Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose (39328 Views)

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
KingTom:

The reverse is the case my good man, for if you see sense in it, then you not only need mental examination, but a total brain revaluation

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Goke7: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
jacksonite:
Then buhari must be a fool to take that kind of begging (eye service) serious. He has all the powers to deal with fayose? Let him go ahead and do it.

If Buhari starts, you guys will call him a dictator, ordinary raiding of Akwa ibom Govt house lodge you guys were all over shouting, Let's leave fayose alone, im food never done so just chill.
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Phinagold(f): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

grin pointless!

Plz try again. cool

fowl....if u don't understand anything there, then u need mental examination
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Keepshining(f): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by NollywoodFreak: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
i thought some people was saying that as soon as buhari win election that fayose no go fit talk again.
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol..... This fayose.... If Pa Buhari turn to your direction and faces you eeh, you no go like the results

Your mouth don the rush like tap now..... Isorite

Buhari cannot do more than Zahra's used menses pad!
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by benedictnsi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
lawanson44:

Buhari cannot do more than Zahra's used menses pad!

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha hahahahaha ha

Nairalanders no go kill me gringrin

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by odomanis: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
this guy needs to shut up. the presidency has never replied his press release but he keeps yapping like a deranged parrot.
is he the governor of Ekiti or the PDP publicity secretary?

let them deny any of his allegations naa !
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by omooba969(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Phinagold:

fowl....if u don't understand anything there, then u need mental examination

Mental examination? grin very 4nny, av risen above ur antics if u knw wot dat means.

Enjoy. cool
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by iukpe: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
this guy needs to shut up. the presidency has never replied his press release but he keeps yapping like a deranged parrot.
is he the governor of Ekiti or the PDP publicity secretary?

I wonder. He is the Federal Government Performance Assessment Officer.
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
nationwide1:

Lol.
I'm not neither emotional nor sentimental bro but only being plane honest.
So am I bro cool
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by nightmile: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Gov. Fayose (yoruba) is now Biafra's role model because he's bold enough to speak out while the weak red caps are groaning in silence. Pretentious cowardice always thier way..
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Facosco(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fayose always represent a true son of ekiti what attributes you see in a true ekiti born indigine are courage, boldness, intelligence, bravery, hardworking,diligence, ability to speak the truth and stand by it these are all what I see in the man, fortunately all what fayose is saying is for the good of buhari this will make him to sit up properly and in turn it is good for our democracy because we need a very vibrant opposition that will strengthen our democracy and put the government on track Tinubu can never see anything bad in whatever buhari do it only people like fayose that can tell him the truth

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Realist2: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Fayose always always on point,reason for sit-tight of Africa leaders is exactly what Buhari is doing now, scandalizing , tarnishing and rubbishing every achievement of your predecessor all to prove a point of fighting corruption, the reasons why Buhari would want to handover to someone he trust knowing what will befall him later......and the sit-tight syndrome continue.

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Phinagold(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

Mental examination? grin very 4nny, av risen above ur antics if u knw wot dat means.

Enjoy. cool

Continue having fun with ur joystick
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by omooba969(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Phinagold:

Continue having fun with ur joystick

kiss
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by omooba969(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
nightmile:
Gov. Fayose (yoruba) is now Biafra's role model because he's bold enough to speak out while the weak red caps are groaning in silence. Pretentious cowardice always their way..

@bolded,

grin e.g. rad1cal2's clan! cool
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Phinagold(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Realist2:
Fayose always always on point,reason for sit-tight of Africa leaders is exactly what Buhari is doing now, scandalizing , tarnishing and rubbishing every achievement of your predecessor all to prove a point of fighting corruption, the reasons why Buhari would want to handover to someone he trust knowing what will befall him later......and the sit-tight syndrome continue.

Very true, u get sense
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by instinct57vm(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
nationwide1:

No matter your political affiliation, If you don't see the sense in Fayose's assertion, then you need mental state examination.

Y not? he can decide not to see sense in it. it's no rocket science n we all entitled to our personal opinion about anything whatsover. for me, Fayose should not even be on dat governorship seat let alone ranting aimlessly like an idiot if not for the past incompetent govt dat condoned thieves
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by billyG(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why cnt ekiti strongmen catch,bind,shackle & gagg this madman and take him to Aro psychiatric hospital abeokuta cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Rad1cal: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

grin e.g. rad1cal2's clan! cool

Atleast we ain't picking up food from the gutter like your Osun peeps. embarassed

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Rad1cal: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

And wotz great abt fayose...hmmm Nigerians which way 4ward ! undecided

He is greater than all your worthless family dying of hunger in Osun state. grin

CC. SeverusSnape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

He is greater than all your worthless family dying of hunger in Osun state. grin
CC. SeverusSnape
Gbam! grin Exactly!... At least, the people of Ekiti are not beggars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by omooba969(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

CC. SeverusSnape

Simple english question u cud not decipher cos u r still consumed by d stench frm ur momma's diseased cvnt which almost killed u @birth.

