Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

#move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland (3228 Views)

Count Port Harcourt Out Of Your Biafra – Albert Horsfall / Your Biafra Will Be Landlocked? Find Out My Answers / Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

#move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2015
This Biafra agitators have no shame, typical of an Ibo man, you welcome them with open arms in your home, they get comfy, succeed and start disparaging their host calling you all sort of names and even start telling you your land is no mans land.
when seun started Nairaland, he welcomed everyone with open arms, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, tiv, ijaw, itsekiri, Edo, Fulani,kanuri idoma, nupe, ...... All Nigerians.

I dared all Biafra e warriors to go set up their own "Biafraland" and leave Nairaland alone but they couldn't because they know deep within them that BIAFRA IS A FRAUD AND NNAMDI KANU IS USING BIAFRA TO DEFRAUD GULLIBLE IBOS

I call on all Nigerians on Nairaland and we are in the majority to boycott all Biafra related threads. Don't view, don't comment, don't like or dislike , just ignore and in cases where they put up a deceptive Subject to lure you into their Biafra threads, just leave the thread or #MOVEYOURBIAFRAAGITATIONSOUTOFNAIRALAND.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Chigorkizz(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2015
You sleep for night so?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by falcon01: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by loomer: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Una just dey turn nigeria to yoruba versus igbo.

You guys should leave them alone o, if them dey be fraud, let them keep scamming themselves.

1 Like

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by stanech: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Seun must not hear this as long as he's making money he doesn't give a damn
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:
This Biafra agitators have no shame, typical of an Ibo man, you welcome them with open arms in your home, they get comfy, succeed and start disparaging their host calling you all sort of names and even start telling you your land is no mans land.
when seun started Nairaland, he welcomed everyone with open arms, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, tiv, ijaw, itsekiri, Edo, Fulani,kanuri idoma, nupe, ...... All Nigerians.

I dared all Biafra e warriors to go set up their own "Biafraland" and leave Nairaland alone but they couldn't because they know deep within them that BIAFRA IS A FRAUD AND NNAMDI KANU IS USING BIAFRA TO DEFRAUD GULLIBLE IBOS

I call on all Nigerians on Nairaland and we are in the majority to boycott all Biafra related threads. Don't view, don't comment, don't like or dislike , just ignore and in cases where they put up a deceptive Subject to lure you into their Biafra threads, just leave the thread or #MOVEYOURBIAFRAAGITATIONSOUTOFNAIRALAND.
your hatred and tribalism is eating meat in your body. .....not only in your body alone ...it will also affect u everywhere in your life sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by kizzybalze(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
I'm a full blooded igbo guy but i hate it when myopic people(igbo) call for that freakiing biafra. cus even they are given, there will still be agitation for futher division. then when will it end?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by FreeGlobe(f): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

I call on all Nigerians on Nairaland and we are in the majority to boycott all Biafra related threads. Don't view, don't comment, don't like or dislike , just ignore and in cases where they put up a deceptive Subject to lure you into their Biafra threads, just leave the thread or
#MOVEYOURBIAFRAAGITATIONSOUTOFNAIRALAND.
I hope you will lead this move? Hope I will not see you in any biafran threads? Hope your people will obey you

4 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by patrick89(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

Typical yoruba tribal bigot! what's your business with biafra? are you agitated? I have said it before and I will say it again, yorubas are the worst human on earth ... They have this inherent fetishism in them.. they still belong to 19th century, even as a christian and at worst muslim, especially Alfa and Cele peeps..
Their juju movies are the most pirated movie in the country, yet they will carry placards.. if you are anywhere in slum be it ibadan, Iyana ipaja makoko, sango, ibadan, abeokuta, snap their movie and upload it... and snap nollywood movie and upload it too.. you will understand! why I said.. yorubas pull themselves down! they don't helps their people! these people are very wicked! they hate themselves so much! they abuse themselves, course their children to no end..
Tell me one good thing that has ever come out from yoruba.. All they do is lips service, like what they are doing to kunle afolayan, watch how they will betray that bastard orobo tribalist! scumbag! . bunch of lazy fools.. they will employ their brother, and at the same time use him as slaves, if you're a woman they will be sleeping with you, even though you have married..

