Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night (1347 Views)

Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / ATBU Student Electrocuted To Death In Bauchi / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by dharyour93(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
It quite unfortunate that a 300 level Accounting student of the prestigious University of Lagos, Anekwe Oluchi, got electrocuted last night.

According to sources, it was said that the high voltage wire fell on her while she, a friend and her sister were walking through the axis of New Hall while heading back from church. She was immediately rushed to UNILAG Medical Centre but we unfortunately lost her.

It was also reliably gathered that Oluchi, till her death, was a first class student, and active in class.

The entire University of Lagos Students loved her, but God in His wisdom saw fit to embrace her.

[size=14pt]REST IN PEACE OLUCHI[/size]

Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by dapsoneh: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
A lot of deaths in this country are preventable ranging from road traffic accidents to inferno. I just wish PHCN could be sued for this. RIP!!
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by Aminat508(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Nawaooo RIP oluchi embarassed

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by dharyour93(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by Buchukwu: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Do i pity you? The answer is No. You left biafraland and went to Ofe mmanu Yoruba cowardly land to school, now your dead body will be brought back. Same thing will befall all those that goes to yoruba uncircumcised men churches. Ise ise ise
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by therealdeal10: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Rip beauty
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by dharyour93(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Buchukwu:
Do i pity you? The answer is No. You left biafraland and went to Ofe mmanu Yoruba cowardly land to school, now your dead body will be brought back. Same thing will befall all those that goes to yoruba uncircumcised men churches. Ise ise ise

I wud rather not trade words with you because you're a GOOD FOR NOTHING EMPTY-HEADED BUFFOON
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by FunnyDude(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Buchukwu:
Is a pity that ur parent just wasted money on ur school fees,Gerarahere kid.
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by Yustash001(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2015
RIP to her.....may God comfort her family and loved ones...
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by Yustash001(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Buchukwu:
ELERIIBU....you don't even have any human feeling haba...
Re: 300 Level UNILAG Accounting Student Electrocuted Last Night by deanoffaculty: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Buchukwu:
Haba! I wonder if you have a modicum of human feelings.......
People like you should face firing squad. We are talking about loosing a precious Nigerian and you are throwing tribalism dust. What if the lady is your sister?

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike. VC Slumps In Office / Fg Scraps Nysc Scheme.... / WAEC Blacklist Four Schools In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.