Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. (12691 Views)

Quick Cash Loan With Zedvance Limited / Please Who Knows About This Company 'zedvance' / Please Don’t Put This Information On Your CV! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Kossyne(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
I was recently invited for an interview by Zedvance Limited for Accounts Executive Position. I need info on the company, their payment structure, and the role of an account exexcutive.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
You need to give it a trial man. Zedvance Limited is a consumer finance company and their primary focus is to provide quick and easy cash loan opportunities to people. Address. 859, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
If the add on your phone is contrary to this, pls ignore the invitation.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Kossyne(m): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
You need to give it a trial man.
Zedvance Limited is a consumer finance company and their primary focus is
to provide quick and easy cash loan opportunities to people.
Address.
859, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thanks man. I ve googled the company too. I know its legit. However, I need info on the salary range for the post from someone who works/ed for the company.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by amanze54: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Which date is your interview cos I also got d invite
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
You need to give it a trial man.
Zedvance Limited is a consumer finance company and their primary focus is
to provide quick and easy cash loan opportunities to people.
Address.
859, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Please i need a little question answered. You said if the add got from the above company isnt 859, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, we should ignore. However, i got a mail from Zedvance Limited, for an interview on Monday, but the address states, 177A, Ligali Ayorinde street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Plz revert if this is a scam. Thanks in advance
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2016
exotiqueify:

Please i need a little question answered. You said if the add got from the above company isnt 859, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, we should ignore. However, i got a mail from Zedvance Limited, for an interview on Monday, but the address states, 177A, Ligali Ayorinde street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Plz revert if this is a scam. Thanks in advance

Guess that shud b one of the newly secured branches, as u can see, it is still d same V.I...
You can give it a trial.
Goodluck
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 10:47pm On May 07, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

Guess that shud b one of the newly secured branches, as u can see, it is still d same V.I...
You can give it a trial.
Goodluck

Thanx then.....i appreciate
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Moyarh(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2016
exotiqueify:

That's the new building address.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 9:30pm On May 08, 2016
Moyarh:

That's the new building address.

Okay. Thank you. Just wondering why there was a discrepancy in both names. Zedcrest Capital and Zedvance Limited.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Moyarh(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2016
exotiqueify:

Okay. Thank you. Just wondering why there was a discrepancy in the both names. Zedcrest Capital and Zedvance Limited.
They're sister companies. Owned by the same person, in the same building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 2:18pm On May 14, 2016
Moyarh:

They're sister companies. Owned by the same person, in the same building.

Please asking on behalf of those who came for an interview, when would we hear from Zedvance? Thank you.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by jbaby4u: 2:49pm On May 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

Please asking on behalf of those who came for an interview, when would we hear from Zedvance? Thank you.
pls is the position you were interviewed for customer/call centre Rep.?
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 6:12pm On May 14, 2016
jbaby4u:
pls is the position you were interviewed for customer/call centre Rep.?

Yes. why?
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Moyarh(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2016
exotiqueify:

Lol. Why do you feel id have that information na?
Good evening.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 1:43am On May 15, 2016
Moyarh:
Lol. Why do you feel id have that information na? Good evening.
Oh sorry......My bad. thought otherwise.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Moyarh(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2016
exotiqueify:

Oh sorry......My bad. thought otherwise.
Lol. Its fine. smiley
They'd only contact people going to the next stage. That should be this week, after shortlisting.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. Its fine. smiley
They'd only contact people going to the next stage. That should be this week, after shortlisting.

Hmmmm......Darn right, you got me...Pulling my legs huh?....Lolz. I knew u were connected somehow. Wow!... Didn't know there was a second stage. But thank u for the info. Good afternoon.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Moyarh(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2016
exotiqueify:

Hmmmm......Darn right, you got me...Pulling my legs huh?....Lolz. I knew u were connected somehow. Wow!... Didn't know there was a second stage. But thank u for the info. Good afternoon.
Lol
You're welcome.
Good afternoon.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by jbaby4u: 5:07pm On May 15, 2016
exotiqueify:

Yes. why?
ok, nothing really just that I applied for same position to zedcrest capital last 2weeks too. Thanks for the response.
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by exotiqueify(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
jbaby4u:
ok, nothing really just that I applied for same position to zedcrest capital last 2weeks too. Thanks for the response.

Ok. Hope you were called?
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Mattex001(m): 12:16am On May 17, 2016
exotiqueify:

This information should help I think Jarus once interviewed the CEO of Zedvence

http://www.jarushub.com/meet-dayo-amzat-the-29-year-old-ceo-of-zedcrest-capital/

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by DENJIZZY(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. Its fine. smiley
Hello moniker...I just got an invite for tomorrow... What can you say about the company?
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Moyarh(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
DENJIZZY:

Hello moniker...I just got an invite for tomorrow... What can you say about the company?
Sorry im just seeing this.
How dis it go?
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by DENJIZZY(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Moyarh:

Sorry im just seeing this.
How dis it go?
Not bad...normal interview session
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Moyarh(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. by Iheade: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls is zedvance limited loans for real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The National Recruitment Fair 2013 A Scam? / Nmr Intercontinental Limited / World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.