Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38389 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by shalomtemmy(f): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
demsid:
this is what i've been looking for. U commented for me n u. My p5 clockd a year n d prob began. I've spent half of it's cost price so far. But now i give up n dumped it in d basement.

mine developed fault in less than six month........ I regretted buying it
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by demsid(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
shalomtemmy:

mine developed fault in less than six month........ I regretted buying it

eyaah , sowi. I was even a soulja in d tecnoArmy b4, i fyt 4 dem wen i c bashing threads on nairaland, but nw i dnt like 'em no more. Neva gona buy their use n dump pampers product anymore. Rubbish
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by cactuscee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Horlawoomey:

It should be out anytime soon.

I heard its coming with 6020mah battery. More like a power bank.
I have bought the m6 gionee with 6020mah. Very powerful and aesthetically design 43k as at Oct 2015 , same week it came out.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Bellalistic(f): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
[email][/email][center][/center][color=#770077][/color]
youngpol:
As for me, it's the HTC Sensation. This Phone gave me hell of a time using it. Lyk I spent more money reparing it than I used in buying it.

Share your worst experiences using a phone. Which phone would you look back on and thank God you've finally gotten rid of it?
youngpol:
As for me, it's the HTC Sensation. This Phone gave me hell of a time using it. Lyk I spent more money reparing it than I used in buying it.

Share your worst experiences using a phone. Which phone would you look back on and thank God you've finally gotten rid of it?
youngpol:

as for me Nokia phones,
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tecno M7
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by laurenziz6(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tecno f7
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Blackberry Torch 1, Curve 2 and HTC Sensations..
These phones will kill you before you kill them..
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by mattmogan88: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Itel1501, plz i dnt want 2 talk abt it
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by abdulbaba200(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
the worst fine I ever
used is MBO,I can't advice my enemy to buy it,its totally a fake product. in fact standard organization of Nigeria has to do something about d product.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.