Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole (46107 Views)

Blackhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
dabosuker:

[b]Sumarians , Anunakis, thor, Zeus, Odin, Ogun, Oduduwa,....most of these entities came from the Sky....aka.Sky Gods , and taught the people what they know, even in my social studies back then, i was told Oduduwa came down from the sky with a chain, had a Cork & corn in his hands to start creation,...bla bla bla.
science IMO can not be far from religion, its just mis understanding by our stone age fore fathers, they see a plane & call it a Thunder bird, even in the bible , when even God came around , it was mostly at the mountain range , where it is safest/best for an alien with a space craft to observe a new world/planet. when ever God was around you here fire (exhaust heat), the mountain rumbled( just the way the runway trembles in the airport, during takeoff or landing). where ever the Gods stood was holy ground , simply because Aliens never wanted to be contaminated with earthly virus/bacteria from man grin, so u must be clean b4 coming to the Gods ....
Am in this strange crazy grin grin, if you like..school of thought,...well it answers most of the questions
[/b]
This is an arguable possibility.

You do know that the Bible (ancient jew) concept of God and most myths were borrowed directly or indirectly from texts of sumerian origin or background.

It's mostly copy and paste and reworking of the sumerian texts. .grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
it's a . . . wait.

How do I explain this now . . . .

It's a theoretical devices based on ********** that allows people to travel at superluminal speeds by contracting the space in front of the object and expanding the space behind. So, while the actual acceleration is normal, space is shortened so less acceleration covers more distance. Effectively increasing the technical speed without even approaching the light speed limit in flat space.

Basically, it's a device that allows you to teleport. grin
It's a warp drive, nasa is already testing it in their lab. I think even Lockheed is even interested in it too
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
RobinHez:

Wolverine woke up to find himself on the bed after the time travel meaning....

or maybe its above Paradox..cuz everything happened in his mind shocked
the time travel used in X-men 7 is very brilliant an ingenious.

Imagine yourself as you are. Reading this. Suddenly, you fall asleep.

When you wake up, you're in your JSS three class. Your teacher or fellow student telling you to wake up. You jump up with a start and you're suddenly shocked at how big everything is. Adults seem like giants. Your rippled muscles are gone. You can't get your brachial veins to appear. Your voice is a squeaky soprano.

You demand a phone quickly. But alas, they laugh at you. You are shocked at what is going on. Suddenly you realize everything. You recognize your friends. You are now well aware of everything.

Due to your scientific genius, you hatch a brilliant plan. Using your advanced intellect, you wow the class. Solving all problems. Getting all the girls. Doing bets, winning sports due to your muscle memory. Heck, you know everything. And you get everything.

Then you decide to find me. Using your newly acquired riches, you put out ransoms for people bearing my actual name, and by strange luck, you actually find me. (If this actually happens, I'm the only favour who invented a fuelless generator the previous year. I am also short and scrawny. grin )
Then you teach me advanced math. You want to share your knowledge with me. Everything you know, you teach me.

And then one day you fall asleep. And when you awaken, you find yourself reading this text. And when you look up, you find yourself in the midst of a huge science lab like that of shield. With holograms. Glass, and all that shii. cheesy

You wander out, and you start seeing departments, nanotech departments, robotics, agriculture, biosynthetic tech,
And then when we meet, you are shocked to find that I am an extremely intelligent individual, having taught myself several science topics because you taught me first, while you are exactly who you are.

Now. THAT teempakguy who is extremely intelligent is not me, is it? He might be very handsome and smart, he might know string theory at just 1* years, he might be very rich, but he doesn't have my memories. My persona. Therefore, you created him.

So, in essence, you killed me, you killed johnydon22, you killed Adah96, and you killed everybody, except yourself. And installed different versions of us in the timeline.
So you corrupted the timeline.

In cases like this, the moral problem arises. Is it worth it, destroying our personalities, and therefore killing us, just to make Nigeria a better place? sad
Of course, they conveniently failed to address that. grin

Sorry for the epistle. Read it when you can. wink

4 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Teempakguy:

Also, there is another issue, does such a bridge not succumb to the light speed limit?
I mean, can a particle travel through a wormhole faster than light? How would this happen?

