Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri (23044 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / Jonathan's Former Officials Accuse Buhari Of Dismissing Already Dissolved Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:
And Reno Omokri concluded this article in a very fantastic way. In his words:

'That is a beginning, now we must ensure that merit is also applied to admission into government schools and recruitments into the public service.'

Please, let there be this same merit in the educational system and also public service.

Buhari! Reno Omokri is saying that, you can appoint whom ever you want politically because it is within your prerogative as the constitution demands for you to appoint those competent in your eyes. But, he also stated at the end that, this merit should be applied in all spheres of our life in Nigeria like in the educational sector, health sector, public sector, technologically-wise.

So! Let the competition of merit begin in the country. We shall see who will bulge, now that federal character has been thrown to the Bin.
but u know that it is competence claim here and federal character there.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Khd95(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Wailers will surely wail grin grin

Dem b like rhino omokri is attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by ocelot2006(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
You know what, Reno Omokiri is right. Appointments must be based solely on competence..........that's why the South MUST account for a LARGER PERCENTAGE of the appointments for the following reasons:

1) Southerners are far better educated
2) The South boasts of far higher number of technocrats that have proven their worth in both public and private sector
3) Based on previous experience, most Northerners ought NOT to be included as they were directly responsible for wrecking this nation for 40+ years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by NICOGRAVITY: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
I don't care whoever he appoints, as long as they delivering and helps position Nigeria into greatness.
If he likes let all appointment come from one family, as long as they are honest, fight corruption, create jobs, don't steal and work very hard.
After-all, what impact did the man from your village make when he was appointed. Enough of all this tribalism, ethnics war, and religious face-outs. I don't belong to any part at all. Give Buhari a chance to work. Encourage and support him to succeed, his success is our collective gain.
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by ronald4lif(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Just like Reno, others have said that if the North can deliver Nigeria by occupying all the political positions in Nigeria, that we should allow it on the altar of meritocracy over ethnicity. I concur to this extent.

In a political setting as Nigeria, the ultimate aim is political equality and equity. I would love a Nation where we can hold our heads high and appoint people based on merit no matter where we come from and without regard to their names. But that is the Nigerian dream and we have to start with the amendment of our laws. The constitution of this country provides for the issue of federal character, a word which means that as far as possible, any and every governmental agency or parastatal must be all inclusive. It must not look or appear to be lopsided or ethnic controlled.

It will be inequitable if a student from the North is allowed to enter college with a score of 3/10 while a student from the south cannot be admitted with a score of 5/10 all in the name of federal character. What I am saying is, if there will be a change of policy, let it be total and all encompassing. The last administration was taunted for appointing southerners more than Northerners, will it now be fair to say that, if all Northerners can perform, let them do the job? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands and he who goes to equity must also do equity and equity aids the vigilant and not the indolent.

Finally, surely, equity should not be treated as a tyrannous phenomenon threatening the law. It does not exist in vacuo or supposedly to roam about pouring water on the fire of the law. Equity is not a war lord, determined to do battle with the law. Until the laws are amended, we must obey them. Federal character is enacted in the constitution of Nigeria and it must be adhered to until there's an amendment.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by experimentist: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
and some idîots like firefire severussnape freeglobe how etc will cone typing rubbish when even their chief wailer has given up.. a won oloshi gbo oshi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by TippyTop(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:

'That is a beginning, now we must ensure that merit is also applied to admission into government schools and recruitments into the public service.'

Please, let there be this same merit in the educational system and also public service.

Buhari! Reno Omokri is saying that, you can appoint whom ever you want politically because it is within your prerogative as the constitution demands for you to appoint those competent in your eyes. But, he also stated at the end that, this merit should be applied in all spheres of our life in Nigeria like in the educational sector, health sector, public sector, technologically-wise.

So! Let the competition of merit begin in the country. We shall see who will bulge, now that federal character has been thrown to the Bin.

GBAM!
Give this boy 5 bottles for my head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:

trust me thr is nothng like merit in buhari's appointment.
An appointment whr most of the appointees were selected based on unmerited favour thru the skewed federal character can never be termed merit.
Why has buhari not condemned the rubbish cut-off marks released for entry into unity schools? At d end these same people who had 4percent will still graduate with 3credits n f9s n will be granted admission into universities because of these rubbish quota n they will still fill our ministries too n someone will sit at a corner n say they merit it, with 4percent from the start when i scored 270 n above when i first sat for federal school exams in the yr 1994?
This is rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by adconline(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Most of these northerners talking now have benefitted from Fed Xtrer. Time to abolish for good!!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:
This is the kind of news my APC brothers love to read..Okiri knows full well that our presidiot likes "sweet mouth"..What other way can you give him sweet mouth than to tell him his appointments are not loop sided.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by lovat(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Is Omokri just waking up or has he chosen today to declare he was Jonathan's sycophant?
Omokri just murdered you with the perceived social injustice your feudal North practise. He supported MERIT in every facets of our federation.

