Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes (4520 Views)

Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness / Northern Group Wants Obasanjo To Debate With Al – Mustapha / CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by totalfact(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
Dear Writer,
Remember that Nigerian constitution/law has special respect for the rich.
Let us not disturb ourselves!
The Attorney General of the Federation is an employee of the movers and shakers of this Nation!
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by Greycells(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hey!

Who be rat?

Who say dem go fit arrest Obasanjo, the Ebora Owu (Demi God)?

Who say?

Who?

No be me o!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by MAITEMA(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
I dont get it.

Did OBJ get carried away? or he deliberately violated a law he signed into existence, believing he is above the law? If so it tells me one thing; that those who make and sign laws into existence in Nigeria do not believe in the same laws. Simple!
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by venturesC(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2009
OBASANJO AS FAR AS THIS REGIME IS CONCERNED CANNOT BE TOUCHED OR ELSE GOD TOUCHES HIM BY MAKING HIM TO SHAME HIMSELF IN PUBLIC ONE DAY.

AS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE CRYING FOR HIS PROSECUTION PLEASE SAVE YOU TEARS COS THAT WONT AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

CARLOS VENTURES
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by MrCrackles(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
OBJ is a vagabond! angry
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by edgecution(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2009
leave this man alone. kilode??
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by PofP: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2009
Can someone please list the BAD things that this man has allegedly done to worsen the lives of Nigerians( i am not been naive in any shape or form) and i mean BAD things that can be directly attributed to him.

I believe we should also look at the positives in people and situations, while been aware of the negatives but not concentrating on such but learning from it.

I my point of view, the man really tried and improved the country in a lot of ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brush your shoulders off and keep your heads high.
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by JJYOU: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2009
P of P:

Can someone please list the BAD things that this man has allegedly done to worsen the lives of Nigerians( i am not been naive in any shape or form) and i mean BAD things that can be directly attributed to him.

I believe we should also look at the positives in people and situations, while been aware of the negatives but not concentrating on such but learning from it.

I my point of view, the man really tried and improved the country in a lot of ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you list the good things he did. pls dont list the over used GSM here pls. thanks.
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by PofP: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2009
Well, one of them is that he has made it possible for you to promptly reply to this post.

- Created a better environment to do business( compared to before his terms in office).
- Created new generation of "wealthy" people( like your good self) rather than the status quo and i know a lot of them.
- Created a new "middle class"( before him it was just the very rich and very poor).
- Created the so called EFCC( like i said i am not naive) which people in business are still fearful of somewhat that they try to do business in ways that  are above board and tranparent; i know you are going to say he used the EFCC as a tool to get at his political enemies, but i still served a lot of good before things went soar.

I am not saying the man is a saint or was a saint, but he improve the lives of a whole lot of Nigerians including myself; we need to realise that the country has been rotten and going backwards for a lot decades, but it would not take 8 years in office to fix what has been damaged for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by deb(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2009
@post
There are certain things you cannot afford to do when you have attained certain positions.
He should be called to book for this. This country needs to change for good
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by Mowire: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
P of P:

And because he "tried and improved the the country in a lot of ways" he's now free to go break the law? That, I suppose that breaking the law he will be contributing a lot more to improving the society, abi? angry

The baba should be arrested and prosecuted. That will be justice! angry. Not sentiment

P of P:

I am not saying the man is a saint or was a saint, but he improve the lives of a whole lot of Nigerians including myself;
Now that's why you cannot see the effect that breaking law by someone of his social stature  and not being prosecuted for it will have on the nation! Nosense apologetic.
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2009
venturesC:

OBASANJO AS FAR AS THIS REGIME IS CONCERNED CANNOT BE TOUCHED OR ELSE GOD TOUCHES HIM BY MAKING HIM TO SHAME HIMSELF IN PUBLIC ONE DAY.

AS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE CRYING FOR HIS PROSECUTION PLEASE SAVE YOU TEARS COS THAT WONT AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

CARLOS VENTURES
And this verdict is of God, or just the coward  inside of you speaking and pulling God down with you? Roflmao!!!

Look!God in the Bible DID NOT encourage anyone of his people to live a cowardly life!! I mean He has put in place all you need to bring this man to book for his crimes. Continuing to make silly excuses that the man is UNTOUCHABLE in your world only shows how low you are willing to go to do NOTHING about what is happening around you daily. If you REALLY WANT justice, you will get up and fight for it. It is not going to come to you on a platter of gold. You have to go out and seek it, for you, and your children’s children ( if you value their lives at all).

This stupid reasoning that OBASANJO is untouchable needs to stop for us all to see things change, and the problem does not lie with the man himself but with the many out there who are convinced he is. The power to make him untouchable or not is in your minds, people!!
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by crescent(f): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
If he violated the rules of land let him face the music
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by deb(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2009

AS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE CRYING FOR HIS PROSECUTION PLEASE SAVE YOU TEARS COS THAT WONT AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN

CARLOS VENTURES

God has a way of surprising man. It will not be business as usual in Nigeria anymore. Change is the only thing that is permanent
To all the pessimists in Nigeria. watch out
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by blackboy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
The group should focus on other things. They got no case. It wont hold in court. If they got grieviances with OBJ they should just say it and look for better reasons to take him to court.
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by ikeyman00(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2009
blackboy
The group should focus on other things. They got no case. It wont hold in court. If they got grieviances with OBJ they should just say it and look for better reasons to take him to court.

why shouldnt he be inclined to stoning in line with shaira ehh embarassed

right someone bring tire oooo, match oya make we roast am
Re: Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes by chidichris(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2009
it is a constitutional thing here.
obj spreading money (our naira) is against the constitution.
this shld not be made the group thing. the police shld arrest this man and take him to court that is if there is a working nigeria.
what we have here is, be loyal to pdp and do anything you want-nothing do you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Gets A Second Nod / Groups Adopt Chukwumerije’s Speech As Igbo Roadmap For 2015 / Transformation Of Nigerian Roads In The Last 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.