They curse you and remind you that you were nobody before they brought you to lagos.. they are also snitches, they can never respect you if you're not from their tribe. Most of their graduates working on Coat With tie on, receive as low as 5000 a month in so called lagos, but in awka ordinary security jobs is at least 30k, hotel at least 15k, all the noise about companies are all useless! all these companies pay as low as 7k! per month. if you doubt me I will publish the names and location... I pity your generation. we used to give them fifty naira any day they block the road of our street and start their owoda campaign.

Could you believe one useless igboman wanted to grade our road, since 2011 they refused him, because they claimed that government will do it, up till now nothing has been done.. it was actually because, the igbo man told them contribute money to assist him.. , they all ran away, the same thing happened on transformer... awon oloshi oloriburuku Omo ita, Omo ale oponu! useless peeps hanging inside over worn traditional attires used in previous owambe ceremony.... if you follow your yoruba friends to their house and room, you will never collect anything from them again..

They come online to berate igbos, yet their people feel happy if you mistakenly call them igbo,, or Omo jo yiibo... rubbish I know yoruba like my palms, I don't like writing about them, but they always give me reason to do so..

let me also tell you vultures, that an average igbo man only get to know yoruba as their opposition later in life, because we used to know that north /Hausas are our opposition and yoruba neutral, but their intrusion into hausafulani -igbo fiasco make igbos to see them as who they are.. we do not care about you!!! An average igbo man in igboland doesn't know yoruba! they only know hausa and islam! !! stop forcing your picture into our case there has never been igbo vs yoruba! we never had we will not have, but if you continue we will abandon hausafulani and face you vultures squarely, and I tell you, hausafulani can never come to your rescue!! stay on your lane!! leave igbo alone......

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2015
kizzybalze:
I'm a full blooded igbo guy but i hate it when myopic people(igbo) call for that freakiing biafra. cus even they are given, there will still be agitation for futher division. then when will it end?
and you are a disgrace to igbo land ....

I have been following your wayworld attitude through your comments here. ...in fact u are nothing but igbo Hausa Fulani outcast. ...im sorry for u .....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
your hatred and tribalism is eating meat in your body. .....not only in your body alone ...it will also affect u everywhere in your life sad

I don't hate the ibos and I am not an ethnic bigot, what gets on my nerve is coming to nairaland and being inundated with Biafra this Biafra that everytime, na wetin

2 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by 9jii(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Igbos always clinging on yoruba things
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by EasternLionn: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

I don't hate the ibos and I am not an ethnic bigot, what gets on my nerve is coming to nairaland and being inundated with Biafra this Biafra that everytime, na wetin

Then sharrap and face Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by badnature: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2015
masun kashi á kwano(yolooba) we should leave naira land for you? ooh so that you will continue your lies and deceit and propaganda against igbo people well!if you are willing to sign a written undertaking for us that you will never embark on igbo this igbo that behind us we will consider leaving naira land ,but before then it your propaganda and lies vs our facts

2 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2015
@patrick89 so typed such a long reply just to show that you are exactly what you accuse others. So there is no juju in iboland? and your sorry ass has been in Lagos for 10 years and can't go to your village because there is an uncle there who will kill you or your step mother is envious of your success and will kill you if you go to the village......if Yoruba people hate each other how does that affect you ? Thank God you didn't say they hated ibos , rather they allow you ungrateful lot access to the wealth of their land at the expense of their brother and yet you still have so much hatred for them........smh

1 Like

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

because na your amala head father build nairaland abi? Lazy agberos. We will deal with all of you here.

2 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by omenka(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

Exactly. I have called on Seun, Lalasticlala and other supermods to come alive to their responsibility of sanitising this place but today, it appears the situation is even worse.

