Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Desperate For Your Ideas/answers - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Desperate For Your Ideas/answers (976 Views)

Get Your Ideas Funded Participate In The Pitch Theater Of ICT &telecomms Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperate For Your Ideas/answers by Yets(f): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2009
Being in the Fashion industry has always been a dream i've always wanted to accomplish, I've always wanted to go into franchising but i knw im a little bit too young and have don't much experience for that so i have decided to start my own business, Thereby giving people what they want when they want it and at very affordable prices,

Now the problem is I'm not sure if this is a good idea as im 23 and i graduate this summer and i could get a 9-5 job dat wil pay well, but i have a passion for fashion and giving other young people like me who cannot travel abroad or just dont have the time to travel the opportunity to buy nice quality stuff, I left nigeria at 15 and i dont really have a lot of friends in nigeria, Do you think i wil make it in the industry

Pls i need ideas on what ladies and men desperately need in fashion, I have been told there is not a lot of choice in workwear for the "YOUNG AND SASSY" who work 9-5 in nigeria, The ones available are either over priced or not nice enuff,

FOR ME ITS ALL ABOUT GIVING PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF CHOICE AND BUY QUALITY STUFF AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Thanks smiley
Re: Desperate For Your Ideas/answers by poisonalex(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2009
Hello Dear,

If you have good stuffs to self and good quality too, people will buy, cos u are right in saying what we have is overpriced and not really good quality. I will be the first to patronize your wears, as long as its what ic an afford, please bring it on we are waiting.

(1) (Reply)

India Launches Spacecraft To Mars / Internet Facts And Statistics / How Does Wireless Charging Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.