Picture two more like explain it. Take a piece of paper for instance. If you put an ant on one end, say point A. It will take longer for the ant to move from one end to the other end say point B. But if you fold the paper and drill a hole linking A to B, instead of the ant walking that long distance, it will just step through the hole in A and come out in B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Picture two more like explain it. Take a piece of paper for instance. If you put an ant on one end, say point A. It will take longer for the ant to move from one end to the other end say point B. But if you fold the paper and drill a hole linking A to B, instead of the ant walking that long distance, it will just step through the hole in A and come out in B
ah, yes.

That famous example. Thanks for pointing that out.

But note, the surface of the paper is two dimensional. By folding it, you increase the number of dimensions and hence increase the instability of the system.

Which might actually explain why wormholes do not last. They increase the available dimensions and increase instability in space time. Note that if care is not taken, the holes made in the paper can expand and cause the paper to tear in many places causing if be completely rendered useless. So, wormholes need to have a stabilizer or they won't last. And of course, they need to be firmly anchored between a black hole and a white hole to prevent them from going cataclysmic and destroying your universe.

I think. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
dabosuker:

[b]Sumarians , Anunakis, thor, Zeus, Odin, Ogun, Oduduwa,....most of these entities came from the Sky....aka.Sky Gods , and taught the people what they know, even in my social studies back then, i was told Oduduwa came down from the sky with a chain, had a Cork & corn in his hands to start creation,...bla bla bla.
science IMO can not be far from religion, its just mis understanding by our stone age fore fathers, they see a plane & call it a Thunder bird, even in the bible , when even God came around , it was mostly at the mountain range , where it is safest/best for an alien with a space craft to observe a new world/planet. when ever God was around you here fire (exhaust heat), the mountain rumbled( just the way the runway trembles in the airport, during takeoff or landing). where ever the Gods stood was holy ground , simply because Aliens never wanted to be contaminated with earthly virus/bacteria from man grin, so u must be clean b4 coming to the Gods ....
Am in this strange crazy grin grin, if you like..school of thought,...well it answers most of the questions
[/b]
I love the way you think. wink
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Seun and lalasticlala can we get this one on the front page a little? you guys have ignored us here on this section a lot
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Seun and lalasticlala can we get this one on the front page a little? you guys have ignored us here on this section a lot
Haba what do expect them to add, I bet even if it hit the front page they find it interesting infact they won't understand a thing here
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Haba what do expect them to add, I bet even if it hit the front page they find it interesting infact they won't understand a thing here
At least after reading it some people will recognize some few things on it when they see it somewhere else..
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:

But note, the surface of the paper is two dimensional. By folding it, you increase the number of dimensions and hence increase the instability of the system.

Well right even if wormhole do exist, they are not a threat to the universe. The only problem is how to keep open long enough for space travel. The only possible way is to use the ever illusive exotic matter, and also if we want to use wormhole for space travel, we have create one
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Blakjewelry(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
At least after reading it some people will recognize some few things on it when they see it somewhere else..
Well that one is something sha.
Have the video the biggest star and biggest galaxy in known universe? It's awesome
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
the time travel used in X-men 7 is very brilliant an ingenious.

Imagine yourself as you are. Reading this. Suddenly, you fall asleep.

When you wake up, you're in your JSS three class. Your teacher or fellow student telling you to wake up. You jump up with a start and you're suddenly shocked at how big everything is. Adults seem like giants. Your rippled muscles are gone. You can't get your brachial veins to appear. Your voice is a squeaky soprano.

You demand a phone quickly. But alas, they laugh at you. You are shocked at what is going on. Suddenly you realize everything. You recognize your friends. You are now well aware of everything.

Due to your scientific genius, you hatch a brilliant plan. Using your advanced intellect, you wow the class. Solving all problems. Getting all the girls. Doing bets, winning sports due to your muscle memory. Heck, you know everything. And you get everything.

Then you decide to find me. Using your newly acquired riches, you put out ransoms for people bearing my actual name, and by strange luck, you actually find me. (If this actually happens, I'm the only favour who invented a fuelless generator the previous year. I am also short and scrawny. grin )
Then you teach me advanced math. You want to share your knowledge with me. Everything you know, you teach me.

And then one day you fall asleep. And when you awaken, you find yourself reading this text. And when you look up, you find yourself in the midst of a huge science lab like that of shield. With holograms. Glass, and all that shii. cheesy

You wander out, and you start seeing departments, nanotech departments, robotics, agriculture, biosynthetic tech,
And then when we meet, you are shocked to find that I am an extremely intelligent individual, having taught myself several science topics because you taught me first, while you are exactly who you are.

