTENTION TO EMEKA IKE'S SIDE OF THE STORY OOO. WE WELL ALL HAVE TO EAT OUR WORDS HERE WHEN THE TRUTH BEGINS TO MANIFEST OOO. THE MAN MAY BE A LITTLE ERRATIC GOING BY PAST EVENTS BUT HE'S STATING FACTS THAT WE ARE IGNORING. HMMMM. THIS MAN OF GOD MENTALITY SHOULD NOT BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASON OOO

you're definitely right, but my problem is why is he airing his opinion now when his marriage is crashing (or has crashed sef). he's just looking for who to put the blame on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by kbright911(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2015
EdCure:
He said nothing and made no sense at all. Just drooling in sentiments.

Is he now claiming to be more popular than Chris Okotie?
Of course he's more popular than okotie.. Okotie is only popular in Lagos. But not justifying the fact that he's accusing a pastor for his marriage failure tho.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by orunto27: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2015
In other words, Emeka now wants her back to kill. Don't be a Judge against good principle.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by class0247: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2015
I wonder how people see things.If Emeka is here begging her wife to come back home and the children are begging also why can't a pastor close to that family find a way to bring them together and give them guide lines rather than trying to separate them.
A man of God should bring peace and unity to a home not otherwise.
Which woman will abandon her children.Remember marriage is for better or for worst.
Emeka is trying to save his home and secure the future of his children.Is not as if he can't get a better woman out there.
I know a lot of Nigeria men,once you step out of their home there is no coming back.
They better advice that woman to go back to her home and learn how to manage with her husband.
A lot of women are out there begging God everyday for a Husband

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by kelmicheal: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2015
emeke ike if i hear say u dey popular than a servant of God because u are acting naija sexywood movies..camparing urself with someone working for GOD who dey popular pass?
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by abimic(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Seems to me that Ike still loves this woman, but with series of accusations and counter accusations, it portends danger for the courtship as marriage resolutions are best done away from public glare to prevent further crisis. Did I just read who's more famous from ike? That's needless and no need tagging one a bad person because of your predicament, most especially when u don't really know the root cause of the problem. The cheekiness of the woman in calling for dissolution of her marriage should be looked into most especially nowadays when many are trying to preserve their marriages. Only a dunce as a woman would prefer not to take into custody her children that she labored to have. Though ike has a point there, but like this guy is a changed man, he's cooking up surprises day by day.
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
let issues be resolved rightly!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by charlesbailey(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2015
woky:
Emeka pls take it easy.

Errrm.... I don't think he is reading this

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2015
class0247:
I wonder how people see things.If Emeka is here begging her wife to come back home and the children are begging also why can't a pastor close to that family find a way to bring them together and give them guide lines rather than trying to separate them.
A man of God should bring peace and unity to a home not otherwise.
Which woman will abandon her children.Remember marriage is for better or for worst.
Emeka is trying to save his home and secure the future of his children.Is not as if he can't get a better woman out there.
I know a lot of Nigeria men,once you step out of their home there is no coming back.
They better advice that woman to go back to her home and learn how to manage with her husband.
A lot of women are out there begging God everyday for a Husband

And im really in search of a sweet one right now and this is what many foolish ladies don't understand.

A never married LovePeddler has more marital value than a lady divorcee and many dumb ladies just run out of their marriage hoping some guy will just grab them and put them at home.

This is why many divorcee young ladies keep the fact that they were ever married to the guys they meet like a lady i know telling the whole world she was never married in anyway that one of the people she told showed her her pics of the legal wedding she had and she was dumbfounded.

Cute man like emeka ike crying publicly for his wife goes to show that he really loves the lady.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
charlesbailey:

Errrm.... I don't think he is reading this

Lol he is reading every-bit of it.

All these celebs are on nairaland
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ylaa(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS
A TRILLION SHAME ON YOU
angels09:

Shame on you
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by kbright911(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Ndkings1:

https://www.thecable.ng/emeka-ike-okotie-not-a-pastor-but-an-anti-christ
Truth be told, Okotie has deviated from his original calling.. I don't see him as a genuine man of God anymore. I think there has to be some truth about Emeka's story. Majority of our pastors this days have gone ROGUE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
ylaa:
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS
A TRILLION SHAME ON YOU
Shame on you pastor worshipping slimey ass licker

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by ihedioramma: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2015
obinnajr:
AKUKO UWA 91.5 FM
is it not true
Re: Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ by rbekins: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2015
kelmicheal:
emeke ike if i hear say u dey popular than a servant of God because u are acting naija sexywood movies..camparing urself with someone working for GOD who dey popular pass?

Please can you tell me who is the servant of God here? SMH....Thou God said we should not judge BUT it is completely obvious to every entity now the fake Ass servant and the real one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Linda Ikeji Stepping Out In Style. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.