Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) (93579 Views)

Oke & Olamigoke Win Gold & Silver Medals At All Africa Games Triple Jump Event / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso: All Africa Games Today At 4:30pm / All Africa Games Nigeria Vs Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
mikron:
black south Africans know next to nothing about traveling, they stay put in their country thereby denying themselves the luxury of exposure such travels give, there is no country on earth u won't find Nigerians, we re navigators and explorers.
Another tired fairy tale, Travelling and sightseeing is one thing

Squatting in Togo, Prostituting in Italy, Cleaning toilets in Vietnam, Smuggling drugs in Brazil it's another grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
all4naija:
You are really an i d i o t! Nigeria rules the world of blacks. Name anything you want to talk about that bring greatness to Africa and you'd see my people are involved! Your people have contributed nothing to Africa, Zulu master!
grin you are an idiott of the highest order
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Another tired fairy tale, Travelling and sightseeing is one thing

Squatting in Togo, Prostituting in Italy, Cleaning toilets in Vietnam, Smuggling drugs in Brazil it's another grin
The last time I saw on the TV there were more South Africans in Brazilian refugee camps than Nigerians. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided cry

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by mikron(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijacommando:

He is a Ghanaian mofo .. . I av since unraveled his true identity
i meant this LeSudAfricaine not kwametut
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
mikron:
so because they are born and bred in South Africa they are South Africans by blood,? My dude u even sound stvpid than I thought, I know of white Bulgarians that work in the same civil engineering company that I do contracts for here in Abuja, I was told they were born and bred in jos Nigeria, they speak d hausa language /pidgin English fluently and of course they carry d Nigerian green passport too, I was told nicki (one of the engineers) father was also born in jos, he died about 12 yrs ago in d same jos and was buried there, my question is so because these Bulgarians are born and bred here in Nigeria they are automatically Nigerians? NO!!! My people say no matter how long a lizard will dwell in a river it can never change to a crocodile. Those whites can never be black so stop claiming them. They are ur masters
It is you who actually sounds a tad retardedd

You compare this Bulgarian story to white South Africans having being in SA for more than 4OO yrs, which is absurd, it's funny because Americans are Americans, Brazilians are Brazilians, the English so forth reagardless of race but when it comes to South Africans rules of the game must change why's that? When it to South Africa you apply that IgboV Yoruba type of trybal mentality white South Africans are South Africans if you don't like it go jump in the Mediterrenean

Who said we want white people to be black? And who is claiming them, they claim to be South Africans they represent the flag, who is claiming them when they themselves know themselves to be South African? You seem to have issues

They are our masters? That's just projecting on your part, we know Nigerians worship anything with a hint of light skin, no wonder you are the bleaching capital of the world

Can you please reason with logic next time and stop with the emotional nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
all4naija:

The last time I saw on the TV there were more South Africans in Brazilian refugee camps than Nigerians. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided cry
Story for the gods cannibal,.. Are you done kissing white asss and sucking Dangote's dickk? You need to grow some balls cannibal grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Story for the gods cannibal,.. Are you done kissing white asss and sucking Dangote's dickk? You need to grow some balls cannibal grin
Ptui! You are very primitive. I told you not to use that term 'cannibal' for me again, ever! Jeez! When are you going to get civilized for once?! I frown at your backwardness. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by mikron(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
It is you who actually sounds a tad retardedd

You compare this Bulgarian story to white South Africans having being in SA for more than 4OO yrs, which is absurd, it's funny because Americans are Americans, Brazilians are Brazilians, the English so forth reagardless of race but when it comes to South Africans rules of the game must change why's that? When it to South Africa you apply that IgboV Yoruba type of trybal mentality white South Africans are South Africans if you don't like it go jump in the Mediterrenean

Who said we want white people to be black? And who is claiming them, they claim to be South Africans they represent the flag, who is claiming them when they themselves know themselves to be South African? You seem to have issues

They are our masters? That's just projecting on your part, we know Nigerians worship anything with a hint of light skin, no wonder you are the bleaching capital of the world

Can you please reason with logic next time and stop with the emotional nonsense
rant from now till eternity it won't change the fact that u blacks in South Africa are 2nd class citizens in ur own country, u live in the slums of soweto and d likes while ur lords d Dutch whites live in d choice areas, u claim they are South Africans yet they don't speak ur local zulu or Xhosa. In a bid to differentiate themselves frm xenophobes like u they had to carve out their own language and called it afrikaans. Shame. Go and read what ur past slave master president Botha said about u South Africans, Google his speech then read. U guys are pathetic

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
all4naija:

