Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read (1782 Views)

.. / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Good day to all Forex traders in this forum,who said you can't make it through Forex trading.? they tell lies,when i say lies i mean big lies.

Let's get down to the point

1)how to succeed in the Forex:Is by knowing the rules of the market

2)crate a plan for success:And that is strategy that will make way for you in the market....

3)Put your plan to test:That is you must first demo before you go into live account..

4)Know the limit of your trading capital very important

5)Know when to enter and exit the market:Know your entry position and your exit position.

6)Remove emotion from equation this is very important:Greed,fear,stress.

Am a young trader i started with $200 within 2 months i came up with $14,000, wow is that not big.

I got my secret from this video, and manual,yes that's what change my mentality.and now am a professional trader.some people want me to trade for them i said ("Big Nooooo"wink.i hear people say Forex is scam,Forex this Forex that,this are people who have fail and refuse to learn.check this out in a class only those who read and pay attention are the ones that smile after the result of exam is out,the ones that fail will say ("the exam hard oooo,the lecturer wicked blah blah blah"winki don't want to give you fish.i want to teach you how to catch fish,yes yes yes so if you are interested on the video and manual drop your email and i will send it to you sharp.here is the prove of what i have mention above..

Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by ibukanwa(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks. Am interested.
nwabudike.jude.chuka@gmail.com
I will also need you to mentor me.
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by NAVYdogg: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2015
bitrusdokang@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by enigstil(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2015
enigstil@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by nexwayne: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Please am very much interested help me out.......a friend asked me to try and look into FOREX but I don't even know what it is so help me out
Chineduchiaju@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
NO TIME
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by lakebless(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
lanreazados@yahoo.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by ezzyfx(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please help me. ezzybinary@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 12:51am On Sep 11, 2015
am waiting for great traders
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Dear all above i have mailed you guys enjoy...
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by streetsmart(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2015
nifelace@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by sikiruoafolabi: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Please help me I need ur assistant and mentor me,I need the info:sikiru.oafolabi@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Pls am so must interested idongisam@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by myola777(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Solomon19:
Dear all above i have mailed you guys enjoy...
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by kpas4kpas: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Interested please: alfredalaku@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Solomon19:
Good day to all Forex traders in this forum,who said you can't make it through Forex trading.? they tell lies,when i say lies i mean big lies.

Let's get down to the point

1)how to succeed in the Forex:Is by knowing the rules of the market

2)crate a plan for success:And that is strategy that will make way for you in the market....

3)Put your plan to test:That is you must first demo before you go into live account..

4)Know the limit of your trading capital very important

5)Know when to enter and exit the market:Know your entry position and your exit position.

6)Remove emotion from equation this is very important:Greed,fear,stress.

Am a young trader i started with $200 within 2 months i came up with $14,000, wow is that not big.

I got my secret from this video, and manual,yes that's what change my mentality.and now am a professional trader.some people want me to trade for them i said ("Big Nooooo"wink.i hear people say Forex is scam,Forex this Forex that,this are people who have fail and refuse to learn.check this out in a class only those who read and pay attention are the ones that smile after the result of exam is out,the ones that fail will say ("the exam hard oooo,the lecturer wicked blah blah blah"winki don't want to give you fish.i want to teach you how to catch fish,yes yes yes so if you are interested on the video and manual drop your email and i will send it to you sharp.here is the prove of what i have mention above..

civilmaiah@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by judeiria(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls send to judeomozokpia@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by AWODCHEMIST(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Awothy_2100@yahoo.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by onlyforchrist: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
oladapoemmanuel2010@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by charsobodo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pls send to charskme@gmail.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by omakay(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
send to omakay@live.com
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
so happy,one of my client who got the video, and manual, have started making profit wow am so happy...
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
i see people trooping for signal sorry for you,it will never make you a perfect and professional trader

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
thanks to those that bought,enjoy don't forget to testify here.waiting...
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Solomon19:
thanks to those that bought,enjoy don't forget to testify here.waiting...

So you are selling your trading system, i thought its free.
ok how much?

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fx4Pay:

So you are selling your trading system, i thought its free.
ok how much?

lols your funny,if it's free it will never work it's affordable...
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Solomon19:
lols your funny,if it's free it will never work it's affordable...
ok. Post the Price and payment mode here,pls?
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Solomon19(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fx4Pay:

ok. Post the Price and payment mode here,pls?
call me 07087153263 now
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
hmmm....... is it not God that will help us on this place called planet earth.

Anyway if you are interested in making money with no risk and hassle-free from your little investment, now turn a one time N4,000 into UNLIMITED income

https://www.extremegoldbiz.com/register.php?eg=Instantiva
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by zheroes(m): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2015
another bomb waiting to explode!!!! no money management and no stop loss, that may just be a silly demo account and people are throwing emails left right and center, where have we kept the thinking part of our brains? everyone wants it fast!!!! too bad.
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by Cocolatti(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2015
BEWARE! This is how we identify failures in forex or even fake forex traders. If this guy is really making it he will not come here trying to sell some junk system. Use your head dont give him your hard earned money except if you are a gambler.
Re: Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read by jamace(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2015
zheroes:
another bomb waiting to explode!!!! no money management and no stop loss, that may just be a silly demo account and people are throwing emails left right and center, where have we kept the thinking part of our brains? everyone wants it fast!!!! too bad.
I bow for his lot size o. grin grin
By the way, the guy made a heavy loss in the account pasted above. Abi, I no sabi read again ne? grin grin

Watch your back, my people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Bank Saver / Start Bulksms Business With Just 40,000 Naira. / Earn Free Bitcoins Performing Simple Tasks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.