Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM (2561 Views)

Is The Mercedes Benz G65 AMG The Stupidest Car Ever Made / Mercedes AMG G65 Brabus 900 22 Unvieled At IAA 2017 / The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by auhanson(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2015
When it comes to AMG, performance and aesthetic is usually the flare,absolutely enticing to the MB petrol heads, but that has got to change in the new c63s AMG-that has agone way too better than expected.

The new C63s AMG is the sportiest AMG ever design, it has some complete modifications as in the wider body to accommodate bigger tires up to 255mm in the front and up to 285 mm at the rear; the dream of most street enthusiast. It also got complete redesign suspension at the front end and a radial racing style break that outperform her predecessors and todays formular one cars with super modified AMG specific differential axle that moves the contact surfaces of the wheel bearings towards the outside, the type of car designs that private rich street enthusiast pull up for contest. Now this is practically overdone here-Thus, contributing a lot towards over balancing and stability, which has always been a thing of Mercedes Benz, no matter the entry level.

It has a muti clutch(not "dual" but "multi", a kind of automatic that packs extra clutch in demand) without a torgue converter that race the heavy sedan of 3,900ibs(they needed not to compromise component and lighten up the machine to run) into 3.9 sec at 0 to 60 MPH and with a rocket limited top speed of 180mph from the 4.0 litre turbo charged V8 engine(same engine mounted on the MB GT) that muscle out a whooping 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque that make nonsense of the BMW M3 and the Audi Rs 5.

You have the option in the centre console to open up the performance exhaust to leap up with sudden speed burst without the slightest lag, with lots of turbo build up as you throttle hard on the pedal. As if that is not enough, you could also switch to the sport mode , if you are an unsatisfied speed demon with such a sophistication.

Aside my summary here, See autoguide for further detail: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/08/2017-mercedes-amg-c63-coupe-dominates-the-horsepower-war.html

Also, watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJYD6PS9q0

Also see the AMG c63 DTM, where Mercedes Benz is setting standard for future racing cars: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/08/mercedes-amg-c63-dtm-race-car-looks-fierce-in-new-teasers.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8EnYIByYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1_O-xM0Yc

Re: Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by auhanson(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2015

Re: Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by obidevine(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2018
What model of Benz is that on your profile?
Re: Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by sixoath(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
@auhanson, I could use some advice here. Am a huge fan of yours. Driving home today my '94 w202 won't shift to 3rd gear, it revs high (as in neutral) and comes back to normal after some seconds. During the last oil change this month, the lub guy told me the transmission oil level is fine. Any idea what the problem could be? Counting on your wealth of experience.
Re: Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by laivwire(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2018
obidevine:
Its an SL65
Re: Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by auhanson(m): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2020
obidevine:

Sorry i have not been here for so long. It's Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
Re: Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by auhanson(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2020
sixoath:
@auhanson, I could use some advice here. Am a huge fan of yours. Driving home today my '94 w202 won't shift to 3rd gear, it revs high (as in neutral) and comes back to normal after some seconds. During the last oil change this month, the lub guy told me the transmission oil level is fine. Any idea what the problem could be? Counting on your wealth of experience.

I am so sorry my dear, i haven't been here for centuries...You could have PM me. I believe yo would have fixed your car by now by transmission swap or repairs.
Re: Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM by obidevine(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2020
auhanson:

Sorry i have not been here for so long. It's Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series

Bad whip !!

(1) (Reply)

Price For Brain Box For Honda Baby Boy V6 / I Want To Buy Ford Edge 2008(foreign Used). I Need Your Advice / Here Is Why Nigerians Never Think About Buying Innoson Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.