Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Exceptional Nigerians :My Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exceptional Nigerians :My Experience (595 Views)

Tenage Girl Exceptional Act Of Honesty / 10 Ways To Be Exceptional In Everything You Do / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Nigerians :My Experience by babakess: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
In Nigeria today, its hard to experience what hit me late last month.....In Benin City...........I took a bus from point A to B ...when i came down i discover i left my BlackBerry phone in the Bus....i knew it was the bus i left it, because when i came down i was using the WiFi connection from it to reply to a chat on my other phone....then i realized i was no longer connected when the bus zoomed off...i was gutted and started calling it, it rang and rang no one picked ....i was also worried because as you all know the battery for BB is rubbish.....and then it became unavailable...i was very sad ...its going to cost me about 35k to replace it and more over i was disconnected from the internet...couldn't do anything......then

later in the Evening by 6pm i called and it was ringing and i was surprise ....when someone picked and spoke with me politely ..He asked where i am and that he was a passenger in the bus and was far off from that route....A glimpse of hope was on my face but i was still skeptical ...He asked me to call him later.....i called around 7pm and i went to where he asked me to meet him..........behold .....this Nigerian saint gave me my phone ...i was wowed with such gesture.
....In Nigeria...worse things have happened to me before but i couldn't comprehend how this turned out, i was overjoyed ....the young man charged the phone so he could return it to the owner ......whats your name i asked, he said Elvis ...what tribe are u He said Bini...i said wow!!!! where do u work ...He said ''A student''...........CAN YOU BEAT THAT These are the kind of Nigerians SAI BABA need to work with to rule this country.....i took his number and let him know i will not forget that Gesture .... There are still wonderful Nigerians out there worth Celebrating!!!!
Re: Exceptional Nigerians :My Experience by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
I had a similar experience in school, in 2008. Dropped my wallet in a bus, after paying for my fair. The wallet contained my school fees and pocket money for the week. 22k precisely. I was devastated. However I got a call 2 days later asking me if I was the owner of so and so( incidently I had written my name and phone number on a piece of paper some days earlier, and put it in my wallet). He returned everything and I couldn't thank him enough! Still have his number saved as "Good Nigerian".

1 Like

Re: Exceptional Nigerians :My Experience by babakess: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
vfactor:
I had a similar experience in school, in 2008. Dropped my wallet in a bus, after paying for my fair. The wallet contained my school fees and pocket money for the week. 22k precisely. I was devastated. However I got a call 2 days later asking me if I was the owner of so and so( incidently I had written my name and phone number on a piece of paper some days earlier, and put it in my wallet). He returned everything and I couldn't thank him enough! Still have his number saved as "Good Nigerian".

Thank you vfactor.............Lets hear ur experience People......GOD BLESS NIGERIA !!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

December Babies: Let's Meet Here! / Small Manhood Made Me Stay Away From Love Making For 4 Yrs / TE And NAPTIN Team Up To Provide Technical Training For Nigeria’s Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.