No one is saying people shouldn't aspire to secession and autonomy or sovereignty, and granted, nairaland is for everyone including foreigners- but be that as it may, Nairaland has rules and one of such rules is that threads that border on ethnicity, racism, and secession be moved/created in their dedicated board which is here: www.nairaland.com/racism-tribalism - but NO, they flood the politics board with these threads so much one can hardly find 3 political threads without a "Biafra" thread somewhere inbetween.

If these guys have insisted in flouting the rules of the forum, it is then incumbent on the mods, including Afam4eva and OAM4J, to move such threads where they belong- it is not bullying, it is "enforcing laid down rules".

Today, a lie from some amorphous blog about Amnesty International issuing some statement about police targeting Pro Biafra agitators surfaced and these guys have duplicated the thread more than six times!! It is just nauseating.

Igbos, we empathise with you guys and wish above many other thing that your lofty dream of a Land of Igbos, for Igbos and by Igbos, Biafra, be realised, but please, you guys should obey the rules of the forum- create your threads in the appropriate quarters.

Thanks.

Cc (again). Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Afam4eva, Ishilove (been a while).

High time you guys really gave some serious attention to this.

5 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by dialfa: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2015
ewu n'ebe akwa
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2015
badnature:
masun kashi á kwano(yolooba) we should leave naira land for you? ooh so that you will continue your lies and deceit and propaganda against igbo people well!if you are willing to sign a written undertaking for us that you will never embark on igbo this igbo that behind us we will consider leaving naira land ,but before then it your propaganda and lies vs our facts

Reasoning like your is one of the reasons people won't take your agitation serious. So Nnamdi Kanu could operate radio Biafra, tv Biafra but can't own a website? Use your brain, that sharp brain we know Ibo guys for..........this is a fraud
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

they are the one whose oil wealth is been use to feed your ewedu head father.

2 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

Then sharrap and face Aso rock.

I'm not surprised this is how you address your elders
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by badnature: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
before we igbo people don't pay attention to what happened online until our attention was drown on what the descendant of demons that were cast out of haven(yolooba pipu) are doing with our name we then decided to come and set the record straight.when the realized that their propaganda is no match with our facts the became angry.the always whant to compare their self to igbos,but were not there mates the can compare they self with north central not even south south.we in the east coast are in another league of our own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2015
googlepikin:
they are the one whose oil wealth is been use to feed your ewedu head father.

FACT:

In the 1920s , Yoruba land is developed and urbanized than many countries in eastern Europe, Asia and sothern America. There was no oil then
Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by badnature: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2015
elekooo or what ever you call yourself,we will not use Nnamdi kanu website,it's make sense to come to your own platform were your propagating lies to set the record straight,the called it taking the fait dip into enemy territory

2 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2015
googlepikin:
because na your amala head father build nairaland abi? Lazy agberos. We will deal with all of you here.

No na your fake drug peddling, armed robbery, drug trafficking, father and prostitute mother get nairaland. Not surprised though, very soon we will hear that seun doesn't own nairaland

1 Like

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by SOUNDKING: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

will foolishness let you know that we make seun richer,,,,,,,you think say no be em business we dey grow?,,,,,mr fool,,,,,,,we have altenatives,,,,,,,,,,.

3 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2015
kizzybalze:
you are a full blooded liar

8 Likes

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
elookoo:

No na your fake drug peddling, armed robbery, drug trafficking, father and prostitute mother get nairaland. Not surprised though, very soon we will hear that seun doesn't own nairaland
the drug dealing thiefnubuu introduce to Nigerian youths in the 70s . your ugly scratch face mother is too ugly even ugly obasanjo won't want to fck her dirty pusssy.

1 Like

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by badnature: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
omenka!I love that name by the way,the moment yoruba people stop igbo this igbo that we will drop our gourds,but that will be bad market for seun

1 Like

Re: #move Your Biafra Agitation Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
kizzybalze:

Demonic Agent, take your silly reasoning to the Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers. They need greedy parasites like you.
You have no portion amongst the ever industrious and peace-loving Great Igbo Nation.

(1) (2) (3)

Pictures Of Shiites Worship Centres Being Destroyed-courtesy NHRC / BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video / Husband And His Pregnant Wife Coming Back From Farm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.