Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (74397 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Oluchi Onweagba Smoking (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Edoji: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by yme1(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
that is a lie she is pretty no doubt but not the most beautiful girl
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
cool cool cool

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

cool cool cool

the girl don chop life!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

and they say she was once selling agege bread on the streets of surulere. grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by debosky(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2009
Pretty yes, but too skinny for my liking. I like them slightly more ennyluv-ish grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tpia: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tope2000(f): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2009
the most beautiful just because she is a model?? nah
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2009
debosky:

Pretty yes, but too skinny for my liking. I like them slightly more ennyluv-ish grin grin

we know grin cheesy
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tope2000(f): 1:35am On Apr 10, 2009
oyb:

cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin cheesy lipsrsealed grin

Dis u save ennylus pix on ur system?? cheesy
its been a while since i last saw her . . . . in all her glory grin grin grin
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by netotse(m): 1:48am On Apr 10, 2009
na yam?
beauty is a very relative thing o!. . . i soooo would not want to wake up with her next, she isnt all that!

@oyb
show face at the E/E thread now. . .
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by deno2: 3:21am On Apr 10, 2009
oluchi is ugly
lipsrsealed
Naomi. cool
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
She's not the most beautiful. But her boobs body rocks. cheesy She's pretty though and should I say we look alike? cheesy grin kiss
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by StephenP(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
She nailed this one though

1 Like

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
Definitely better than Agbeni. She always attends the Naija Award shows in the states.

I like this pic

Of course its cos my fav model is in the background.  cool
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by StephenP(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2009

Her hair looks like it weighs a ton! Nice body though

ThiefOfHearts:

Of course its cos my fav model is in the background.  cool

Who's the model in the back? She is hot.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2009
lol the hair looks like it weighs more than her. I like her body now. The baby gave her some flesh but she looks good.

Agbani should get pregnant so she can stop looking like a scarecrow

Girl in the back = Adriana Lima! cheesy

Lol my apologies to the OP
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by StephenP(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
^^ thanks, she's hot!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by mandiiee(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
she's hawtttt ( oluchi) !!, shez gota nice bodd,
StephenP:

She nailed this one though

this is my fav too!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by 4Play(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2009
A combination of surgical enhancement and airbrush.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by mandiiee(f): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
4 Play:

A combination of surgical enhancement and airbrush.

oh puulizzz!! angry
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by onyinye2(f): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
mandiiee:

oh puulizzz!! angry
Don't mind him. He's gay.
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by bawomolo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2009
Is ennyluv a relation of alagolo? tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by Orimili(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2009
Yes she is! I love everything about her, especially her height and how she carries it!
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2009
Adriana is overrated jor. tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by dejiariyo: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2009
i heard oluchi dont go marry white mand even born sef?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2009
Jealousy will not kill you spike tongue
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tpia: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2009
she's a Victoria Secret model. what does she need clothes for?
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by tpia: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2009
LOL! She actually has clothes. . . and a make-upless face. tongue grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SXSX46wApdI/AAAAAAAAIng/d8mGFRdPYEA/s400/adriana_lima_180_297.jpg[/img]

Re: Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? by spikedcylinder: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2009
As my Uncle will say: "Eyin omo na po" = Her teeth is very plenty. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blue Ivy Performs Traditional African Dance / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.