Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Can I Still Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Have Sex (1683 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Have Sex by Paramount01(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Am joseph by name. I am millitary officer which works far from my wife. I married 3years ago but my wife as not been enjoying the sex from me. And she as been complaining that she need me very often nowadays. Now i have a day off to meet my family which we are both thinking of having sex but unfortunately she told me these a. M that she is having her period today. Can i stil go on to have sex with her?advice needed
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by GboyegaD(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2015
It all depends on you. If you feel it is safe for you, go ahead however, if you believe in the myths surrounding the period stuff then, I beg you in the name of the Good you worship, refrain totally no matter what.
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by vizkiz: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2015
can't you wait till she is through?
And must you reaally bring this to nairaland? Come on, you guys keep falling hands undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Have Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Have Sex by Paramount01(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2015
Abeg. What are the myths
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2015
vizkiz:
can't you wait till she is through?
And must you reaally bring this to nairaland? Come on, you guys keep falling hands undecided

Chill! It's a cooked up story hun?
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by Ginaz(f): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by rexbuton: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2015
what are the myths?
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by charlito94(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Double two condoms Bleep d hell out of herd Bleep of life ddat can last till u visit again
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2015
no b ur wife? Bleep am joor
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by datyrone(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
is she not your wife...if you dnt bleep her now wud the world come to an end.
sometimes intimacy is not all about plugging your johnny
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by majamajic(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Superstitious believe says- it brings bad luck. undecided undecided
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by Adasun(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2015
op don't,it's bad in health area and most of all religiously not clean
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by alexis007(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2015
Military officer you say........hmmmmm......nairaland don resemble your headquarters?......In kcee's voice ".....I no dey for c0ck and bull"

Who else think this forum is now a joke?sad angry cool
Re: Can I Still Have Sex by kanmifad(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2015
self decision making, after all she is your wife. ....rain coat ....rain coat, some women even like it, but is disgusting to me sha

(1) (Reply)

Does True Friendship Exist Between Guys And Girls? / 11 Things Girls Are Reluctant To Admit That Prove They Are Falling Hard For You / 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.