Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38382 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ameynuJR(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=20pt] Ojiji [/size] that naija version of android smart phone

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
The people above me have been smoking top grade, undiluted weed
Oh boy you be sirwere true true oo
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by adaweezy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
ab1x:
Techno Phantom A
that phone has made me not to think of buying china phone for life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Tekzyflex(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
curve 7 blackberry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by lalaciousfellow(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
UnknownT:
Curve 4. I dont know maybe it was because i won it when etisalat did a promo 2012. From the battery to the charging port, problem everywhere.

Na free fone na, wat more do u xpect
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Artistree: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
HTC Sensation... The fone drains battery like drainage, its temperature is like a bitch on heat.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by RedCard1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nothing can be worse than Nokia C1 and Blackberry Curve 2
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by gulfer: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
BB Storm, was a real big storm in my teacup. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Infinix
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
one of my nokia.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by tgmservice: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mine was the samsung galaxy tab 1 thought I bought a classic phone but I was wrong no 3G and horrible battery life. Destroyed d phone in anger
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kingslly(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nokia6680,Blackberry bold 2 and 5. The bold five was the worst of the two, after fully charging the battery at night and putting the phone off, the battery drains on its own before day break,was wearing ma charger like Necklace then cos the battery drains even when u put off the phone to save battery. The Nokia 6680 dropped from a reading table after just a month and started showing "INSERT SIM" forever (that was ma first bad phone experience)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by yvesboss(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blackberry curve 7...d fone dies incessantly, all the side keys flies off often, battery connector problems, ba3 drains and 5 seconds after inserting charger, battery suddenly full...etc

Worst fone ever

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by lalaciousfellow(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Snowangel4:
Nokia lumia

Rubbish fone, I dash ma own out. Nokia kill demselves by doin dat tin called Lumia.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bold 5 is such a usless fone I can't accept for free
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Elchalz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nokia 5200
I Swear Down the Phone Show me Fire changing of flex nah Every Week
BlackBerry Curve2
omor Nah Die Every Sec myy Phone dey Socket
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by darmys(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
kingslly:
Blackberry bold 2 and 5. The bold five was the worst of the two, after fully charging the battery at night and putting the phone off, the battery drains on its own before day break.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ab1x: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
adaweezy:

that phone has made me not to think of buying china phone for life

Same here. You won't believe that I didn't use it for a day. I gave it to my two year old daughter as a toy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by adebasket97: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Next time u see a bold 5, pick a race.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kingslly(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
darmys:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hey
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by bigerboy200: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sendo x
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by udysweet(f): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dis got me! Walai if to say my neighbors pass now ehn dem go tink say I don kolo as I dey laff alone,lol!
I tink we had one Sagem lik dat so wey my sis been send. Its not d one with the antenna o,dis one is a normal small sized one. D tin dey hot lik mad man brain,lol. And then to my own personal,dat wld be curve 4,got dat stupid tin as a gift in 2012 dec(to tink dat I went to buy it myself not knowing d pesn buyin for me set me up as if it was for his sista,odawise if I knw say na me get d fone,I for chill find beta fone buy jejely)I got it at slot o saka tinubu. It was d 3rd day d fone behan warming up,till e begin hot. I took it bak to dos yeye ppls,dem jus dey turn me round. Na so I begin manage am jeje ,sometimes I wrap it in hanky and put insid freezer( I swear ! Cos d heat can fry egg)was a gift so I jus dey bear am jeje till I got anoda fone,if not d fear I hav for dat fone,I cnt use it in my dream. Had to dash it out later
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this,if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Chikote(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Naaaah! Now that's a lie. From the pit of hell. LOL. So far, my A+ still does awesome.

ab1x:

Same here. You won't believe that I didn't use it for a day. I gave it to my two year old daughter as a toy
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
kennygee:
I am using Injoo i2S and all I want to do is CRY.
all I want to do as an injoo user is laff...ask me y!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by ab1x: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chikote:
Naaaah! Now that's a lie. From the pit of hell. LOL. So far, my A+ still does awesome.

You can say that again but there is no way I can prove that to you. Just told u what I did. Daughter listen to music that I downloaded on it.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by bigerboy200: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
adebasket97:
Next time u see a bold 5, pick a race.
I guess u weren't lucky with urs... my fairly UK used Bold 5 which I bought for around 45k worked well for me for 2 years..gave it out and it's still working well for d person.. The phone is a rock...
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by emerged01(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this,if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!

baddest guy! I no wan laugh this night,I no just know when tear mouth laughgrin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by raziboi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
one useless simbian phone like dat

3230......6600...rubbish phones.....
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by macsilver(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
youngpol:
As for me, it's the HTC Sensation. This Phone gave me hell of a time using it. Lyk I spent more money reparing it than I used in buying it.

Share your worst experiences using a phone. Which phone would you look back on and thank God you've finally gotten rid of it?

Have you met Blackberry 9930 popularly known as Bold 5?
I flash the phone monthly thereby losing contacts and files..... That phone is worse than Sagem Walai!
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Lomanuz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
lalaciousfellow:

Rubbish fone, I dash ma own out. Nokia kill demselves by doin dat tin called Lumia.
you re kidding me. Lumia phones are not that bad
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
kennygee:

The camera doesn't work again.
that 1 na small thing,them go fix am free for you...just stop for diamond bank along awolowo road towards Allen junction from ikeja underbrige,them go fix am for you!!!FOC.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by donJ2(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
exhibition:
None, They served some purposes somehow!

Need anything from Jumia? Maybe even good and quality phone so you don't have bad testimony concerning phones.
Contact me now!

Y do I need to call u to order from jumia, while I can jst place my order myself?...

U mst have a good reason *in order to convince people*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.