Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

I know what pained the people - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I know what pained the people - Jonathan (71334 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
YENAGOA – Commercial and governmental activities were Tuesday brought to a stand still as Bayelsans besieged the Samson Siasia Stadium to witness the formal declaration of Governor Seriake Dickson to run for second term in the forthcoming governorship election under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP.

The occasion attracted prominent Bayelsa elders and top shot PDP members led by chairman of the PDP Governors Forum, Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State, Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Deputy Governor of Delta State Kingsley Otuaro; Abia, Chris Akomas; Ebonyi, Kelechi Igwe and Kogi, Yomi Awoniyi among others.

The former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, was accompanied by his wife Dame Patience Jonathan, who received a thunderous applause when her name was mentioned.

Dr. Jonathan, said though his decision to endorse the second bid of Governor Seriake Dickson has attracted some reactions through bulk SMS in circulation, is action was based on the four points conviction that the incumbent has performed in the areas of prompt workers’ salary payment, proper management of state resources without recourse to borrowing, improved infrastructural development and road constructions.

He said, “I have stayed in government for 16years. I stayed with Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha for six years and stayed in the Presidency for another six years. And in all those years, I think I know much about what some state governors have done.

“I may not know all the state governors do. And I also may not known all they don’t do. And I know what pained the people too. When he told me that he wants to declare for second term, I said he should do it. As I said, he should do it, some people were asking me questions through bulk SMS.

“But I want to tell him that I would also be here when he is presented with the flag of the party. One of the things worrying the Federal Government is the issues of workers money by states. Dickson has done well in that aspect. Also another issue is that of the borrowing. Dickson has done well. On infrastructures and development, Dickson has tried.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/i-know-what-pained-the-people-says-jonathan/#sthash.cgpY3ocl.dpuf

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
testing testing... hello 1, 2

Even in retirement, Nigerians will be grateful to you, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

We know you could not have survived the conspiracy against you. It was too strong with international colorations.

We also know your enemies are professionals in the field of both "Civilian Coup" and "military coup d'état"

The power owners have already written the script, but too late for you to know.

As much as we see your action(s) as genuine towards a better Nigeria, you waited too long to see the evil handwritings on the walls.

Never mind, you played your part, Nigerians are happy for you sir.

You averted the promised "dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" we thank you.

The promised of forming a parallel government and making Nigeria a failed state was also averted by your love for your country.

"Sometimes I get worried and embarrassed when I hear provocative statements that come from very senior citizens; people that ordinarily will be perceived as senior citizens, who ordinarily should know that the unity of this country is more important than the interests of any individual or a group of individuals. And that the peace of Nigeria is more important than any interest of individuals or group of individuals. Some people even encourage young people to take arms and fight themselves".
- GEJ

...My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian... GEJ

You also played your part to make Nigeria one of the BEST democracy in Africa.

Thou I am not from the same region with you, but I love your simplicity.

Your leadership style might not be the best, but you are a great leader who love his followers and his country.

Please continue to enjoy your retirement.

You are our hero.

Signed on Behalf of your admirers WORLDWIDE.
Firefire!

665 Likes 131 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
testing testing... hello 1, 2
Acquirin landed property hia, shebi? issorite! grin

On dis auspicous occassion of my thread hittin FP, I hereby publicly declare my assets as d 4lowin...

1- one Alomo small bottle
2- my bicycle (exercise tinz)
3- my gf plus 4 ex-gfs grin
4- #70 change at Iya Bisi ewa joint plus joint shares on Bisi (bakassi-able investment cool

More to come later... cool

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by hobermener: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by alaoeri: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
What pained majority most was electing you "the clueless one" as president in 2011.

432 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by doctokwus: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin Unbelievable that GEJ ruled Nigeria for almost 6yrs!

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by efilefun(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
What pained everyone was falling for that your "I HAVE NO SHOE" scam But thank God you were uprooted before you turned Nigeria into somalia

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Alpha100(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by superior1: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Make that mumu shut him ogogoro mouth abeg

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
What pained us is your clueless leadership.. Next!!!!!!!!!!!

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Penuelseun(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Look at who is endorsing someone, this man is really clueless. SMH

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
shocked

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by emydot(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yet you couldn't make amendments

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by trigar12(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yeye dey smell.

grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Opetech(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Demmocrats(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sometimes I don't understand some op's the caption of the thread has nothing to do with the content of the thread. Haba

15 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by esmarcq(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
True
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Thezoomustfall: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Bangx(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dis #jona sef,he no go tire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Sureboi775: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Brightology2(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Man of honour.non can b compared wit u

25 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by DeKen: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
What kind of news is this? What pained the people?
Why create news with a catchy heading when there is nothing tangible to say about it.
And someone deems it worthy to place on nairaland. Someone also deems it worthy to put on the front page.

Na wao.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by hamaworld(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Over drunk...... Up till now.

From otouke=asorock=otouke.

Meaningless oratory speech

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by thinkdip(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
APC children of hate, lieing and propaganda. Oya see food your husband has spoken again.. Oya begin to hate

14 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Emekamex(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
APC zombies walking into the thread like

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by efilefun(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
He said, “I have stayed in government for 16years. I stayed with Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha for six years and stayed in the Presidency for another six years. And in all those years, I think I know much about what some state governors have done.

After 16years in the government, you couldn't transform otuoke, what a disgrace

“I may not know all the state governors do. And I also may not known all they don’t do. And I know what pained the people too. When he told me that he wants to declare for second term, I said he should do it. As I said, he should do it, some people were asking me questions through bulk SMS.

Further shows how clueless this man is.... imagine a PHD holder spewing dust like this

sweatlana:

Your father is the must clueless ediot
Yet people like this call PMB a dullard... smh

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
anticipating APC bastards to wail at the mention of GEJ

5 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Oladimejjy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
j
Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by Oladimejjy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
#shoro niyen

3 Likes

Re: I know what pained the people - Jonathan by AprokoMan: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
waiting for APC bastards to wail at the mention of GEJ

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.