Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 (89932 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by broxymall(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2015
mehn i wish this prophet was till alive
what a great man of God he was

view my signature

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Rossonero: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2015
WOW! my first time of sighting his full pix. thanks op
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by broxymall(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2015
GspotAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
be matured lady

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by gidjah(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
These were the people who truly laboured in the vineyard of God.

Not today's Italian suit-wearing, Bentley-driving, estate-owning, Champaign-sipping, power-drunk pastors.

Now you can't even differentiate many so-called pastors from politicians and businessmen. God help us
With the looks of things ,I can tell you have an identity problem,you must be having poverty mentality issues,none of this modern-day ministers should be your problem.
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by dejavski(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
One of the great prophets of old... Not the entrepreneurs we have these days angry

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Bonapart:
don't be a cretin my voodoo hediot
Face yours and let them face their labour in the vineyard
Who called them will judge them not you hypocrite

I usually dont reply certified mad men like you, but who's this e-diot?

Who let you out of your cage? Please crawl back in and STFU for the next 24 hours.

Haven't you taken your drugs this morning?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by farem: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015
This was the real beginning of the move of the Holy Spirit.

Real Christianity started in Ilesha (in Nigeria) in 1928/1930 . power of darkness was confronted headlong for the first time.

5 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by kennyone: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-gTqAEu_zO8s/VfEoPQxUm4I/AAAAAAAABnA/pAcv9FFR5Kw/s320/Ayo%2Bbaba%2Blola%2B1939.jpeg[/img]
This is an epic throwback photo of the popular Prophet Joseph Ayo Babalola in 1939 ministering in an open air crusade in 1939.

Who would have known his ministry would be known around the world today by mere looking at this photo?

That is what God can do!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/photo-joseph-ayodele-babalola.html

Moral lesson: do not despise the days of your little beginning.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Olorun babalolo wa laye

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
One of the greatest evangelist to have come out from Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by MoneyGreen(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
prophet, na who send am come? cry
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by danbrowndmf(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Babalola o Ku o sisun lo sun o. Olorun baba lola gbo adura MI le ni o.amin

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by sexaddict08(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
Thanks to God I wasn't born this period....... If I was, how would I have enjoyed all these modern facilities.

80 years from now, another person will say thank God he was not born during ur time

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
gidjah:
With the looks of things ,I can tell you have an identity problem,you must be having poverty mentality issues,none of this modern-day ministers should be your problem.

I guess your father is one of the so-called pastors feeding fat on the wealth of gullible congregants.

Read your bible. Follow the activities of Jesus and see if what your pastor-father is doing agree with his preaching. Foool!
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
Thanks to God I wasn't born this period....... If I was, how would I have enjoyed all these modern facilities.

Nothing is new under the sun indeed, same old tricks used over and over again.
The preachers may change but the lies remain the same. cool
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Billygee2u: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Firefire:
Babalola olomi iye re ooooooooooooooo

Omi iye... Iye re ooo, omi Iye.

God continue to bless the greatest Apostle in Africa.

Lord, let your Grace be sufficient for me also.

Shalom!

Joseph Ayo Babalola (25 April 1904 – 26 July 1959) was the founder of the Christ Apostolic Church, popularly called Aladura in Nigeria.

He was credited with healing powers.

Ministry and healing.

The revival of his mission began with the raising of a dead child in September 1930. What followed this in 3 weeks was the healing of about 100 lepers, 60 blind people and 50 lame persons. This also resulted in the desolation of Churches in Ilesa because their members transferred their allegiance to the revivalist and that all the patients in Wesley Hospital, Ilesa, abandoned their beds to seek healing from Babalola. This divinely kicked off The Great Revival of 1930, which saw people coming from most parts of Africa and diaspora without posters and TV adverts. On June 25, 1931 he slew the sinister Abugabu dragon of the jungles of Yogumbo, wielding a holy sword imbued with the fire of the Lord. From then on, with bell and Yoruba Bible in hand, he toured Yorubaland and eastern Nigeria, preaching about repentance, and renunciation of idolatry, the importance of prayer and fasting, and the power of God to heal sickness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Ayo_Babalola

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by khalhokage(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2015
All I see are sheep.
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Etizz: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

Bros in dat same period, these rising of modern problems were not there...... Things change for good but then was peaceful.
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by engrjacuzzi: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2015
crusade has now been tagged as a means of generating income for pastor and not for salvation. imagine these pastor of our time calling for crusade and asking members to bring tithe, sow seed and others. church business is growing faster than our capital market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Burger01(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2015
laurel03:
Olorun Ayo Babalola ba mi se temi oo
Amen!. It's well. smiley
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by veraponpo(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Olamitisoji:
The God of Ayo Babalola
The God of Akande Lede
The God of Oyelami ni ikire
The God of Abiara
The God of Akinosun
The God of Amos Akindele Oluwafemi.
The God of all Prophets who serve God in truth and spirit... Bless my Going out and coming in, bless my hustle and all my good positive anticipations. Amen.

Babalola Olomi iye re o, Omi iye, iye re o omi iye....

You did not say God of Obadare, why?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by benedictnsi(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Etizz:

Bros in dat same period, these rising of modern problems were not there...... Things change for good but then was peaceful.

It is very simple my brother...... If I was born then, I might have been late.
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by benedictnsi(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2015
sexaddict08:

80 years from now, another person will say thank God he was not born during ur time

You are right, that person will be my grandchild.

I love positive developments.
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by tuk2ato(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
I heard that the Apostle Babalola married a witch and his ministry was frustrated by her.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Just the kind of picture I was expecting to see grin

How time flies....

BTW, where do you think those people in the pictures are today *Just Asking*

The last time I checked, some of them attend your church undecided
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by adedejisy: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2015
Glory be to God cos I belong to the family

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
tap from this anointing....

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by judedwriter(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
kennyone:
Moral lesson: do not despise the days of your little beginning.
secret of greatness many youths today overlook in haste wink
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by godoluwa(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
OLORUN 1930 O NSISE IYANU LOWOLOWO, O KU ISE RE
Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by stevedeey(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2015
OLORUN ipe awon woli tooto , ranti mi si rere l'osu yi. Jeki aabo re daju lori aye mi, ile mi, ebi mi at awon ore afenifere lori itakun ayelujara nairalandi

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 by SuperMaq: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Billygee2u:
he is the man to emulate,
may God raise another revivalist like prophet Joseph Ayodele

Are you so blind you cannot see them all around you, doing greater works! The glory of the later will always surpass the former.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.