Read the article very well plz.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by ijustdey: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
hansad:

Na, lie. The best people to work in those positions which president Buhari filled with northern people could not have been from the north.

these are the people he is close to and can place bet on their integrity

have you seen publication that have shown any corrupt actions or instance on these people he had elected to work with him.

because am sure if their is...... the president will reconsider his stand and fire them. because I know if it were from South..... we will dig up something about our own even if its just a human fragmentation/imagination
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Bonapart(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Whynotthetruth how far?

Can you see this? Coming from someone who work under GEJ and currently on holiday in the US with his family.

FireFire, Mogidi, anonimi, hapiness87, owobokiri, FreeGlobe, bonapart how market?
so you don't know that Politics is like football club... you can play against your current team tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by QuotaSystem: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2015
lovat:
Omokri just murdered you with the perceived social injustice your feudal North practise. He supported MERIT in every facets of our federation.

Read the article very well plz.

Aren't we the ones now championing merit? Ironic isn't it smiley
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Whoever is appointed let's see the change!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by mandhi(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buharis-appointments-omokiri/

The pure and basic truth. I have always been saying that the federal Character thing is our undoing. It need to be removed and at all levels of education, gov't office and political appointment it should be based on merits.
GOD Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by islandmoon: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2015
dmandy:

How did you know?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Hahahahahahahhhahahahhhahahahhaha grin

Hahahahahahanhahahahahahahahahahaha grin cool

If you vex,

I laugh again.

my friend, go and take your pills grin
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
experimentist:
and some idîots like firefire severussnape freeglobe how etc will cone typing rubbish when even their chief wailer has given up.. a won oloshi gbo oshi
Firefire no longer share d same hypocritikal thinkin wit. D goons u tagged him along wit, he has seen d light! cool
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
exhibition:

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
U go leave dis ya jumia & take one stand oo!
If u are 4 us, we 4low u buy market if not, Gerrara hia mehn, shiii u knw warram sayin? cool
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2015
islandmoon:

my friend, go and take your pills grin

I will do that.

I have done that.

But before I leave,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Hahahahahahahhhahahahhhahahahhaha grin

Hahahahahahanhahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Evaromantik(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmm.........this man is pretty deranged.....bringing foothball in comparison to Federal Government.......does foothball has anything to do with economy?.........then they won the African cup of nation,does it decrease the price of petroleum?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buharis-appointments-omokiri/

D kind of Anointing wey PMB get wey evrybody just dey fall for am just dey amaze me ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by lovat(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Aren't we the ones now championing merit? Ironic isn't it smiley
if merit is used in all appointments and federal character is thrown into the waste bin then Mallam Ibrahim our senior accountant here in PENCOM will be planting millet in Kano state.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by bugzbunny: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Is Omokri just waking up or has he chosen today to declare he was Jonathan's sycophant?
Dude knws he wasn't choosed on merit
Dats why he did a shitty job...
And its good for southerners to admit they don't deserve anytin on merit.. No one should blame buhari in future appointments..
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by experimentist: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Firefire no longer share d same hypocritikal thinkin wit. D goons u tagged him along wit, he has seen d light! cool
wow that's great..

firefire, apologies oh.. welcome to the house of light.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
VirginScrotum:
Look at NDDC. All Southerners. All looters.
yeah they milked their own people dry....pathetic...but buhari should try as much as he can to scout for honest persons all around the country...then he would rule Nigeria in peace......

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Gboliwe: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:

That's the summary.

Some will read the heading and rush to make a comment as if there's a price for being ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Sultanchidi(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2015
VirginScrotum:
Look at NDDC. All Southerners. All looters.
and u expect nddc to b headed by a northerner
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Even the Chief Tanoid/Wailer knows what's good for our dear country..

Nairaland Wailers, How Market?

Continue Wailing like the pix attached
[size=18pt]That nigga crawling on the soccer pitch is cursing and swearing at the spectators? [/size]
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by haryomikun(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
lurther:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Toyin Saraki Joins Rotary International - Arch Klumph Society - Photos / Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.