Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan (24033 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / PDP Is Ijaw Party, If Dickson Loses APC Will Laugh Me, My Wife – Jonathan Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by wellmax(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan has called on electorates in his home state, Bayelsa to save his reputation from being ridiculed in the forthcoming guber election in the state.

Jonathan begged his people to vote the governorship candidate of the party, Seriaki Dickson to save his name and that of his wife from being mocked by the opposition party.

The former president made this call on Tuesday during the declaration of incumbent, Dickson in the state.
He said, “PDP is an Ijaw party and as such, let’s give Dickson and PDP a chance for a second term. My reputation and that of my wife will be ridiculed if the opposition takes over Bayelsa.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/08/pdp-is-an-ijaw-party-if-dickson-loses-apc-will-mock-me-and-my-wife-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by ladyF(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Eeyah I kinda feel for him tho....But PDP should win Bayelsa normally.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by aspabay(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
When you think you have heard the last from this couple.
GEJ, disgracing himself and his PhD since 1999

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Goovo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
U
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by midolian(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
GEJ:
PDP is an Ijaw party and as such, let’s give Dickson and PDP a chance for a second term. My reputation and that of my wife will be ridiculed if the opposition takes over Bayelsa.
grin grin

..And PDP is an Ijaw party because the ijaws supported him(their son) during election? grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Desgidi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op as I see this tread I just confirm say devil really send messenger to this world... Gosh, I also blv Ur mission is to spread lies...Gosh I gv u hand... u better leave GMB

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Beremx(f): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Even after he woefully lost a second term,he has not stopped dishing out clueless statements.

PDP an Ijaw party? Really?

106 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by wellmax(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desgidi:
Op as I see this dread I just confirm say devil really send messenger to this world... Gosh, I also blv Ur mission is to spread lies...Gosh I gv u hand... u better leave GMB

What is this one saying? Shey you no see the newspaper website that published it ni? Oniranu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by folabisi07(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Really?

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by lordtosan(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nothing wrong in what he said. Bayelsa(ijaw) is a PDP state just as Lagos is an APC state. Unlike the APC Oba of lagos, he didn't threaten anybody will drown in the creek if they don't vote for PDP.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Desgidi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
wellmax:

What is this one saying? Shey you no see the newspaper website that published it ni? Oniranu

Na still lie...whether na newspaper or na u all na the same thing....na big lie

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by wellmax(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desgidi:

Get thee behind me.

22 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Desgidi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
wellmax:

Get thee behind me.

hahahaha......u just made me laugh....keep it up

4 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by sammyj: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Look at d way phd holder without thesis, dey mis-yarn

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by bokohalal(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
If he spoke in Ezon the message would make sense. It's actually something like "don't let my enemy laugh at me" plea, to Bayelsa people.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Desgidi:

why not tell us d true story, oversabi

6 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Desgidi(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
why not tell us d true story, oversabi

Jesus loves u....This name just save u from my wrath...I have been following the campaign train of Dickson since his bid to return to office...I was among the team that visited Good luck twice..so blv me wen I say this news is fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose. . . . PDP is now Ijaw party. Waoh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Even after he woefully lost a second term,he has not stopped dishing out clueless statements.

PDP an Ijaw party? Really?

I Av repeatedly stated that this drunkard is cursed yet fools will continue to argue with me. Can u imagine this kind of statement from this supposedly PhD holder?
He choose to support an incompetent fool who has refused to give people of his community water to drink just for his interest and mama shit. Shame.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by dulaman: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Imagine if buhari made such statement. We no go hear word for more than a week because if abuses.
Olisah metuh will release press release. This is worst than west Germany gaffe.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by rusher14: 1:34am On Sep 09, 2015
I'm Ijaw but PDP is not my party of choice.

Never have, not sure it ever will.

Goodluck stop embarrassing Ijaw people.

If Dickson has done a good job you should be boasting for continuity and basking in his statewide support.

Stop all these unnecessary sentiments and showcase how Bayelsa has improved under Dickson's stewardship, and why PDP is the best thing to have happened to Bayelsa.

Simpleez.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 09, 2015
So the Contestants In APC like Preye Aganaba and Timipre Sylva are not Ijaw because they are in APC

lordtosan:
Nothing wrong in what he said. Bayelsa(ijaw) is a PDP state just as Lagos is an APC state. Unlike the APC Oba of lagos, he didn't threaten anybody will drown in the creek if they don't vote for PDP.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 4:43am On Sep 09, 2015
I doff my cap for uncommon humility in Dr Jonathan.

PDP has nothing to fear in Bayelsa State unless election is rigged from Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 4:45am On Sep 09, 2015
SSGUniport:
So the Contestants In APC like Preye Aganaba and Timipre Sylva are not Ijaw because they are in APC

Can you say ACN / APC is not a Yoruba party?

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 09, 2015
Yes I Can say ACN/APC is NOT a Yoruba Party... If I may ask, What makes them a Yoruba party

nationwide1:

Can you say ACN / APC is not a Yoruba party?

19 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2015
Jonathan, falling my hand in public since 1604!

12 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Igba wo ni maku o ni ku? Jonathan will even lose his ward.

8 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Realisticman: 5:41am On Sep 09, 2015
lordtosan:
Do not compare an Oba to a former President please. There are better way to say such thing than relating it to a tribal party. Imagine that Obassanjo will come out and say PDP is a yoruba party or Buhari saying the APC is a fulani party. But a traditional figure can say that no problem.

20 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by drey076(m): 5:46am On Sep 09, 2015
GEJ is truly dumb, always seeking for pity as a campaign strategy Mtcheew

12 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by omoelesa(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Mumu talk as usual.

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by omenka(m): 5:58am On Sep 09, 2015
This totally USELESS MAN (yes I said so angry ) is here again with his tribal and ethnic politicking. That is all he knows!!

If he isn't polarising Nigerians along ethnic lines, he's doing so along religious lines. That is the ONLY legacy he left behind, and as though the negative repercussions we see today aren't sufficient to deter the usage of such tactics, he still comes with his totally hollow and vacuous skull to emphasise the same!! angry

What a useless man. Tufiakwa!

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno / Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.