Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea (4447 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / My Friends Husband / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by blessedkay(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Am a 42years old woman and I reside in abuja Nigeria,after reading my confession you might insult me which is allowed but all I want is advice from you,am single you might wonder why at 42 an still single but my being single is because am waiting for the right time to take over my friends husband,I have a friend called Aisha we’ve been friends from childhood,she’s married with two kids… When Aisha got married I got so jealous because her husband is so rich and handsome her getting married created a gap in our friendship this got me more angry at the fact that she got married. Aisha’s husband despite married still hangout with other women I’ve had to catch him on three different occasions in various hotels across the country.I told my friend about it but instead of her believing me she chose to accuse me of trying to destroy her home;I got furious and made up my mind to prove to my friend that her husband is actually a cheat.

Aisha travel out of the country and then I thought this will be the perfect time to make my moves, I made a visit to her house late at night claiming my car broke down on the road and so won’t be able to make it back home since its late her husband persuade to drop me at my place that night but I insisted I will spend the night over since Aisha isn’t home it shouldn’t be a problem,he later sucummed to my request I requested to get a towel that I need to take my bath;he went inside and brought me a towel,I went into the bathroom took my shower and came out to the sitting room where he was seated watching TV.

I sat on the couch beside him and we started talking I talked my way into him on getting up to go back to the room I pretended the towel untied itself when the towel came off I was slow to picking it back up giving him that chance to see my sexy body,he then got up to help me pick it up I held him and demanded he make love to me if not I will tell his wife about all the affairs he’s been keeping…. He was stunned when I noticed this I quickly pushed him on the couch and we end up making love.

No wonder aisha loves her husband so much the guy was so good his Dick is about 8 to 9inch long when it got inside me it was so warm that I felt so relaxed he ended up giving me the Bleep of my life.

Unfortunately I got pregnant in the process which is what have been looking for, now am 2months pregnant for him he promised to give me anything I want just to terminate the pregnancy but nothing on earth can equal him keeping my child to share part of his wealth so I told him sharing part of his wealth with my child is what I want he pleaded but it all fell on deaf ears ,now with the pregnancy I can prove to my friend that her husband is a good for nothing man and a cheat too, I know she will put up a fight but am ready to give her the fight of her life after all she shouldn’t be enjoying wealth alone am 42 and just can’t loose this baby am carrying for anything since menopause is around the corner,don’t you think I did the right thing by getting pregnant for her husband just to prove to her I was right about the allegations I made to her earlier, if I get rid of this pregnancy I might never get pregnant again am just confused on what to do since I didn’t meant to get pregnant all I wanted to do is just prove to my friend her husband is a cheat,

please advise me on what to do next. http://reportersbase.com/i-need-advice-i-slept-with-my-friends-husband-just-to-prove-to-her-hes-a-cheat/
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by therealdeal10: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Who's kidding who undecided pls gv me a break. Dnt tell me dat bull n crap sh!t dat u slept wit him jst 2 prove dat he's a cheat nobody wuld buy dat

U SLEPT WIT HIM BCUS U'VE ALWAYS WANTED 2 SLEEP WIT HIM RIGHT 4RM TYM

If na me b wife n u tell me dis i go pour u hot water

4 Likes

Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Behira(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by babyfaceafrica: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cheats always have excuses...wht is bad is bad!!!!..especially with a friend...u should be hanged sad angry
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Ariani: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

This is totally hilarious.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by RedCard1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hideous and heartless back stabber.

Why destroy your friend's marriage.

Who/what stopped you from finding a man for yourself.

On a second note, this story looks fishy. It might be a made up crap. Not all confession story I read on Nairaland is true.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by mschubby: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
I refused to believe this story
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Lovexme(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
More like a script from a Nollywood movie undecided

If true though, karma is always there for recompense.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by smarttm: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
From ur story,i summarized it as RAPE.
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lust is a disease
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by adedayourt(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
was the title of this movie
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Omotayor123(f): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
So, What Next That woman is a Serious Mental Case! undecided
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is the reason why I don't keep female friends, Dis is also the reason why married women tend to disassociate themselves from their single female friends, the Bible says the heart of a man is desperately wicked, but I think the Bible forgot to include that the heart of a woman is that of the devil himself! cry

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by josephobaro(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
tales by moonlight.
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Johniyke2flex(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cock and bull story! Even the OP does not believe the tale!
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by ilovecritics(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Female dog!
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by dinachi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
You are a female rapist!
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by tayoxx(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
I die say I belive this story...
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
This is the reason why I don't keep female friends, Dis is also the reason why married women tend to disassociate themselves from their single female friends, the Bible says the heart of a man is desperately wicked, but I think the Bible forgot to include that the heart of a woman is that of the devil himself! cry

Lol @ bolded
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
You can walk away & decide to cater for the child on ur own. Don't scatter their home
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by sparkleice(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Reasons I don't kip female friends,cos dey are betrayals,backstabbers.I js love my humble self & love my life.
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Shallow brain
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Shebarh(f): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
like serzly is dis real
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by proudofficial(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
madness
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by emmanwandud(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Who's the owner of this script Teco Benson or Zeb Ejiro
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by IDYsimoni: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
idonbilivit
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Pidggin(f): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
dinachi:
You are a female rapist!

Psycopath!
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
sparkleice:
Reasons I don't kip female friends,cos dey are betrayals,backstabbers.I js love my humble self & love my life.

Don't be a selfish girl...learn to share
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea by Mprex(f): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
emmanwandud:
Who's the owner of this script Teco Benson or Zeb Ejiro
its Tchidi Chikere. He writes wow scripts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / Do You Believe Church Girls Or S.U Exist? Photos / Man Claims He Doesn't Seem To Understand The Concept Of Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.