Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (62634 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by kinglekan: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
ShayGirl:

KINGLEKAN...
Am absolutely kul grincheesy

I can see that. Bawo ni? grin

Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sagamite:

This is utter and complete nonsense.

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!

There is nothing a woman can do independently to guarantee faithfulness and loyalty of her husband/man.

Faithfulness and loyalty of the man will have more to do with him and the choices HE decides to make.

Now to even lamely and stupidly decide to sit down and come up with your junk list of what will make another woman not snatch a woman's man and in your list you had nothing like "friendship" is one of the biggest nonsense I have seen in my life.

Friendship is the biggest driver of loyalty.

As usual, like a typical Nigerian, you added and ended the list with the usual moronic "Fear of God/Be religious". A woman being religious is what will make a man not cheat?

You Nigerians are just stuuuuuupid people to the bone.

GOOOOOOOOD!!!!! HOLY SPIRIIIIIIT!!!! HALLELUYAAAAAH!!!

Mention God and all problems are solved. undecided

Yet they are suffering. undecided

Nonsense! undecided

grin grin grin
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

RESPECT, CARE, RESPONSIBILITY, BEING FAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE(s)
what you wrote is as crazy as saying that stealing and borrowing money is the same thing, come on bro!
if cheating and polygamy was the same thing then men wouldnt hide at the dead of night to perform one, while openly do the other.

whether men are polygamous or not, cheating AINT natural in marriage and thats what is IMPORTANT here, so keep trying to brainwash women otherwise!... the minute you understand what i wrote is the moment we will make some progress here!

because EVERYONE knows its WRONG, even the miserable and deluded women who desperately stay married to these cheating men due to social/religious/family pressure or what not

the day anyone believes that there is possible happiness to be married to a DISRESPECTFUL, DISHONEST, DECEITFUL and UNFAITHFUL man, is the day we should believe pigs can fly.

these virtues only matter if these women are married to RIGHTEOUS men, and NOT philandering men. if you believe that married women should stay married at "all" cost, whatever the nature of their men, then they should also accept being BEATEN, being RAPED, being TREAT LIKE SLAVES, being MARRIED TO INCESTUOUS men etc

LIE LIE LIE!!!! this is an insult to all the men that RESPECT their women/marriage/family and dont cheat! this is also an insult to the vows they took and therefore it nullifies that union. telling women that they should "gladly" expect the worst and put themselves in harm's way, just to stay married at all cost, is not only WRONG but also very FOOLISH. we all know what is RIGHT and nobody should settle for less.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Seun(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
zeb04:
moronic advice.

seun I understand you are trying to makes nairaland fun for all but putting these trash on front page is not advisable.
leave things like these in the romance section and give us better things to read.
The moderator who updates the home page is a young man. Hopefully female moderators will be bothered to help us to balance things up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Toks2008(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
shegsky:
like seriouslyy. Give me some minutes to search for the site i copied these write up from ,by so doing, we will know who the greatest culprits is btw toks2008 and the founder of the site .
@ishilove,To me, if i knew such Topic exist on nairaland, i won't have waist my precious time in enlightening the female folks by creating another thread with the same message

Ishilove:
Posting an article that is not originally yours without citing the source is plagiarism. Whether or not Toks is the original writer should not stop you from citing where you got the article from. How would you feel if someone reposts your writeup without acknowledging you? You posted this article here, and if I hadn't seen it before, I would have thought you were the original writer. That is very wrong.

Please edit your op and add the source

shegsky i quite understand your stand but the truth is that i am the original writer of this write up and it may interest you that there are many nairaland front page materials that are re published on many blogs but these bloggers don't put the source. My thread on why hot chics find it difficult..... was been discussed on a radio in Ibadan word for word just few minutes after it made front page on nairaland.

Do this simple task,please quote the source you got this and check the date it was written there then come back to check the date i created this thread.

I am a passionate freelance writer and 99.99% of the contents of any article i write are originally written by me.

No problems anyways.good materials like this should be seen on many blogs while and its so amazing that some intellectual mediocre individuals are asking for my head.SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Toks2008(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
zeb04:
moronic advice.

seun I understand you are trying to makes nairaland fun for all but putting these trash on front page is not advisable.
leave things like these in the romance section and give us better things to read.

Seun:
The moderator who updates the home page is a young man. Hopefully female moderators will be bothered to help us to balance things up.

Seun you sure have time to respond to an unwarranted show of myopic mentality from some attention seekers.

Nairaland as far back as 2007 when i joined have been an online platform for diverse opinions to be aired and discussed by people who are expected to air their views and some people are just too intellectually poor to discuss issues else no one will come to trash another person's view but would rather intellectually make a contrary opinion in an intelligent manner and zeb04 have just proved that he is intellectually unsound to be a nairalander.

Mr Zeb please explain why you believe this is moronic and a word of advice for zeb,anytime you see a front page topic that you hate,just ignore rather than coming to showcase your poor level of intellectual prowess.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by tommychow(m): 3:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Staying in shape is also important. African women tend to lose interest in looking fit and blame child birth for their laziness. Ladies, imagine your hubby getting broke and lazy and blaming it on the economy...that's how we feel when you become shapeless.

Note: I mean early in marriage.
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Toks2008(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2015
tommychow:
Staying in shape is also important. African women tend to lose interest in looking fit and blame child birth for their laziness. Ladies, imagine your hubby getting broke and lazy and blaming it on the economy...that's how we feel when you become shapeless.

Note: I mean early in marriage.

Absolutely on point and just as you wrrote,eearrly marriage but we guys should just try to oveerlook that asspect of weight gan because eeven as men we tend to grow bg and even some of us ddevelop protrudng tummy.

