Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,300 members, 7,792,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender (13899 Views)

Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. / 10 Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Were Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Nigerians may deny and swear to the high heavens but we all know gay, lesbian and transvestite matters arouse us.

If the statement is incorrect then tell me why other topics on this page have 20, 30, 72 and 80 views but this one has 688?! We're fascinated by this issue for reasons I'm yet to find out.
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by stexsy(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
The hottest part of Hell is reserved for them......
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by faith551(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Mother fuckers
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by NOBODYY: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Famous ke? I don't even know one of dem
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by runteamy(f): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Most men are in trouble grin angry grin
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2015
9. Jenna Talackova could pass for Kim's sister,she looks like Lilly Ghalichi too. What a fantastic looking girl,look at the high cheekbones
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by Shaadey: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
speechless
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Even here in NL, der are many of dem.
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by jbazic(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
wia is weird mc?
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by Philipsdael(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
kharyorday:
Men transforming 2 women dat funny.they left there as d head 2 b a supporter
its not like they cut off their manhood. they were born into the world with the male and female organs. #transgendered.
the dominant organ will remain while the other will be operated on.
ByTheWay.
where is Derenle on that list ?
that niggga ain't suppose to be excluded.
Re: 12 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Transgender by WalizyOgindi: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE, You can make 10K by just reading!

Hi, I would like to introduce to you a brand new mini-estate in Ajah named: FLOJO LUXURY APARTMENTS (Majek bustop, Opposite FARAPARK Estate, Sangotedo,Ajah). Its has 3 2-Storey buildings of 3 bedroom apartments all ensuite, making a total of 18 3-bedroom apartments. Its beautiful in and out.

Yes! Do you want to reside in Sangotedo Area of Ajah?

Do you need 24Hrs Electricity with personal Inverters?

Do you want to be close to the new shoprite coming up?

Do you Have a budget of 700k-1M for a 3 bedroom flat all ensuite with spacious living room and fully furnished kitchen?

Do you desire an uncrowded estate with a dedicated transformer and 24 hours water supply?

Do you have a client base you can reach and want to make instant 10k by introducing them.

Then you should talking to me (RockMan-07038754586, BBm-7F5CDF99)

It also features: A STANDBY GENERATOR, PERSONAL METERING SYSTEM- to manage your own consumption, Air-Condition Fittings and Gas piping, A REAL ESTATE MANAGER AND SEVERAL SECURITY OFFICERS LIVING IN THE ESTATE.

Hurry now, ONLY 16 apartments left!
Picture Gallery available@ www.rockmantiz.

or On Instagram: @rockmantiz
|Marketed by RockMantiz Ltd|

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Half Of A Yellow Sun Premiere In Canada / Baskemouth: I’m A Very Shy Person, I Only Do Comedy To Make People Laugh / Who is your Favourite Marvin's Artiste? [SEE THIER FULL NAMES AND PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.