Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In (6237 Views)

Why Is Everyone Selling Off Their Infinix Note 3 / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / The Truth Why People Are Selling Their Infinix Hot2 busted by Nairalander. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by abdulatif8: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
pls guys why is everyone selling their INFINIX Hot note pro? some are complaining about the unstable os. why some are feed up of changing screen. everybody around me are selling theirs . pls what's happening?
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Donkunxex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
for me,i have not seen any1 sellling infinix hote note pro....infact it is scarce even for the fairly used ones not to talk of the new INP .... so i dont understand why pple around u are sellling theirs as u claim

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by abdulatif8: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Donkunxex:
for me,i have not seen any1 sellling infinix hote note pro....infact it is scarce even for the fairly used ones not to talk of the new INP .... so i dont understand why pple around u are sellling theirs as u claim

maybe the TECNO CAmon haven't reached your side. people have hate their INFINIX Hot note pro. CoZ of the c8 .. they feel cheated with an unstable os & cheap build.. that can't resist any incident...
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
#teantecno cammon c8
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by invisibility: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
abdulatif8:

maybe the TECNO CAmon haven't reached your side. people have hate their INFINIX Hot note pro. CoZ of the c8 .. they feel cheated with an unstable os & cheap build.. that can't resist any incident...

I now know these threads are just meant to run infinix Phones down probably by a Tecno fan.

Its total fatal lie. Infinix hot note pro is too scarce in the resale market. And infinix hot note pro has no comparism whatsoever with the Tecno Camon cos it beats it hands down in totality.

23 Likes

Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Donkunxex(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
I like infinix but their phones are not durable...

Broken screen everywhere, those who bought the glass screen guard still change theirs often..

Infinix should pls work on making their phone more durable with a good UI...
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op.... You better don't be a sadist am into phone... I import and sell nigeria Base phone too.... Infinix hot note pro is a phone of worth.... It more than a fair deal.... Camera ok screen size perfect for a smartphone perfect processor.... Battery is great nice internal memory and a perfect body.... And when you talk about fragile every smartphone of 5inches and above are all fragile even tecno.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by yungblurd(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
But OP, you can lie, sha.
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by henrixx(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
OP n fatal lier.... I use infinix note and there's no problem
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Chyjoey(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
I cant even sell my hot note...wonder who would sell the pro...meanwhile i suspect op uses hot 2..or camon c8..
Meanwhile... lollipop rocks on ds phone

1 Like

Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by abdulatif8: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Chyjoey:
I cant even sell my hot note...wonder who would sell the pro...meanwhile i suspect op uses hot 2..or camon c8..

lol.. I have both devices.. the c8 & INFINIX Hot note pro.... the pro can't play good HD games. the camera suckz... the only advantage of the pro is the battery & fast charging. if not for that. I would have sold out ma pro
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by abdulatif8: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
yungblurd:
But OP, you can lie, sha.
shut up....
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Chyjoey(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
abdulatif8:

lol.. I have both devices.. the c8 & INFINIX Hot note pro.... the pro can't play good HD games. the camera suckz... the only advantage of the pro is the battery & fast charging. if not for that. I would have sold out ma pro
yea...xoxo love the battery life...thats why i even bought it in the first place..
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Haywhymido(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Donkunxex:
u dey answer dat didinrin, dat phone scarce eh. Well, am still enjoying mine.
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by abdulatif8: 5:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Haywhymido:
u dey answer dat didinrin, dat phone scarce eh. Well, am still enjoying mine.

good for you
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by henroe2k2(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Nobody is selling his Infinix hot note pro... I use one. I tell you, the device rocks.....
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Tecno Camon C8 is the modern-day flagship
gadget from Tecno and the web is filled with the
information of this gadget. One blog or the other is
talking about how wonderful the Smart phone is and a
few even claim is the Infinix Killer. In my possess
opinion i suppose thc Tecno Camon C8 is over-hyped
and its not even worth the rate and all the attentions
given to it.

Its true that the Camera is awesome, I will not deny
the awesomeness of the camera but except from the
camera tell me why i should buy this Tecno device?
Huh…

1. Battery
In line with research Africans care in regards to the
battery ability so much and its the first thing they
determine earlier than watching at other elements the
gadget have. Everyone knows the circumstances of
electrical energy in Nigeria. The Tecno Camon C8
comes with a small 3000 mAh Li-ion Battery, you
would feel this battery is adequate but i assure you its
too small for the Nigeria electrical energy .
you can just imagine how bad this could be. A lot of
people might say the battery is 3k because they don't
want it to be heavy and bulky, tell them to check out
the Infinix Ho Note with 4k battery and it still
comes with a sleek portable and awesome design.
How can you enjoy a device the camera with this kind
of battery if you are in a occasion taking shots for 5
hours?

2. Internal Storage

Tecno stated the Camon C8 is notably made for
taking photographs. Real its meant for capturing and
snapping top notch , colorful photographs but have you
ever ever asked how large the dimensions of this pix
are? They arrive in mind blowing sizes like
2MB,3MB but with excellent nice. Do you consider
16GB is sufficient? Camon C8 is meant for taking
pictures and recording beautiful moments but how
lengthy will a 16GBÂ inner STORAGE memory
final. I consider the storage reminiscence is just too
Tecno will have to have made it 32GB .

