Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? (25957 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by olajorn(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
My HTC one has non-removable battery,and am enjoying it...nothing bad in using such phone
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by iamclime(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
BLU STUDIO ENERGY WITH 5,000 mAH NON-REMOVABLE BATTERY. BEST PHONE I'VE EVER USED; BATTERY LIFE IS WOW!
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by tayebest(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
otabuko:
go joor... Funny guy.... Lol
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by ExInferis(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Non-removable batteries actually mean non-user replaceable batteries. The batteries can be swapped out when they go bad, either by yourself (if you're ok with tearing innards, take a look at ifixit.com) or paid techs.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by gary400(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
am using BlackBerry z3..it fell in water fee months ago....i sun dried it....still using it....used it to reply to ti the post....its good though...
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by gary400(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
LOUIS6:
Am using a BlackBerry Z3, and the battery is non-removable.

So far, so good.. Am enjoying it
..naso...my own don enter water...I put an for sun for two days before it came to life....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Xtopher123(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
I've used a Z30 with non removable battery for almost a year at now nd I've had no issues concerning the battery

The companies know issues might surprise so they make the batteries stronger with lengthy life span
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by 247Dior(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
yes. infinix zero but have to sale it because of battery issue, I wunt advice anybody to buy it, especially all this Chinese products
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by charlesbailey(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
if the battery dies and refuses to work again... get another phone
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Mattpopson101: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
My iPhone and my HTC 1 M9 , sometimes both gets hot then i switched them off. aside that they re cool and working perfectly
iscom:
have you ever used a phone with a non removable battery? If yes what is your experience? I'm just curious to know why some phones are built with non removable battery. Does the phone get faulty before the battery or battery before phone? If the battery is weak or faulty and the phone is still new, then what happened to the phone? Did you manage to change the battery? How? D
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
modern phones now use non removable batteries. we are not left with much choice. I have used them and they are doing pretty good.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Anowax(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
Am using Nokia 3310,non removable battery,cos the casing was bad,and I used super glue to gum it..

Fantastic phone..5 days no charging.
You made my day already smiley
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by AirstarKane(f): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
engrhorla:
Am using BlackBerry Q5, battery is non-removable.

And it's last long..u knw d usuals with BlackBerry now!

Chop kisses abeg am so enjoying this q5. And I love it like kilode though @ first I didn't like it o the thing has fallen from my hand more than five times I now pity the phone sef. BlackBerry all the way o sometimes I hype it that its like nokia cos the thing will fall and nothing will happen.i think BlackBerry got this one this time kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by PussyKrook: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
na disposable phone? I used bird s1 or something like that. Very tiny phone
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by miketayo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lumia 720 been using it since 2013 nd d battery is still lasting
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by harjiyoung(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Emmanuel602:

That is one useless phone
Pls,why is it useless?
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by harjiyoung(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
mayorjosh:
iPhone 5s

D amazin thing is d fone is soooo light u ll begin to doubt if there's a battery in it

Godamn that fone is light n fantastic.been using mine since october now
Pls bruv,tell me more about the phone.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by DeeOneBangin: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, Blackberry z30, iPhone 5s and currently on iPhone 6. All non-removable, didn't have issues with anyone of 'em grin
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Tobium1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes! Blackberry Q5
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by ambient: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
my samsung galaxy tab two can hang for a long time really regreting buying this phone
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Excelboi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Siraleeyu:
Sir, how is ur experience with C8 so far? Am afraid of switching to tecno phones but I like the specs of the Camon 8
Go ahead... No regret...
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by RaeMystix: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nexus 4
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by smalmata(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
iPhone 5s, currently the best phone to use. I just got my battery changed and I'm still gonna buy another same iPhone 5s. It's truly a wonderful device.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by megabyte2(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Am using blackberry Q5 non removable battery, it's the best
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Am using one now... Infinix hot note
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hysmady:
My former phone is HTC one s and it uses non removable battery...Trust me it's my best smartphone with good battery for me ever...

Same here, HTC One X, till it developed a problem.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by mfm04622: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Presently using BlackBerry Z30 with non removable battery since December 2014. No issue with the phone or battery. The battery is removable and replaceable, only that it can only be done by a trained person and not just anybody
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Churchillumoren: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
My BlackBerry passport has a non removable battery. ..but has the best battery life among smartphones..no doubt
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by xtervaganza(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
i had gionee e5 then and i never had a reason to think ab out the non removable battery
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by Ojeniran95: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
iscom:
have you ever used a phone with a non removable battery? If yes what is your experience? I'm just curious to know why some phones are built with non removable battery. Does the phone get faulty before the battery or battery before phone? If the battery is weak or faulty and the phone is still new, then what happened to the phone? Did you manage to change the battery? How? D

I use InnJoo-ONE the battery is non removable.. To replace the battery you have to go to their office..
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by murmee: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Abugab:
Non removable battery?
Is the phone a rechargeable lamp?
There are so many ignorant and (phone technologically) illiterates on Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? by DeeOneBangin: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
smalmata:
iPhone 5s, currently the best phone to use. I just got my battery changed and I'm still gonna buy another same iPhone 5s. It's truly a wonderful device.

How much did you buy the battery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / Glo Pre Activated Data, Pls Com In And Help / Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.