The question is 'what's great abt Fayose' &not 'who's Fayose greater than'. Well, am justified as I continue to mention dat you are a drop-out. Ur ritualist father wud prefer to blow ur skool fees on prostitutes & ogogoro than to waste it on his accursed product of adultery.

I will educate u by force & continue to put u where u belong.

Olorii ibu omo ale cool
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Rad1cal: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Gbam! grin
Exactly!... At least, the people of Ekiti are not beggars.

Exactly , the m0ron omo-werey omooba969 is from the hungry state of Osun

CC. omo-werey omooba969

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Rad1cal: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

[s]Simple english question u cud not decipher cos u r still consumed by d stench frm ur momma's diseased cvnt which almost killed u @birth.

The question is 'what's great abt Fayose' &not 'who's Fayose greater than'. Well, am justified as I continue to mention dat you are a drop-out. Ur ritualist father wud prefer to blow ur skool fees on prostitutes & ogogoro than to waste it on his accursed product of adultery.

I will educate u by force & continue to put u where u belong.

Olorii ibu omo ale cool[/s]

Bwahahahahahahahaha !! someone is so pained right now. Am enjoying this grin cheesy grin

Incase you were too demented. Please see below again cheesy

Rad1cal:

CC. SeverusSnape

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by omooba969(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

CC. SeverusSnape

Simple english question u can not decipher, SMH! grin Well am justified as I continue to remind u dat you are a drop-out as a result of ur down-trodden father choosing to blow ur tution fees on prostitutes, gambling & ogogoro than to waste it on his accursed product of adultery.

The question is what's great about Fayose &not who's Fayose greater than. cheesy chai ! Ur kind of f.oolishness comes as a result of d stench oozing frm ur momma's cvnt which almost killed u @birth. Last time I checked, such stench is common to women frm ur village in Akwa ibom. grin

Go skool u no go, learn trade u no learn...ur waste products dat u call family, av no idea dat u r cursed & there's a cast spell on ur miserable life.

Olorii ibu omo ale cool
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by Rad1cal: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
omooba969:

Simple english question u can not decipher, SMH! grin Well am justified as I continue to remind u dat you are a drop-out as a result of ur down-trodden father choosing to blow ur tution fees on prostitutes, gambling & ogogoro than to waste it on his accursed product of adultery.

The only justified your is your inherited foolishness made worse by hunger.

Is Fayose no greater than your wretched family. No ?

omooba969:

The question is what's great about Fayose &not who's Fayose greater than

He is a two time governor of a State in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He isn't subjecting his people to hunger like your goatee imbec1le in Osun.

Now let us meet your wretched father.

Bwahahahahahahahaha grin

omooba969:

D chai ! Ur kind of f.oolishness comes as a result of d stench oozing frm ur momma's cvnt which almost killed u @birth. Last time I checked, such stench is common to women frm ur village in Akwa ibom. grin

Even the dirtiest c.unt in Akwa State is heaven to renowned dirty scums like you in South-Waste. Even google servers are aware.

omooba969:

Go skool u no go, learn trade u no learn...ur waste products dat u call family, av no idea dat u r cursed & there's a cast spell on ur miserable life.

This is very rich coming from a cursed hungry and wretched nematode.

omooba969:

Olorii ibu omo ale cool

[img]https://1000awesomethings.files./2009/01/man-crying.jpg[/img]
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by omooba969(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
billyG:
Why cnt ekiti strongmen catch,bind,shackle & gagg this madman and take him to Aro psychiatric hospital abeokuta cry cry cry cry cry

Datz some ppl's hero u knw. grin
Re: Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose by omooba969(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahaha !! someone is so pained right now. Am enjoying this grin cheesy grin

Incase you were too demented. Please see below again cheesy

Sure dat word demented gave u cardiac arrest (wen I qualified u wit it) so much dat u can't do without using d word nw. grin

Try & come up wit sumtin I too can copy nna menh. grin

Oloshi eranko buruku cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.