Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic (57854 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by missKiffy(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2015
PDP supporter Adeyanju Deji met both the First Lady Aisha Buhari and her son, Yusuf Buhari in London and took pictures with them. Deji has used 'certain' words against Buhari in the past and once referred to the President as 'Brain Dead.

Nigerian Twitter users who are familiar with his attacks were quite shocked to see the photos with the first family he shared on twitter and questioned the kind of security the first family has. See the photos he took, his former tweets and the reactions from some Nigerians.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji?lang=en

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by missKiffy(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by agarawu23(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm

That's how it is....
People will abuse you because they aren't like you.
People will abuse you because you are better than them.
People will abuse you when you do those things they couldn't do.
People will abuse you when you are loved by society.
People will abuse you when you don't give a fvck about their hypocrisy.
People will abuse you when they have tried to bring you down but you kept moving forward.
People will abuse you when you are successful and satisfy with what you have.
People will abuse you when they don't understand you.

Those people aren't better than you just that they have one disease called JEALOUSY

271 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by missKiffy(f): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Another

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Never repay Evil with Evil.

GOD bless First Lady

GOD bless Nigeria.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by agarawu23(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2015
No permanent enemy in politics

8 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Chiaka(f): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2015
OK o! eating from both Nose and mouth! we done see am!

3 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by likila: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2015
buhari get brain ni?

6 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by oluvick(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2015
How e take affect the price of iPhone 6?

5 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Even PEJ That once called us(Northerner) Almajiris and born throw away, we've forgiven her cos Never repay Evil with Evil.
GOD bless Nigeria.

45 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by idari: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Dis reminds me of d day I saw Buhari's Convoy along Airport Road Abuja I was overwhem with wat I saw and I was lik "oh boys is dis d man I usually insult at Nairaland shocked I nearly changed my mind dat day,and from d way tins are goin ofrecent especially his assets declaration,I MAY SOON CHANGE MY MIND

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by peterovanski(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
That's a good example by the first lady. Forgive and forget.I hope nigerians can learn from her diplomatic antigrevilekomatical krinku krankoranumatical sollenmatic behaviour of a metibroralnical act

God bless ME
God bless first lady
God bless pmb
God bless nigeria

..........Patrick obadiagbon. 2015

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by walemadu: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
so what?

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Smooyis(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Yeah the way of forgiveness is the wise way to more greatness. We should always learn to forgive and leave the battle for God to fight. Kudos to the first family for showing so much maturity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by delors(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Lol. Some men's brains have relocated from their heads to their nose. See Adeyanju's nose if na lie.

7 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by omusiliyu(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
He was suffering from Alzheimer's disease when he said it. Thank God for him, he's feeling better.

8 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Fear this kind of person....
#no shame....

11 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by kennyddonn(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
h
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Demmocrats(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by damton(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
double mouthed fella . nice pics though

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by alrahmanonline(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
he wants to follow the footstep of omokri who is now praising Buhari ni..

4 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Election is over, those guys are broke .

Barcanista is next cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by gokay11(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
That's politics for you,no permanent enemy so let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by Dekatron01(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Fvcktard

undecided
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by darepoju(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
wat ever..
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by sirjohnson(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
And you think you have been forgiven just like that? You must be joking.

======

Meanwhile, guys, read how to last AT LEAST 30 minutes in bed with your woman...No single side effect and its a permanent solution....Read it Here: http://davidtellaclinic..com.ng/2015/09/sample.html

2 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin

It shows one thing ...

Never take the words of a twitter serious grin

Netnography - lives of humans on the social media; absolutely different from their real personality.

The dude just finished his growing career grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by DWJOBScom(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
That's what it should be!

He expressed himself to the limit of his knowledge and those he was referring to saw nothing in it BUT his fans are spilling blood on PMB's behalf.......something is wrong with a lot of people.

Both the family and the name hurler are indeed matured people - kill urselves on their behalf o!

That's why I respect GEJ - after the election he called and congratulated the winner and asked his supporters to be calm. I remember PMB when he lost and what ensured

Say whatever you want to say about me - that's the limit of your knowledge of who I am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by sexaddict08(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Let's call it 'Politricks'... if u can't beat them then u should know what to do.
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by ibkgab001: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
kill him
Re: Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic by anonimi: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2015

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.