Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On (1264 Views)

How Am I Gonna Setup Optimized Account On Fiverr. / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by xdawn(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
with N20.000 which importation business am i gonna en-back on. your help is needed.
Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
xdawn:
with N20.000 which importation business am i gonna en-back on. your help is needed.

To start importation business depends on so many factors
1. Wher do you live
2. Who are the calibre of people living in your area; students, workers, aged people etc
3. What do you think is the problem of this people that you can solve. It could be that there is a particular problem they always go far out of your area to get solution to it
4. Does the money you have at hand meet up with the requirements of solving this problem?
5. If it cannot, considering the calibre of people that they are, what do you think your N20, 000 will bring to their door step that they will patronize it?

If you can answer this questions then you will know what to import with that amount of money.

However, I will like to let you know that what works or sells for another person might not work for you so don't just import an item because someone imported it with 10k and made 50k profit when you don't have that kind of market in your area. I hope this helps.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

To start importation business depends on so many factors
1. Wher do you live
2. Who are the calibre of people living in your area; students, workers, aged people etc
3. What do you think is the problem of this people that you can solve. It could be that there is a particular problem they always go far out of your area to get solution to it
4. Does the money you have at hand meet up with the requirements of solving this problem?
5. If it cannot, considering the calibre of people that they are, what do you think your N20, 000 will bring to their door step that they will patronize it?

If you can answer this questions then you will know what to import with that amount of money.

However, I will like to let you know that what works or sells for another person might not work for you so don't just import an item because someone imported it with 10k and made 50k profit when you don't have that kind of market in your area. I hope this helps.

Goodluck!

Forget calibre of people Mr! Even 10k could help him sell stuffs where very rich people resides!
It's about thinking out of d box! The OP in d link I sent Thot of selling a "pen like material" that could help clean out scratches on cars and it paid well! He bought for 250 and sold @1500. I tell u true.....that stuff will still sell very well, even @ 3k where super rich people stays! The reason is because.....every car in lagos (both for rich n average) will always hv one scratch or the other n people would prefer to spend just 3k to clean up scratch, than to re-paint or spray!

10k can start up a good importation biz........just think out of d box! Think well about d major problems of d people n d cheap solutions too!

Don't discourage him pls
Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2015
austinosita:

Forget calibre of people Mr! Even 10k could help him sell stuffs where very rich people resides!
It's about thinking out of d box! The OP in d link I sent Thot of selling a "pen like material" that could help clean out scratches on cars and it paid well! He bought for 250 and sold @1500. I tell u true.....that stuff will still sell very well, even @ 3k where super rich people stays! The reason is because.....every car in lagos (both for rich n average) will always hv one scratch or the other n people would prefer to spend just 3k to clean up scratch, than to re-paint or spray!

10k can start up a good importation biz........just think out of d box! Think well about d major problems of d people n d cheap solutions too!

Don't discourage him pls

I am not against your suggestion, I am a seller of car fix it pro myself. But do you know if he is living in one remote village where people don't have a lot of cars? You seem to jump into conclusion in a hurry maybe claiming to know much. You can never start mini-importation bizness anywhere without studying the calibre of people you want to sell your market to. Quote me anywhere. If you think everythink you import will sell, then try importing brazillian hair for old women in your area and let's see the result.
What works for one person might never work for you. Trust me!

1 Like

Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

I am not against your suggestion, I am a seller of car fix it pro myself. But do you know if he is living in one remote village where people don't have a lot of cars? You seem to jump into conclusion in a hurry maybe claiming to know much. You can never start mini-importation bizness anywhere without studying the calibre of people you want to sell your market to. Quote me anywhere. If you think everythink you import will sell, then try importing brazillian hair for old women in your area and let's see the result.
What works for one person might never work for you. Trust me!

places You can sell your products:
• Konga
• Dealdey
• OLX
It mustn't be ur area! You still dey make sense tho, but u don't hv to discourage him

1 Like

Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2015
austinosita:

places You can sell your products:
• Konga
• Dealdey
• OLX
It mustn't be ur area! You still dey make sense tho, but u don't hv to discourage him

I get your point. True talk like MTN
Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

I get your point. True talk like MTN

Gentle man u are cheesy

1 Like

Re: With N20.000 Which Importation Business Am i Gonna En-back On by xdawn(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2015
@MrJohnAgbo and Austinosita I really commend your dogged contribution toward achieving my heart desire. I am currently living and working in Orlu Imo Statte. Business here is not moving accordingly. So am here to look for opportunity and good contribution toward realising my heart desire. Any good contribution will be accepted. Thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

How can you make money from youtube / We Buy All Condemned Atm,mast ,inverter Deep Cycle Batteries / CBN Clamps Down On Foreign Money Transfers To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.