3. RAM

Are you aware Tecno Camon C8 comes with 1 GB
RAM and consists of a quad-core processor clocked
at 1.Three GHz. Good i don't learn about you but i
believe 1GB RAM is too small for a gadget with so
much concentration as the Tecno Camon C8 also
the speed and processor makes it look like a gadget
intended for youngsters, the Infinix sizzling note
comes with a 1 GB Ram and it uses a Octa-Core
Processor clocked at 1.4 GHz . Additionally
the cost is an excessive amount of for this low finish
specification Tecno device.

4 . OTA Update

Till this moment am yet to see or hear a Tecno device
that ever receives an OTA UPDATE or any kind
of Update. What kind of company doesn’t release
updates for their devices but releases a similar device
with similar design and name but with a new OS.
You might not get what am saying but i will give you
a clear Example. Tecno P5 was released some
years ago with 512MB RAM/2GB ROM
running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, a year later
Tecno released Tecno P5+ which comes with the
then latest Android 4.4 OS and
1GBRAM/8GB ROM the price is also similar to
that of the Tecno P5 . Why should you buy a
device that doesn’t have future plans for her customers
but will rather exploit you by releasing new devices
and forcing you to sell or dash out your device to get
a new one for one reason or the other. the future
seems bright for more upcoming updates probably
Android MarshMallow 6.0

In conclusion, Tecno will invariably be the bread
winner in the case of cheap and cheap Android
gadgets they're also the first company to c?ompete
against SamSung , Sony , Lenovo and other
top brands within the Nigeria Market before they
have been hijacked by way of brands like Infinix ,
InnJoo and many others as a result of their lack of
effective on-line promoting, strong Advert, Promos
and Banners

Source- http://www.giztng..com/2015/09/five-important-reasons-why-you-should.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Oklander: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2015
adegbem:
Op.... You better don't be a sadist am into phone... I import and sell nigeria Base phone too.... Infinix hot note pro is a phone of worth.... It more than a fair deal.... Camera ok screen size perfect for a smartphone perfect processor.... Battery is great nice internal memory and a perfect body.... And when you talk about fragile every smartphone of 5inches and above are all fragile even tecno.
Why is the pro so scarce, would it still be available, like when?
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Baadal(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
I have a brand new Infinix hot note pro 16GB ROM/2GB RAM variant.champaigne gold.call 08025220285of interested

Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by sureteeboy(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2015
abdulatif8:

lol.. I have both devices.. the c8 & INFINIX Hot note pro.... the pro can't play good HD games . the camera suckz... the only advantage of the pro is the battery & fast charging. if not for that. I would have sold out ma pro

Hehe. Indeed it can't. Can you please specify the HD game you're unable to play on the device.
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oklander:
Why is the pro so scarce, would it still be available, like when?
I just got one for a friend last week in ibadan... iwo road
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
sureteeboy:

Hehe. Indeed it can't. Can you please specify the HD game you're unable to play on the device.
people just want to talk nii jare.... I play modern combat 5 on this INP for more then 5hrs yesterday and if you know HD game then you will get my point.... Put asphalt 8, put gangster Vegas, put dead trigger 2 all are good to go on this device

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by honestmike(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
abdulatif8:

I'm interested in buying you hot note pro contact me.
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Oklander: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
adegbem:
I just got one for a friend last week in ibadan... iwo road
Okay thanks, I was actually told this week, the person I sent couldn't get from somewhere in lag.
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by sureteeboy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
adegbem:
people just want to talk nii jare.... I play modern combat 5 on this INP for more then 5hrs yesterday and if you know HD game then you will get my point.... Put asphalt 8, put gangster Vegas, put dead trigger 2 all are good to go on this device
The guy's probably one of those tecno crybabies. Even on my hot note, I was able to run 3 HD apps perfectly well while interchanging between the apps without it restarting. (GTA San Andreas, Implosion and FL studio mobile)
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
sureteeboy:
The guy's probably one of those tecno crybabies. Even on my hot note, I was able to run 3 HD apps perfectly well while interchanging between the apps without it restarting. (GTA San Andreas, Implosion and FL studio mobile)
Abeg that FL studio is it on playstore or where did you download it
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by killzone(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chai na wa oooo. Waiting for another thread y are people selling thier galaxy S6 edge or note 5 or iPhone6s
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by sureteeboy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
adegbem:

Abeg that FL studio is it on playstore or where did you download it
www.androeed.ru/files/fl-studio-mobile-full.html
It's a Russian Site, but you shouldn't have any problem
navigating through the website. Click on the green icon
with "Скачать" written on it and download both apk and
obb files. Don't worry about the 400mb+ data file
there. After downloading, extract that obb folder named
"com.imageline.flm" and place it in android/obb in your sd
card. Now install that apk and you're good to go.
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Olammy76(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Chyjoey:
does hot not suport lollipop...and not talking of hot not pro
Re: Why Is That People Are Selling Their INFINIX Hot Note Pro? Pls Come In by Tuneday01(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
I need an infinix hot note pro 2gb/32gb for sale

Contact m on 07039394895 if u have one...am in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Login Error On Mobile Phone / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone / Best 10 Android Phones Below 25K This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.