Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri (23047 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / Jonathan's Former Officials Accuse Buhari Of Dismissing Already Dissolved Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by malikisah: 2:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Uncleodi:
If I hear!

The guy is obviously looking for appointment with style..

My 2nd front page this week...is it a sign that I may be given an appointment?
N
Abeg hit like for me joor
make e beg for job, e concern you ?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by malikisah: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
I see the qualities of God in my sai buhari that's why I love him.

Appointment should be based on merits

Even the opposition party knew that it was because they were not giving positions to people who merited it that brought there down fall. The opposition where busy imposing candidates

It takes a wise man to applaud your rival and commend him for areas that you where weak his strong and it takes the wisdom from God to do that.

God said when your ways pleases him your enemies will be at peace with you that's why reno is at peace with him.

My sai baba is truly from God

Sai buhari
Sai my Baba!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by malikisah: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Is Omokri just waking up or has he chosen today to declare he was Jonathan's sycophant?
he is a lucky man and a brave man too. Only brave people can speak the truth in spite of themselves and not fear that idiots will talk idiotic talk about their action. Reno, I doff my hat for you!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by malikisah: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2015
dmandy:
Haaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahhahahahahahahahah
Why is this one eyed person laughing
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by malikisah: 2:12am On Sep 09, 2015
efilefun:
Thank God not all Tanoids are brain dead, would have been a disaster to the nation.

NB: Where is Barcanista, has he deactivated his account or changed moniker Fellow wailers help us look for your chief
those one? Them drowned long ago. Rip!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2015
malikisah:
Why is this one eyed person laughing

Looking for my second eye, have you seen it?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by simplynace(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bamz:
Remarkable piece! I particularly find the symptom/cause analysis interesting. smiley

Reminds me of the NITDA Scholarship... even if I from Ogun gets 88%, someone else from Delta could still get admitted with a 80 score. Yup FCP should be scrapped.

The case of FCP is in no way synonymous to how NITDA offers successful candidates scholarship. Dont get it twisted young man...
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri by islandmoon: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
dmandy:

I will do that.

I have done that.

But before I leave,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Hahahahahahahhhahahahhhahahahhaha grin

Hahahahahahanhahahahahahahahahahaha grin

you are a clown... more than funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out / APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole / Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.