Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nengi Okpokiri Has Both Lung & Kidney Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nengi Okpokiri Has Both Lung & Kidney Cancer (1744 Views)

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Okpokiri Has Both Lung & Kidney Cancer by chiedu7: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Nengi's Cancer Fund (Lung & Kidney)

Nengi Okpokiri. Nengi is a wonderful son, brother, friend, uncle, nephew, and cousin. He’s a 2011 electrical engineering graduate of Covenant University in Nigeria. He runs his own e-commerce business, and the annual e-commerce expo (eCeX) in Lagos, Nigeria. He is a fun loving, and jovial guy, whom you can’t help but like. In February 2015, he experienced pains in his chest and had difficulty breathing, so he went to the hospital, and upon examination the doctor found fluid in his lungs. He had an operation to drain the fluid from his lungs, but in May 2015, he started experiencing the same symptoms again and had to be admitted. The doctors decided to run a battery of tests, and in late June 2015, at the age of 29 years old, my non-smoking, non-drinking cousin was diagnosed with both lung and kidney cancer. An occurrence so rare less than 5% of the population experience it.

He is now in the UK seeking treatment. He currently has one functioning lung and kidney, and the mounting medical bills have made it nearly impossible for him to get the treatment he needs because he is not a British citizen or resident. It is so challenging that the British National Health Services (NHS) refuses to give him even the minimum treatment without payment. His mother is a widow and is doing her best to fund his treatment, but the bills are piling up, and there is a long road ahead.

Before this incident, the only problem he has ever had in life, if you can even call it that, is his inability to say no to cake.

Please help the Okpokiri family. Please pray. Please share. Please donate.

Thank you so much for your support!

Donations can also be made on Nengi’s behalf to this bank account:

BIEBELE OKPOKIRI
GT BANK
ACCT NO: 0039437313

OR

Nengi’s Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/Nengi

http://www.gofundme.com/553qt5rg
Re: Nengi Okpokiri Has Both Lung & Kidney Cancer by olushowunm(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please take this to the front page...*Mods*.... @TeHN , it's time to help.

This guy right here is one the coolest guy I ever met in my life... He is a perfect gentleman who doesn't smoke, drink nor womanize. He is gentle as a dove... Why will such befell him?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Okpokiri Has Both Lung & Kidney Cancer by babasoji: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
chiedu7:
Nengi's Cancer Fund (Lung & Kidney)

http://www.gofundme.com/553qt5rg

He truly is a pleasure to be around and we should do everything in our capacity to help him. Please donate something, anything. And if you feel like you don't have anything to donate, at least spread the word.

And pray hard that we all never fall victim to this disease that is no respecter of persons.

@seun @ lalastica

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Use CBD Oil For Pain, Anxiety And Hair Loss? / The Best Facial Cleanser / How Do I Tackle Recurring Typhoid Fever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.