Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? (1505 Views)

Shocking As 2018 Bbnaija Live Show Has Suddenly Gone Offline On Dstv & Gotv / How To Clear Error Code On Dstv / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2015
I don't know if any of you have noticed it but on Dstv especially on African magic anytime they call the name of God, they usually mute that part.

On Instagram, you cannot type "I am a born again follower of Jesus"

My padi think say na "end time" thingz... Abeg Nairalanders what do you think?
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by derrick333(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2015
v notice it too

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
This issue has kept me and my spouse wondering... Waiting to read reasonable answers or better still, any official of Multi-choice or Gotv/Dstv should please shed some light on this issue.. Thanks
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by charijee(f): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Been wondering too
Anyone to help out here? angry
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
charijee:
Been wondering too
Anyone to help out here? angry

Maybe its because not everyone believes in God
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by LilSmith55(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
DSTV is now been sponsored by Illuminati
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by charijee(f): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Maybe its because not everyone believes in God
Just that?....think there's more to this sad
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
charijee:
Just that?....think there's more to this sad

Well...I wouldn't know
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by charijee(f): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Well...I wouldn't know
Your assignment wink

Your siggy is back undecided
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
charijee:
Your assignment wink

Your siggy is back undecided

Yeah it is...how are you?
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by charijee(f): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Yeah it is...how are you?
I'm good dearie smiley
Good morning and how was your night?
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2015
charijee:
I'm good dearie smiley
Good morning and how was your night?

My night was fine... yours? smiley
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by charijee(f): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

My night was fine... yours? smiley
Beautiful.....what's good today?
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2015
charijee:
Beautiful.....what's good today?

Nothing much... just came back from hospital.... went to check my knee... it's been killing me, can barely walk.
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by charijee(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Nothing much... just came back from hospital.... went to check my knee... it's been killing me, can barely walk.
ouh ouhh sorry dear
You fell down or what?
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
charijee:
ouh ouhh sorry dear
You fell down or what?

No...the knee injury I had a long time ago resurfaced.
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by charijee(f): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

No...the knee injury I had a long time ago resurfaced.
Sorry bout that....you massaging it?
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
charijee:
Sorry bout that....you massaging it?

Yeah.......
Re: Why Do They Censor "The Name Of God" On DSTV? by keandre: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2015
smh

(1) (Reply)

Few Tips To Get The Best Out Of Your Air-conditioners. / Lord Lucan Used To Beat Me With Cane Before We Had Sex, Widow Shares Intimate D / Horrifying : Man Loses Arm In Ghastly Motor Accident[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.