Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Drinkers And Feeders Needed Urgently For Poultry - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Drinkers And Feeders Needed Urgently For Poultry (704 Views)

Imported Tower Drinkers And Feeders For Sale / I Need Automatic Drinkers And Feeders For Broilers (pic Attached) / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinkers And Feeders Needed Urgently For Poultry by tuk2ato(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Seventy pieces each of chick feeders, drinkers, adult drinkers and adult feeders needed at best prices. For the adult feeders, i will prefer if it is 'collapsable' i.e one that can be dismantled which is of white and red colour. If you can supply to osogbo, please state your price and pictures. Thank you.
Re: Drinkers And Feeders Needed Urgently For Poultry by Farmafric(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2015
contact Framergiant Nig Ltd for all the listed items on 08099515923,or send your email and name to the number plus your requirements. thanks and have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Day Old Chicks / 2 Wheels Tractor Available On Request / Homestead Farming For Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.