Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) (92603 Views)

Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. / See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) / Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Tobbey(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
I REMEMBER WHEN SEYI LAWW WAS SCARED OF THAT
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Hmmmmm I need one to be spying on my dude

grin grin grin grin
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by MISSNORA(f): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
9niceguy:
I can make one for you
lol OK then
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by 1vid(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice job.. But will this country accept u or u will sell ur self out to foreigners?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by kwenu: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
what if the government invests in a device such as these and make it affordable to people in Nigeria,
if lets say 300 people own these kind of device in each states and all the 300 DJI are interconnected to each other to send images and videos of daily activities within the state. and also u have other states having about 300 DJI INterconnected to every other states DJI.

I think criminals will be less in every society in this country
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by abujabigboy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
kachysblog:
Captured above is ‘Drone Camera’ manufactured by a talented Nigerian, Mr. Funsho Adebayo. KCB spotted him at Ojota Bus stop this afternoon, 8th September test-running his newest achievement.

According to Funsho, the camera is meant to monitor activities in the air. See the photos of the device below...

Continue to see the face of the young man that tested the device below.

Source: http://kachysblog.com/2015/09/exclusive-pics-flying-camera-spotted-at-ojota-bus-stop-this-afternoon/

Why all this tomfoolery, didn't all of you knew that is a DJI Phantom, and is a popura drone for aproko work? Tenning nies hevrywhia that he manufashure the camera. Una too lie sef.
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Secrets11(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
thanx dear
u r welcome. Can u email me any means I can keep in touch with u?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
cool. yoruba boys doing big thangs. biafra how market wink
am hundred percent sure he didn't make DAT!!! das a phantom quard for crying out loud!!! I bet he don't even know d principle of drone making!
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
make ur own order joor

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Make what? Abi he was able to buy and assembly it stop lying
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
bigtt76:
@OP...manufactured by who? No bi this same Phantom available for purchase online this one the claim say hin manufacture? grin Naija sef

My sister you just french kiss the words out of my mouth oh
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Mekky05(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
Lekwa dis ewu ohia.. Wia u with him when he manufactured abi invented the drone? Your olodo/ode no be hia,aswear! Chinko drone that was bought online probably ebay or alibaba,and your here having "orgasm".

2 Likes

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc …>>Humanbeigns who have spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this videos and they know it is TRUE but humanbeigns beign what theyy are will never accept the truth easily
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
u tried, amuch are u want 2 sell one?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by masseratti: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
please shut the phuck up and don't disgrace us Yorubas,must everything be about people from the east?

1 Like

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by domopps(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:

Imagine she doesn't even trust her dude! And Drone Love is all she could wish for!

I dey tell you Guys don suffer !

Bae you need witchcraft and not drone!

Cheeeeeeeeers
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dis is a normal tin video directors use..to shoot music video when they need aerial views
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by DJEhimond(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
The OP is high on ... (you know the rest)
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin Yeeboos and bad bellie - so what if he buy am, na your money? grin grin Abeg free the guy joor - he can fly whatever he wants. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chai 9ja...The nigga just go buy the gadget online hin con dey test run am for hin area....
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Roland17:
I can imagine how many lagosians scampered for safety or started pleading "the blood of Jesus" in ignorance claiming their enemies have sent monitoring spirits to watch them grin grin

However, it is imperative that the government enact laws that guide the proper usage of drones as improper and unguided use could be invasion of privacy.
lmaooo grin grin nawa for you..
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
China is flooding Nigeria with inferior drones versions..
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by femostic6: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Made in china
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by MISSNORA(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
domopps:

Imagine she doesn't even trust her dude! And Drone Love is all she could wish for!

I dey tell you Guys don suffer !

Bae you need witchcraft and not drone!

Cheeeeeeeeers
Hehehe
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by kenebill: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
I sell it for 35 to 40k
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
drones are mainly used for surveilance purpose. if they can be designed appropriately with good camera quality, it can be used to monitor traffic and you can just tap into the feed for a token amount. just an idealistic thinking tho.
who has seen the argus drone surveilance camera that has 1.8 giga pixel resolution that can show clear video of happenings on the earth from 17,000 feet?
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
LIES! Toy drones that are sold on Aliexpress for nothing more than $50 is what the guy is "claiming" to have invented!
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Bigajeff(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
This Op is a Joker, that is not a locally made drones. Its the trending gadget now for taking aeria photography and aerial shots in movie and music video. Watch Shakitibobo video by olamide and feel what drone video shots look like.

1 Like

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
sukkot:
making this contraption is beneath the intellectual prowess of the sons of oduduwa. we have been known to build pyramids in ancient times when we still lived in egypt before we migrated to west africa after ptolemy persecution and greek takeover sad

Yes! History also has it that yorubads also built the great china wall and the Statue of Liberty in New York! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by pamcode(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mystiqme:
Bloggers can lie. How is it manufactured by him and also manufactured by a Chinese company at the same time?
Google things a won omo wobe ti lo search Kai . nairalanders no dey quick live sha.
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by purplekayc(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
he ain't your dude if he needs spying on.
Re: Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) by ModiKen(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
bigtt76:
@OP...manufactured by who? No bi this same Phantom available for purchase online this one the claim say hin manufacture? grin Naija sef

Nigerians are as gullible as u can get.

How someone wey say e get sense go see dat thing talk say dat guy manufacture am wen d thing dey for sale online.

Everytime I see as Nigerians dey fall hand, I go jus weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.