Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan (24032 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / PDP Is Ijaw Party, If Dickson Loses APC Will Laugh Me, My Wife – Jonathan Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2015
The hediot couldn't even list a single positive possible derivative of putting Dickson back in the saddle, he just goes about trying to appeal to the people's emotions and tribal sentiments.

Fvck man, who cares if you and your wife are laughed at?? This is the kinda stuff only illiterates would be moved by.

12 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2015
omoelesa:
Mumu talk as usual.
The man dull pass garri wey dem soak for five days! angry

Just imagine the hediot that presided over this country for nearly six years.

This man isn't even fit to be a Local govt chairman honestly.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Beremx(f): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Demdem:

I Av repeatedly stated that this drunkard is cursed yet fools will continue to argue with me. Can u imagine this kind of statement from this supposedly PhD holder?
He choose to support an incompetent fool who has refused to give people of his community water to drink just for his interest and mama shit. Shame.
GEJ is a disgrace to all PhD holders!

Frontpage Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by pat077: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Who cares about his reputation if it wont put food on their table.

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
GEJ is a disgrace to all PhD holders!

Frontpage Lalasticlala

I seriously doubt his PHd certificate.

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2015
I dey laugh oooo pdp is now a tribal party. grin
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by bigerboy200: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2015
what is it that is so important with his name and his wife will his name put food in the mouth of bayelsans mtscheeew..iranu abasha....

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by bigerboy200: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
The hediot couldn't even list a single positive possible derivative of putting Dickson back in the saddle, he just goes about trying to appeal to the people's emotions and tribal sentiments.

Fvck man, who cares if you and your wife are laughed at?? This is the kinda stuff only illiterates would be moved by.
The state is full of illiterates naa..so what do u expect??
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Beremx(f): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Lalasticlala,is this thread not worthy of FP? angry

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by etenyong(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
PDP is not Africa biggest party anymore. It has now be deduce to ijaw party.
Never again will ijaw party rule this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Atimes GEJ talks before reasoning, so PDP is now an Ijaw Party. That means it's Head Quarters is located at Otuoke. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2015
Desgidi:

Jesus loves u....This name just save u from my wrath...I have been following the campaign train of Dickson since his bid to return to office...I was among the team that visited Good luck twice..so blv me wen I say this news is fake.
The guy above me is lying, but hey, as Kermit will say...

That's non of my business.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by TippyTop(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2015
rusher14:
I'm Ijaw but PDP is not my party of choice.

I'm Togolese and Togolese People's Party is not my party of choice.
Bros, where's ya fada Mr Liar Mohommed?
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by skyface00(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Lolz dats d reason u supporting him. GEJ so intelligent silent than talking lolZ

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Justicealh3(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Shameeeeeeee on yaaaaaaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by naijainfogalery: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2015
If he himself being a Governor of Bayelsa cant count anything he has done, how will he not support another faffer
rusher14:
I'm Ijaw but PDP is not my party of choice.

Never have, not sure it ever will.

Goodluck stop embarrassing Ijaw people.

If Dickson has done a good job you should be boasting for continuity and basking in his statewide support.

Stop all these unnecessary sentiments and showcase how Bayelsa has improved under Dickson's stewardship, and why PDP is the best thing to have happened to Bayelsa.

Simpleez.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by clevadani: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
This guy is always relying on sentiments to win elections. And that is what happens when there is no achievement

5 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by braine(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
So, Jonathan wants to substitute good governance for his ego?? Very typical.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by wristbangle: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Even after he woefully lost a second term,he has not stopped dishing out clueless statements.

PDP an Ijaw party? Really?

I wonder oo my dear sister. Mmm

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by efilefun(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
he's brain dead no vex for am, that March defeat still affecting his brain
wellmax:

What is this one saying? Shey you no see the newspaper website that published it ni? Oniranu

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by cabaliciouscabal: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Before nko, even d election dat concerns u directly u didn't only loose it u were disgraced setting world record as d first Nigerian president to be thrown out of office for lack of direction

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Irritating!! How can an elder stateman make such a comment??
So they should not vote base on merit??
But vote so that you won't be humiliate?
GEJ, you are disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by apexcut: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Well he said that??

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
This totally USELESS MAN (yes I said so angry ) is here again with his tribal and ethnic politicking. That is all he knows!!

If he isn't polarising Nigerians along ethnic lines, he's doing so along religious lines. That is the ONLY legacy he left behind, and as though the negative repercussions we see today aren't sufficient to deter the usage of such tactics, he still comes with his totally hollow and vacuous skull to emphasise the same!! angry

What a useless man. Tufiakwa!
"Is your father use ful?", Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Best of luck to Dickson.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by efilefun(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
lmao, that man needs to tender his PHD and masters certificate for public destruction cuz am sure he bought them.... Haba!!!!
omenka:
The man dull pass garri wey dem soak for five days! angry

Just imagine the hediot that presided over this country for nearly six years.

This man isn't even fit to be a Local govt chairman honestly.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by dedugbaa(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Though I support Buhari,APC must not win Bayelsa as this will mark the beginning of one party state in Nigeria as it is clear Wike will lose at the tribunal,a/ibom is seriously shaking may God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Osisie(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
SSGUniport:
So the Contestants In APC like Preye Aganaba and Timipre Sylva are not Ijaw because they are in APC

So,Jimi Agbaje is not Lagosian cos he belongs to PDP? Even Ambode is not a Lagosian.
Wasn't it Tununbu that said we shouldn't vote for Agbaje that he's an old man n would be sleeping in the office.
Yet endorsed elderly Buhari....72. So, Buhari won't be sleeping in office, shey?

I'm amazed that u still vouch for politicians. Both APC n PDP are criminals. Politicians are all abt themselves. U're mistaken when u think they love u.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by wristbangle: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:

That was how he begged Nigerians to vote for him by using the word " I DON'T HAVE A SHOE" sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nascad: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Where're all these lies coming from? U people should just leave this couple alone please.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by rhames(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2015
wellmax:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/08/pdp-is-an-ijaw-party-if-dickson-loses-apc-will-mock-me-and-my-wife-jonathan/

this is what you get when an intellectualy retarded drunk surrounds himself with touts,area boys,terrorists and short sighted sectionalist and tribalists. i cannot believe this man once ruled this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by athaboi(f): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2015
aspabay:
When you think you have heard the last from this couple.
GEJ, disgracing himself and his PhD since 1999
. Shut up! Joor... Is a big lie, he never said anything like that, i followed the programme to the end! Liars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech / Buhari Signs Engineers Amendment Act Into Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.