Ptui! You are very primitive. I told you not to use that term 'cannibal' for me again, ever! Jeez! When are you going to get civilized for once?! I frown at your backwardness. angry angry angry
Ha Ha Ha grin Mr Township Bucket System tell me about civilization once you learn to wash your hands after taking a crap in that Lagos pit toilet, voetsket go suck Aliko's dickk
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Ha Ha Ha grin Mr Township Bucket System tell me about civilization once you learn to wash your hands after taking a crap in that Lagos pit toilet, voetsket go suck Aliko's dickk
I haven't made use of pit toilet in my life. You are the one using bucket poo system but here you're trying to exonerate yourself. That is laughable. Bucket poo system user! Bwahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
mikron:
rant from now till eternity it won't change the fact that u blacks in South Africa are 2nd class citizens in ur own country, u live in the slums of soweto and d likes while ur lords d Dutch whites live d choice areas, u claim they are South Africans yet they don't speak ur local zulu or Xhosa. In a bid to differentiate themselves frm xenophobes like u is to carve our their own language and called it afrikaans. Shame. Go and read what ur past slave master president Botha said about u South Africans, Google his speech then read. U guys are pathetic
Ha ha ha! Oh lord, I laugh at your ignorance, if Soweto were to be in your country. No doubt it would be your Capital City! Nuff Said!

I don't claim whites to be South Africans they are South Africans, they claim to be South African themselves, you clearly have a problem with this issue, sorry it is what it is

Black People make the biggest middle class in SA and yet they are to be found only is Soweto? 'grin Told you to reason with logic not emotions and jealousy

Only a fool would refer me to Botha's speech, the same speech that applies to him as well, stop kissing white asss to your detriment

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
all4naija:

I haven't make use of pit toilet in my life. You are the one using bucket poo system but here you trying to exonerate yourself. That is laughable. Bucket poo system user! Bwahaha...
Just suck dickk Dangote's sex slave grin
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by 14(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2015
mikron:
black south Africans know next to nothing about traveling, they stay put in their country thereby denying themselves the luxury of exposure such travels give, there is no country on earth u won't find Nigerians, we re navigators and explorers.

Ask yourself why they ran away from Nigeria, poverty. if nigeria had all the infrustructure, for sure they would have stayed and worked in nigeria, poverty pushed them out of nigeria. South Africans do travel, its just that we never over stay our VISA like you all do. Most nigerians in SA came with a 3 months tourist VISA, but majority of them never return back to shithole, rather they go to our foreign affairs crying for refugee status, why would you claim refugee status when there is no war in nigeria. They know well if they go back, they would be going back to poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by 14(m): 12:25am On Sep 19, 2015
mikron:
so because they are born and bred in South Africa they are South Africans by blood,? My dude u even sound stvpid than I thought, I know of white Bulgarians that work in the same civil engineering company that I do contracts for here in Abuja, I was told they were born and bred in jos Nigeria, they speak d hausa language /pidgin English fluently and of course they carry d Nigerian green passport too, I was told nicki (one of the engineers) father was also born in jos, he died about 12 yrs ago in d same jos and was buried there, my question is so because these Bulgarians are born and bred here in Nigeria they are automatically Nigerians? NO!!! My people say no matter how long a lizard will dwell in a river it can never change to a crocodile. Those whites can never be black so stop claiming them. They are ur masters

who said they want to be blacks. You are embarrasing yourself young man, your uncivilized tendencies are all coming out. South Africa is no different from USA, Brazil and the UK. All these countries are multicultural, not like Nigeria. So we dont need your stamp of approval to co-exist amongst each other. And you dont have that rights to determine who is South African and who is not, rather put more energy on mending your tribal relations that you are currently facing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:31am On Sep 19, 2015
14:

who said they want to be blacks. You are embarrasing yourself young man, your uncivilized tendencies are all coming out. South Africa is no different from USA, Brazil and the UK. All these countries are multicultural, not like Nigeria. So we dont need your stamp of approval to co-exist amongst each other. And you dont have that rights to determine who is South African and who is not, rather put more energy on mending your tribal relations that you are currently facing.
zThe guy is slow, forgive him 14 grin
Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Just suck dickk Dangote's sex slave grin
You are plainly envious that we have the richest black man on the planet! Don't worry, I would let you have a ride on one of Dangote private jets. You would have to promise me not to soil it with your unwashed body. That is called real SWAG! cool

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by Unemadu: 1:56am On Sep 19, 2015
all4naija:

Have u seen a psychiatrist like i adviced?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) by RudzSA(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
bushman here's a 100 great Nigerians

1. Adamu Dan Maraya Jos - Artiste
2. Seal (Henry Olusegun Olumide
Samuel) - Artiste
3. Damian Anyanwu - developed a
radio short-wave transmitter