Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) (92597 Views)

Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. / See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) / Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by sukkot: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
mumu drone brought online that is why you are vomiting rubbish, gullible ones like you are easy to decieve
yes he brought his story online to share with us his ingenious invention. you are correct grin
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by lexyman(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
texazzpete:
This is a DJI Phantom. Manufactured ke.

How the heck did this hit front page? This is embarrassing to Nigerians to be calling a consumer quadrocopter /drone a 'flying camera'

Na WA

Don't mind all these unexposed bloggers .... Long time bro !where have u been ?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by 1love4all: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Roland17:
I can imagine how many lagosians scampered for safety or started pleading "the blood of Jesus" in ignorance claiming their enemies have sent monitoring spirits to watch them grin grin

However, it is imperative that the government enact laws that guide the proper usage of drones as improper and unguided use could be invasion of privacy.
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Baur02(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its a Phantom 2 Quadcopter drone which is sold online cos I got one for myself too some months back.

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...
Why u run leave that our yarning naw? Ake do ndie?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
kachysblog:
Captured above is ‘Drone Camera’ manufactured by a talented Nigerian, Mr. Funsho Adebayo. KCB spotted him at Ojota Bus stop this afternoon, 8th September test-running his newest achievement.

According to Funsho, the camera is meant to monitor activities in the air. See the photos of the device below...

EEHHHHHNNNNN.......................

YEKPA!!! Nigerians can so lie.

Manufactured ko, manufactured ni.

Phantom drone that is all over the place like kini.

Abeg make una go sidown. I own this particular drone ke. Kai! Na wah oooo!!!
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by flokii: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Abi na d guy build surveillance drones for Jimichukwu Agbaje .. grin
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Aitee1: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Why u run leave that our yarning naw? Ake do ndie?

Liar I responded last, you went extinct!

Go through your mention and check, maybe olosho was distracting you sad
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
T.B. Joshua, we have found the drone, that was alleged brought your church building down!!!
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
kachysblog:
Captured above is ‘Drone Camera’ manufactured by a talented Nigerian, Mr. Funsho Adebayo. KCB spotted him at Ojota Bus stop this afternoon, 8th September test-running his newest achievement.

According to Funsho, the camera is meant to monitor activities in the air. See the photos of the device below...

Continue to see the face of the young man that tested the device below:

Source: http://kachysblog.com/2015/09/exclusive-pics-flying-camera-spotted-at-ojota-bus-stop-this-afternoon/

Thunder fire this Idíot boy

What did he say he MANUFACTURED again stupíd liar angry

2 Likes

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mystiqme:
Bloggers can lie. How is it manufactured by him and also manufactured by a Chinese company at the same time?

That and the RC Pilot that's flying over populated area.
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by refreshrate: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
cool. yoruba boys doing big thangs. biafra how market wink

Yoruba boy claim say na him manufacture drone wey dey market you dey claim say him do big thang?

God!

Who did this to this fellow?

abeg who get that meme of squirrel asking for this guy to receive sense?

1 Like

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by SIRcumalot: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Roland17:
I can imagine how many lagosians scampered for safety or started pleading "the blood of Jesus" in ignorance claiming their enemies have sent monitoring spirits to watch them grin grin

However, it is imperative that the government enact laws that guide the proper usage of drones as improper and unguided use could be invasion of privacy.
Why you dey downgrade us like this ?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by kraftykc(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Roland17:

This is just insulting. Haba, you are insinuating that people can't tell a toy camera when they see one..? Even as a joke that's just a poor one abeg.

1 Like

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by sukkot: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
refreshrate:

Yoruba boy claim say na him manufacture drone wey dey market you dey claim say him do big thang?

God!

Who did this to this fellow?

abeg who get that meme of squirrel asking for this guy to receive sense?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-af9EtN9fLLs/UShnukQE0AI/AAAAAAAABeg/ESSQFRHoFpg/s1600/funny-pictures11.jpg[/img]
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by refreshrate: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
YerYer:
Did O.P say the guy manufactured the drone? Isn't that a DJI Phantom?? Trust a naija man to fly this over densely populated areas then later complain that someone stole his $900 toy.

He's a Yoruba boy doing big thangs according to one royal clown

2 Likes

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by refreshrate: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by sukkot: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
refreshrate:

sukkot thanks jare I even like this one more.
hehehe bros i troway salute
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by franksam2009: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
cool. yoruba boys doing big thangs. biafra how market wink
bastard illiterate, see Mumu dey happy say Yoruba boy make drone hahaha, that thing was imported 4rm china and its been sold online for 20k, use ur brain look at d well made plastic and even label, the designs also.

1 Like

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by JezCalMeJay(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
[i][/i]nice
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by RobinHez(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice! smiley

I think its made from a DIY kit though...undecided
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by iamord(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Cool
I just had to stalk you a bit. smiley been seeing compliments towards you. And I was asking. What's so special about MISSNORA I understand now smiley
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by DrayZee: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sorry.

DJI Phantom is an existing drone.

Invent my arse.

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by DrayZee: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
nah its a gyrocopter. why you dey talk wetin you no sabi ?
Gyrocopters are generally miniature aerial helicopters. Quadrocopters are ones with 4 rotor blades. Why you dey talk wetin you no sabi?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by sukkot: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
DrayZee:

Gyrocopters are generally miniature aerial helicopters. Quadrocopters are ones with 4 rotor blades. Why you dey talk wetin you no sabi?
bros, i jus dey mess with you as you mess with that guy wink
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by biikeys(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
kachysblog:

A phantom drone manufactured by a Nigerian ? Interesting
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Liar I responded last, you went extinct!
Go through your mention and check, maybe olosho was distracting you sad
You sure about that?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by refreshrate: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
hehehe bros i troway salute

I salute you too jare my brother how your ministry?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by neocortex: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
That guy should be arrested for constituting nuisance in public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.