Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos (67943 Views)

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by dainformant(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan received a host of PDP Governors who paid him a solidarity visit in his country home at Otuoke, Bayelsa state. The governors who visited include: Chairman PDP Governors Forum, Olusegun Mimiko, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and the host Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson. Four Deputy Governors represented their governors.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/wike-mimiko-and-other-pdp-governors.html

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by agarawu23(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
When you decieve and betray ppl, you have no choice than to lose friends angry PDP the reigning champion is now left with few governors shocked .

Nigeria needs to move forward, we can't remain stagnant like an abandoned water . angry PDP is a total waste to this Nation. APC aren't saint either but the difference is clear.

What are we looking for again? These are the looters who thinks Nigeria money is meant for them and their relatives alone. EFCC should line them up and forcefully ask them to declare their assets. sad

Gej the father of corruption and his followers are now planning to run away from Nigeria to avoid jail, But nobody will escape punishment from God if you loot funds that's meant for a whole nation.

Before you start quoting me,
You have nothing to use against me than to call me a failed Mr Nl . what else some tried to bring me down but they are just too little because I am a moving train sad angry sad sad

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by kokoA(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Losers grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by divinehand2003(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yes, the strong men of PDP are gathering to strategize on how to retain power in Bayelsa State, for it must not be lost to the opposition APC. But the fall of the party yet again is inevitable, because the masses want to taste the power of change even in Bayelsa.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
GOD BLESS THE HERO.... tongue

Let hear the children of hate and anger express their myopic views... cheesy

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Our money...ordinary Bayelsa State undecided

Dont worry, APC heavyweights would soon land...

Starring:

M. Buhari
J. Oyegun
A. Atiku
L. Mohammed
A. Tinubu
R. Amaechi
R. Aregbesola
R. Fashola
B. Saraki
N. El-Rufai
A. Masari
A. Tambuwal
R. Okorocha
C. Ngige

So many APC Brooms to sweep away clueless and performance-less to the Gulf of Guinea or Bight of Biafra grin

To mention a few...

PDP - Useless Opposition party

See Jonathan face for the last picture....chai (remembering his historic and emblematic lose to Sai Buhari)
Jonathan sef grin grin grin shocked

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by dunkem21(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Waoh! ..The Hero!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Jobless fools came to visit the otuokee drunkard. where is Fayose the son whose mama dey wear pampers diapers?

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by abbeycial: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
rest wel bro...u had your chance but those witches in Otueke sef no try.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Realdeals(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Were they there to rebuke him for conceding defeat undecided

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by GenbIoodykiller: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
God bless Goodluck Jonathan

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by lurther: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have never seen someone as humble as Gej all my life.

See Humility oozing out of this gentle man.

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by GenbIoodykiller: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:
Jobless fools. where is Fayose the son whose mama dey wear pampers diapers?

Even in your next 200 years you'll never attain the level of local government chairman talk more of Governor

useless stinking vulture

demdem the vulture come and eat carcass grin

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Papasmal(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Strong men

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demmocrats(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
The man that humbly bowed out so me and you will enjoy peace.

The same man that never reply obj even when the beast attacks him of the same type of crime him obj has committed in a more amplified manner.

The same man that have taken all the blames of others even when he never committed the crimes.

I know he failed in some areas but his still human and still deserve our respect which those governors are doing.

The summary of everything his still human with weakness just like any other human and I still respect him to the core for his humility which is also a quality from God.

A true statesman unlike the other one that still rants his mouth like a nagging old woman

131 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Even in my next 200 years i'll never attain the level of local government chairman talk more of Governor

useless stinking vulture

my papa the vulture come and eat carcass grin

Wellsaid. Already, am currently far beyond that and i am contended.

37 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wike will soon sleep off.
They will tell him wat was discussed later

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rest in pieces PDP

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by GenbIoodykiller: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demdem:

Wellsaid. my generation can never attain the level of local government chairman even in the next 200 years because we are vultures we eat carcass Gej is my god Wike is my nightmare Fayose is my oba .
grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Where is Mimiko and Fayose?

So na wetin remain of PDP be this?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by MizMyColi(f): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin
Awwwmmmm
That smile, that smile!!!!
Jonathan my Hero!!!cheesycheesy

Haters need to go take a dump in Lagos Lagoon ASAP.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
I didn't see oshiomole, the story na lie.
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Demdem(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
kenonze:
Wike will soon sleep off.
They will tell him wat was discussed later

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by A7(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
GOD BLESS THE HERO.... tongue

Let hear the children of hate and anger express their myopic views... cheesy

That's the facial expressions from photos above. Would it kill them to smile?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by SaiBuharii: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Y
Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
God bless my uncle Gej

U are forever a Hero

15 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos by Bonapart(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
The president who didn't need to form a religious group to become president

Didn't need to soak blood in baboon

Live long sire to enjoy your life outside aso rock

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.