Now. THAT teempakguy who is extremely intelligent is not me, is it? He might be very handsome and smart, he might know string theory at just 1* years, he might be very rich, but he doesn't have my memories. My persona. Therefore, you created him.

So, in essence, you killed me, you killed johnydon22, you killed Adah96, and you killed everybody, except yourself. And installed different versions of us in the timeline.
So you corrupted the timeline.

In cases like this, the moral problem arises. Is it worth it, destroying our personalities, and therefore killing us, just to make Nigeria a better place? sad
Of course, they conveniently failed to address that. grin

Sorry for the epistle. Read it when you can. wink

Erm...Proffessor remembered telling him (in the past during the war) to explain everything to him (in the future)
So how's that? undecided
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
I love the way you think. wink
I pity u tongue
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2015
RobinHez:

I pity u tongue
And why is that?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Well that one is something sha.
Have the video the biggest star and biggest galaxy in known universe? It's awesome
Give me the link
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
And why is that?
When one starts liking the talk of an atheist...it won't be long before he becomes one tongue
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2015
RobinHez:

When one starts liking the talk of an atheist...it won't be long before he becomes one tongue
Lol... am not sure the guy is an atheist tho but what if he becomes one, why is the pity?

I am an atheist too so?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol... am not sure the guy is an atheist tho but what if he becomes one, why is the pity?

I am an atheist too so?

Teem becoming an Atheist?? shocked

That would be too bad...
According to the words of my God, "only a fool says I don't exist" tongue

2 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Adah96(f): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:

I am an atheist too so?

*looks arnd to see if robins is watching*

hmmmm your signature tho...deep!

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Adah96:

*blindfolds her eyes with her scarf*

see no evil!!!...
Not meant for under-17s! embarassed
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Teem becoming an Atheist?? shocked

That would be too bad...
According to the words of my God, "only a fool says I don't exist" tongue
Your God doesn't acknowledge the existence of a bigger God, so your God is an atheist too. Does that make him a fool too? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Adah96(f): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2015
RobinHez:

*blindfolds her eyes with her scarf*

see no evil!!!...
Not meant for under-17s! embarassed
n what makes you think m under-17 undecided
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Adah96:

There is always something to think about. . Imperfection can never be a product of perfection

2 Likes

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Your God doesn't acknowledge the existence of a bigger God, so your God is an atheist too. Does that make him a fool too? wink

There's only one God!

And He's the reason we have Blackholes grin
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
There is always something to think about. . Imperfection can never be a product of perfection

Hey! angry

U can corrupt Teem...
But not that girl!..ok?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2015
Adah96:

n what makes you think m under-17 undecided

Prove that u're not..tongue
Last last, u'll be 17+
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2015
RobinHez:

There's only one God!

And He's the reason we have Blackholes grin
You see what i mean, there are up to 2,900 God concepts in the world.

You believe 1 and disbelieve 2,899 others while i disbelieve both the 2,899 and yours too.

So if you find out the reason you disbelieve the other Gods you will find out the reason i disbelieve yours. .

Meanwhile please forget about this Goddy stuff, you can take me up on that in the religion section, for now let's talk science

1 Like

Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
You see what i mean, there are up to 2,900 God concepts in the world.

You believe 1 and disbelieve 2,899 others while i disbelieve both the 2,899 and yours too.

So if you find out the reason you disbelieve the other Gods you will find out the reason i disbelieve yours. .

lol...ok!
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by johnydon22(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Hey! angry

U can corrupt Teem...
But not that girl!..ok?
Wooow corrupt? Since when did thinking become corruption??

Or are you among those who discourage independent reason in humans?
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Wooow corrupt? Since when did thinking become corruption??

Or are you among those who discourage independent reason in humans?

#he didn't get the joke embarassed
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by Adah96(f): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Prove that u're not..tongue Last last, u'll be 17+
are you indirectly asking me to tell you my age cheesy ...

okay nvm m older than u tongue
Re: Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole by RobinHez(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Adah96:

are you indirectly asking me to tell you my age cheesy

okay nvm m older than u tongue

Hahaha...I didn't put it that way sha..

How do u know undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet / Top5 Most Dangerous Animals In The World / FIFA 14 Apk + Obb With 2017 Updated Players Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.