But as you wrote ladies should keep ther tummy considerably flat to avod looking lke a pregnant woman all the time.
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote autrather than closing itOor=Toks2008 post=38017444]

shegsky i quite unerstandanyour stand but the truth is that i am the original writer of this write up and it may interest you that there are many nairaland front page materials that are re published on many blogs but these bloggers don't put the source. My thread on why hot chics find it difficult..... was been discussed on a radio in Ibadan word for word just few minutes after it made front page on nairaland.

Do this simple task,please quote the source you got this and check the date it was written there then come back to check the date i created this thread.

I am a passionate freelance writer and 99.99% of the contents of any article i write are originally written by me.

No problems anyways.good materials like this should be seen on many blogs while and its so amazing that some intellectual mediocre individuals are asking for my head.SMH
[/quote]

No problem sir Toks.. just Ride on jare. I think the mod then should delete that post rather than closing the thread.
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by tommychow(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Toks2008:

Absolutely on point and just as you wrrote,eearrly marriage but we guys should just try to oveerlook that asspect of weight gan because eeven as men we tend to grow bg and even some of us ddevelop protrudng tummy.

But as you wrote ladies should keep ther tummy considerably flat to avod looking lke a pregnant woman all the time.

OMG, potbelly on young women, it's too repulsive bro. I get you on the weight gain with aging but women need to pay more attention to their looks than us. The wife should stay attractive, the husband should stay financially secured.
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by samzheee(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Seun:
sir,yuh really need to stop naijaloaded from this copy and paste of a thing they always do, you will always see anything that appears on nairaland's frontpage on their homepage too.
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Happiness87(f): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2015
sparkleice:
I smell lies here.sme men will stil cheat on u evn aftr doing all these.evn f u want to gve him. Ur kitty cat everyday,tie. Ur two legs on d ceilng,cook hs best meal,and all dat he wil stil nt b satisfy wt u alone a cheat s always a cheat.so forgt ds post
like you said a cheat, not all men are
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Toks2008(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
It's a good thing my threads are still getting liked even after years of creation.
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Phenomenal16(f): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Toks2008:
Yes guys they say are naturally promiscuous and an angel as a wife may still not make a man sexually faithful to you.But im not talking about sexual faithfulness but the actual act of dumping you for another lady which is a terrible slap on the ladies in such situations.

But im happy to let every lady reading this to know that it will be extremely impossible for any lady to snatch your man from you if you have these 6 wonderful attributes.

1.A good cook: I can not stress this enough. If you know how to cook your man's favorite food and i mean you really take time out to ask him what his favorite is and you go out of your way to learn the act of preparing such food in the best way he likes for him whenever he wants it then you have secured him 50%.

2.Be his personal private LovePeddler: Don't be deceived,every man wants his wife to be a sex-maniac for him in the bedroom and the more timid you are the greater the chance of losing him so give him real good in the bedroom and zip him down when he least expects it and blow that trumpet so good and make his head spin and trust me, he will run home to you everyday. The most boring thing any woman can do is to always wait for her hubby to demand for sex "ooohh how boring" please develop the act of giving him first attack and scr*w the shit of him after-all he is your hubby and if you don't do him well,who will?

3.Financial independence: Please if you are a "full housewife" reading this i guess its time to free yourself from perpetual insult. get something doing no matter what and even if you are not allowed to do an office thing just try and get something doing because nothing trips a man than a financially independent lady even if you don't spend a dime on the home front,the fact that you have something doing that brings home money is good enough. And for those who play to their hubby's gallery of sit at home order,be ready to be mocked by same man when there is a tilt in his emotional balance.

4.Humility:Its so sexy to have a sweet humble lady who is non abusive to her hubby and his family,a humble woman will be full of respect and adoration for her hubby and even people around her and its very difficult for any-man to do away with a humble non abusive woman.

5.Sexual decency:I am not talking about your past but a woman who is sexually decent with her hubby and does not give room for the hubby to point an accusing finger at her is a delight to every man.A man gets turned on even more with the mindset that he is the only one having access to that honey comb but a sexually indecent woman is a curse to herself and the hubby.

6.Fear of GOD:A woman who fears GOD is a delight to her entire household and she will be a strong pillar for her husband and family. Her ways will be pleasing to GOD and apparently pleasing to her man.

If you are a lady who possesses these 6 attributes even without a child for him yet please relax yourself and don't bother about any lady snatching your husband.Yes if he is the randy type he may freestyle these attention seeking side chics but he will always run back to you and it will be extremely difficult for any daughter of eve to snatch him from you.

I hope this makes sense.
...hope say u don marry?
U can't be single and be dishing out rlship advice...I just hope say
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...hope say u don marry?
U can't be single and be dishing out rlship advice...I just hope say

Chai! Baby girl you fine, Biko baby kany'ewu.

If I woo you shey you go gree?
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Chai! Baby girl you fine, Biko baby kany'ewu.

If I woo you shey you go gree?
....grand daddy ke kwanu?
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....grand daddy ke kwanu?
Try me and you will see that I'm younger than your ex in many ways.
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by frozen70(f): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
MikelEleta:
Your spot on bro. 100% correct

You guys just want mumu as a wife nothing else

A guy that will flirt will definitely flirt even with angle as a wife
Re: No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
frozen70:

You guys just want mumu as a wife nothing else

A guy that will flirt will definitely flirt even with angle as a wife

We are not talking about flirting...bit dumping the lady outrightly...why is it so difficult for many ladies to comprehend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.