Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Certification In Environmental Health - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification In Environmental Health (2040 Views)

What Are The Benefit Of ITIL Certification In Nigeria / How Relevant Is CIBN Certification In Nigeria/globally / Masters In Engineering Or Professional Certification In Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certification In Environmental Health by Lovinwa: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good evening Nairalanders, will really appreciate your response especially from those in medical nd pure science fields.
Am a graduate of Biochemistry and would love to have a certification as am not planning for Msc now to boost my CV. I am looking at obtaining a certification from Edwin chadwick school of environmental health....duration is 1yr.
I really want someone who has experienced it or knows someone that has gotten the certification to throw more light on it in terms of the advantage it has in the labour market and the quality of education given. Pls am waiting o because I don't have money to waste at this time of my life.
Re: Certification In Environmental Health by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lovinwa:
Good evening Nairalanders, will really appreciate your response especially from those in medical nd pure science fields.
Am a graduate of Biochemistry and would love to have a certification as am not planning for Msc now to boost my CV. I am looking at obtaining a certification from Edwin chadwick school of environmental health....duration is 1yr.
I really want someone who has experienced it or knows someone that has gotten the certification to throw more light on it in terms of the advantage it has in the labour market and the quality of education given. Pls am waiting o because I don't have money to waste at this time of my life.

lol! greatest metabolite!!! grin

i almost went for a similar certification in environmental health earlier this year (actually a professional PGD from ehorecon). I didn't go through with it but decided to pitch my tent elsewhere. ehorecon (environmental health officers registration council of nigeria) training will cost you just N170,000 for a 9 month course wink
Re: Certification In Environmental Health by Lovinwa: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
coollabman:

lol! greatest metabolite!!! grin

i almost went for a similar certification in environmental health earlier this year (actually a professional PGD from ehorecon). I didn't go through with it but decided to pitch my tent elsewhere. ehorecon (environmental health officers registration council of nigeria) training will cost you just N170,000 for a 9 month course wink

Thanks for your input Coollabman, why didn't you go for it? Is it not relevant in the labour market in Nigeria, cos the money is not small o. What course are you now doing?
Re: Certification In Environmental Health by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Lovinwa:

Thanks for your input Coollabman, why didn't you go for it? Is it not relevant in the labour market in Nigeria, cos the money is not small o. What course are you now doing?

finances was a huge factor, because I initially intended to complete the professional PGD in environmental health before I finished my Nysc, but had to put the plans on hold because of factors beyond my control. environmental health is relevant and will really pay off if you have a real career plan to follow. Though I might not go through with it again because it was actually my plan B wink
Re: Certification In Environmental Health by Lovinwa: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
coollabman:

finances was a huge factor, because I initially intended to complete the professional PGD in environmental health before I finished my Nysc, but had to put the plans on hold because of factors beyond my control. environmental health is relevant and will really pay off if you have a real career plan to follow. Though I might not go through with it again because it was actually my plan B wink

Ok, but apart from Environmental health, do you know other certifications that a Biochemist can do,especially those related to health? NO vex say I dey ask too much.
Career pple on Nairaland, your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Certification In Environmental Health by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lovinwa:

Ok, but apart from Environmental health, do you know other certifications that a Biochemist can do,especially those related to health? NO vex say I dey ask too much.
Career pple on Nairaland, your contributions will be highly appreciated.

except you want to do quality control, none smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Expect As An Accountant With No Experience? / How To Create Shortened Urls, Unique Biolink Pages For Social Media Profiles / Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.