Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

NYSC Batch B Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Registration (2351 Views)

NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / Nysc 2016 Batch B Registration Start Date / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch B Registration by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
I went to cyber cafe in the morning to register ,after entering my email address and confirming it. I have checked my yahoo box countless times, but NYSC hasn't sent any link for me to follow and complete my registration. Has anybody been able to register successfully today .
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by deegnity22: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Doxie69:
I went to cyber cafe in the morning to register ,after entering my email address and confirming it. I have checked my yahoo box countless times, but NYSC hasn't sent any link for me to follow and complete my registration. Has anybody been able to register successfully today .

It's advisable you use gmail, but if you don't have a gmail account, keep checking your yahoo mail. All the best.
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by ohluwanome(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Have tried both yahoo and gmail...didn't see any mail from them
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by deegnity22: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Have you tried checking your spam or junk mails a friend of mine found his there.
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by phummite01(f): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Haven't been able to register ooo pls there anybody dat lives in ikj.
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Lekanjava: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
guys is it true that lagos is not there
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 09, 2015
These people are just delaying , if they are not ready for this online registration yet while telling us that their website is open,to forward link since 11am yesterday is a problem for them.
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by jojopanucci: 4:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Goodmorni everyone. I paid online and did my thumb prints. All of a sudden the page started showing invalid email/password. I can't continue with the process. I need ur assistance.
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Anasko(m): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2015
jojopanucci:
Goodmorni everyone. I paid online and did my thumb prints. All of a sudden the page started showing invalid email/password. I can't continue with the process. I need ur assistance.
hw much is the money
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by henrixx(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Anasko:
hw much is the money
its 3000 for printing of call up.... But if you don't want to pay u can go to ur institution to collect the letter for free
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by ijekul(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
The page aint even opening again...since yesterday I avnt gotten a confirmation mail.its so annoying
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Anasko(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2015
the page is accessable. i have started my own yesterday
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Anasko:
the page is accessable. i have started my own yesterday

Is it yahoomail or gmail u using,since yesterday morning around 11am they are yet to send me d confirmation link in my box .
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by ijekul(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Doxie69:

Is it yahoomail or gmail u using,since yesterday morning around 11am they are yet to send me d confirmation link in my box .

Same with mine o
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Anasko(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Doxie69:

i used gmail. and they reply me instantly.
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by ijekul(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Anasko:
i used gmail. and they reply me instantly.

I just used my Gmail now and it came in a matter of seconds.God punish Yahoo
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thanks for the information ,would go 2moro and try my own
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by enigma3000: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been
removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily
unavailable.
Pls has anybody seen dt? Cos dts what's hv been getting since yesterday, I cnt even access d the page once I click on fresh registration.. Pls I need assistance on how to go about the registration ASAP..thanks
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by ijekul(m): 12:40am On Sep 10, 2015
enigma3000:
Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been
removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily
unavailable.
Pls has anybody seen dt? Cos dts what's hv been getting since yesterday, I cnt even access d the page once I click on fresh registration.. Pls I need assistance on how to go about the registration ASAP..thanks

U've been trying to log in through your phone.go to a designated cyber cafe and register.thanks
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by enigma3000: 12:45am On Sep 10, 2015
ijekul:

U've been trying to log in through your phone.go to a designated cyber cafe and register.thanks

Thank u very much 4 ur response but I also tried on ma PC, its still n dsame..
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by ijekul(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2015
enigma3000:

Thank u very much 4 ur response but I also tried on ma PC, its still n dsame..

Ur PC is nt a designated cyber cafe grin it happened to me too b4 I went to register at d cafe
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Have finally registered ,but how do I pay to be able to print the GREEN CARD and how much is the fee.
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by ijekul(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Doxie69:
Have finally registered ,but how do I pay to be able to print the GREEN CARD and how much is the fee.

Its 3k.use ur atm to pay if u av mastercard.the lady dat registered for me used her masercard to pay for me and I re-embursed her
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by enigma3000: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
ijekul:

Ur PC is nt a designated cyber cafe grin it happened to me too b4 I went to register at d cafe
Re: NYSC Batch B Registration by pascal2young(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
please how do a married lady upload her marrige certificate

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Dehumanized By Female Army Officer Speaks About Her Experience (VID / NYSC Orientation Camp: Must Haves / Imo State Batch A '16 Stream 2. Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.