Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Bad Owerri-portharcort Road Is!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Bad Owerri-portharcort Road Is!! (389 Views)

Lagos-badagry Express Road Is Shut Down By Okada Riders / How Bad Is The Roads In Your States.. This Is How Mine Is / Imagine, Apapa Road Is Not In The #80bn Approved For 12 Highways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bad Owerri-portharcort Road Is!! by merake78(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
The road is riddled with potholes. Cars get stuck anyhow. It's a shame that Imo had a man like Emeka Ihedioha in House of Representatives and he did nothing.

Don't even think of driving personal cars through this route. The only path is through the villages, and the youth's there have set up roadblocks!!

1 Like

Re: How Bad Owerri-portharcort Road Is!! by Aminat508(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Owerri-portharcort Road Is!! by Proffdada: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
PDP really working
Re: How Bad Owerri-portharcort Road Is!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is REALLY REALLY pathetic I must say... d sufferings that road subjected me to in the past weeks is nothing to be compared with. I keep telling people that our government down here does not have a sense of a rabbit talkless of a goat. It's d height of insensitivity even some transport lines has stopped their buses plying PH route from Asaba/Onitsha as a result of that thereby increasing the woes of the common masses. What a shame!!

(1) (Reply)

Eid Mubaraq / PDF To Excel / The Most Expensive Motorcycle (bike) In The World, Built By 2 African-american

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.