Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique (3833 Views)

I Need 250k To Purchase Golf 2 Used One Here In Ibadan I Need Any Helper / Fitted Kitchen Cabinets, Sanitary Wares, Tiles, Marbles And Doors / Opening A Boutique In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by famous4u(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2009
good day guys,

can anyone tell me details on where i can purchase ladies wares for my boutique at a cheaper rate.
also ladies shoes and ladies hand bags.
thanks
Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by poyoyo: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2009
Hey if you are interested in buying cheap clothes, shoes and bags. You can contact me on vivioguntade@yahoo.co.uk and tell what kind clothes you are interested in.
I have things you might like and the pictures are available for you to see them. take care
Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by Yoky(f): 3:19am On May 15, 2009
Hello
If you want to purchasing jewelry,you can contact me.
My jewelry price is affordable.
And my jewelry are fashional ,beautiful.
Please email me:sales@fengyijewelry.com
Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by abujabooks(f): 12:12pm On May 15, 2009
You can contact me for Fragrances, kids clothing, etc.

The fragrances are bestsellers for 2000 Naira each.

Email me at abujabooks@gmail.com.

Rgds
Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 15, 2009
where else but China? if you know someone that you can trust over there then buy all your stuff from China. no where in the world would you beat chinese prices when it comes to garment.
NO WHERE!!!!!!!

ps: Guangzhou or the surrounding province is where you need contact.
Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by bellyjoe: 9:27pm On May 15, 2009
goodday, first of all i wld want to knw the kind of product you need, is it china, uk, us. my consignments just came in frm uk, i deal basically on nice female tops, pant trousers, shoes, jeans, perfumes etc. if you are intrested u cn reach me on 08033031612 and lets do business. thx
Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by sweetnekys: 1:03pm On May 16, 2009
I deal with any kind of babies wear , please contact me urgently on my direct email for your favourites kids clothing
my wholesale prices from 1200 to 1500 Naira each,though i still have the ones of 500 to 1000 naira.
please check some of my samples

Email me at sweetnekys@yahoo.com ,
or you send you mobile number so i can contact you

Best Rgds
Neky

Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by sweetnekys: 2:34pm On May 16, 2009
I deal with any kind of babies wear , please contact me urgently on my direct email for your favourites kids clothing
my wholesale prices from 1200 to 1500 Naira each,though i still have the ones of 500 to 1000 naira.
please check some of my samples

Best Rgds
Neky

Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by miraexcel(f): 2:47pm On May 16, 2009
If you're talking about boutique i advise you go for exclusive goods.
I deal with only exclusive market / designer brands, pls contact me on 07033582485
I carry designer handbags, shoes, jeans , tshirts, belts and lots more for men and women. I do mostly wholesales

Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by sweetnekys: 3:00pm On May 16, 2009
I deal with any kind of babies wear and also eletrical mostiquto all out and eletrical Airfresher , please check out and plug it this way and all the mosqito and house fly will disappear immiditaly please contact me urgently on my direct on my email so i can give you what ever you want.
my wholesale prices for the mosqito all out cost you only 300 Naira only while the Airfresher costs you 700 $ 800 Naira each
please check for samples

Best Rgds

Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by miraexcel(f): 3:01pm On May 16, 2009
pics,

Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by dvonne(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2009
www.yesidefashionstore.com
They do retail and wholesale, attached are some pictures, Good luck with your business
To your success!
Dvonne

Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by dvonne(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2009
www.yesidefashionstore.com
They do retail and wholesale, you can write them at yesidefashionstores@yahoo.co.uk , you can mention "dvonne" so they will give you a special rate, Good luck with your business
To your success!
Dvonne

Re: Where To Purchase Ladies Wares For My Boutique by InfinityB: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2010
Wholesales clothing, shoes and accesories for ladies, men and kids at great prices call 08023963849, 07042409850

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need Boxers At Wholesales Price / Request For Any Book / Modified: How To Make $5-$10/Day Free Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.