Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B (13551 Views)

No State Available For NYSC Registration / NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) / Situation In NYSC Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by chyssmi0(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please fellow nairalanders, I have an issue where I payed online with my ATM but wen I wanted to print, I was told I have to make payment before I print. Please help me am confused nd tensed....
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by kingsley3218(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Haba, nysc won chop u mugu b dat..... .. In between, send a mail to nysc support or sidmach technologies, they'll handle it. It would have been easier if d registration centre paid on ur behalf rather than using ur personal ATM cos they could debit ur account easily.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by dejt4u(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
chyssmi0:
Please fellow nairalanders, I have an issue where I payed online with my ATM but wen I wanted to print, I was told I have to make payment before I print. Please help me am confused nd tensed....
i had similar problem and it was latr fixed..

Track ur transaction on nysc portal by checking ur payment status wit ur transaction ID here

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus

your transaction ID will be in the debit alert sms sent to ur phone frm ur bank..

After checking ur payment status, if u see 'transaction pending' wit ur name, then u have no problem.. Just click on 'query interswitch' and ur problem will be solved..

NB: this simple task can be done on ur mobile phone as it does nt require u to log in to ur dashboard.

Remember to come here to give us update

1 Like

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by chommyAngela: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
pls i payed in d bank since morning, i hv not receive any msg frm nysc for payment confirmation. Anybody with d same experience??
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
dejt4u:

Track ur transaction on nysc portal by checking ur payment status wit ur transaction ID here

your transaction ID will be in the debit alert sms sent to ur phone frm ur bank..

After checking ur payment status, if u see 'transaction pending' wit ur name, then u have no problem.. Just click on 'query interswitch' and ur problem will be solved..

NB: this simple task can be done on ur mobile phone as it does nt require u to log in to ur dashboard.

I have the same issue too. I paid since Tuesday but it didn't reflect and I was debited. I've tried this steps above but I still couldn't resolve it.
Though I've paid again and the second payment reflected almost immediately. Can I still be refunded of the first payment? Thank you.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by dejt4u(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eveluv:

I have the same issue too. I paid since Tuesday but it didn't reflect and I was debited. I've tried this steps above but I still couldn't resolve it.
Though I've paid again and the second payment reflected almost immediately. Can I still be refunded of the first payment? Thank you.
I dnt think so.. But you can try and contact your bank.. All the best
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by nojigreat(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
don't pay via Atm, its best to go to d bank for payment cos u may get netwrk problem and ur moni debited witout it reflecting.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by vanmusco(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Afta registration I didn't receive any confirmation message.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by chommyAngela: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
vanmusco:
Afta registration I didn't receive any confirmation message.
but hv u printed ur green card with call up number in it?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by AbbeySOM: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please I need HELP! I wanted to register this morning and I discovered my date of birth is 07-August-1983 instead of 07-July-1986 that I submitted in school. Now I understand I need to buy WAEC PIN to change the D.O.B but do I need to make the NYSC payment before I can edit the D.O.B? My dashboard (for now) has no feature of editing the date of birth. thank you for your help.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by vanmusco(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
chommyAngela:
but hv u printed ur green card with call up number in it?
yes i have
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by odigod(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2015
pls what should i do?, i paid at the bank on thursday but the bank teller made a mistake on my email address hence i dd'nt get any notification via my email or mobile number,,,after several complains i had to use the e-payment method this morning and it worked instantly i got my call up number,,the question is hw do i retrieve the amount i paid at the bank pls help me
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by odigod(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2015
pls what should i do?, i paid at the bank on thursday but the bank teller made a mistake on my email address hence i dd'nt get any notification via my email or mobile number,,,after several complains i had to use the e-payment method this morning and it worked instantly i got my call up number,,the question is hw do i retrieve the amount i paid at the bank pls help me.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Clinton207: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
AbbeySOM:
Please I need HELP! I wanted to register this morning and I discovered my date of birth is 07-August-1983 instead of 07-July-1986 that I submitted in school. Now I understand I need to buy WAEC PIN to change the D.O.B but do I need to make the NYSC payment before I can edit the D.O.B? My dashboard (for now) has no feature of editing the date of birth. thank you for your help.
pls I have similar issue and I mistakenly proceeded.what do I do pls?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Clinton207: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
dejt4u:

pls which is the transaction I'd?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by dowl: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Clinton207:
pls I have similar issue and I mistakenly proceeded.what do I do pls?

I also have similar issue, please what should I do.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by dejt4u(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Clinton207:
pls which is the transaction I'd?
it will be in ur statement of your account.. It will also be in the debit alert sms sent to ur phone by ur bank..always 15 or 16 digits
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by styno22(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Nysc will give room for corrections at the end of september
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by bobestman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
@styno you mean they will still give chance to correct our dob at mnth end when we use to see "exemption certificate processing"?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by cdsloane(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2015
A
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by raykayasp(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2015
cdsloane:
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Isiaka Olaide Saidi, I am a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo state and a prospective corps member of Bacth B 2015.

It is unfortunate that i have been unable to create a user account or proceed with my registration as i am stucked on the user account creation page, precisely the pre-payment page as it indicates as follows, 'No details found. Please confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details'

My details on the senate approved list are correct. However the status on the senate approved list indicates as follows: 'Matric no. in use (Login using your email and Password) by Alli Selimat Bidemi(oladimejiselimat@gmail.com)'

I have contacted the Student affairs department of my institution. The student affairs officer has informed me that my details on the senate approved list which was uploaded to the NYSC portal are correct and the error can only be fixed by NYSC.

Note, I have contacted NYSC via the various support channels provided and no response has been received yet

I have also contacted Alli Selimat Bidemi, whose Matric no is 080301022 and a member of Batch A 2015, currently serving.

I have never registered on the NYSC portal nor asked anybody to do so on my behalf.

My Details are listed as follows:

Institution: Adekunle Ajasin University
Matric no: 080301035
Jamb Reg No: 82974544JG
Surname: Isiaka
Other names: Olaide Saidi
Date of birth: 23 March 1989
Date of graduation: 03/18/2014
Phone no: 08061324755
E-mail: isiaka.saidi@gmail.com

Please I'm open to options, suggestions and advice as I am running out of time.

Attached are screenshots of the Senate Approved list showing my details and the user account creation page showing the error message.

i currently have a friend wu hav d same problm as urs, after all online trials, she was later advised to visit d nearest nysc secretariat. you r advised to do so ontime.. gudluck.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by raykayasp(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2015
please guys, who can xplain better meaning and dtails of print 'greencard' as available on d nysc reg page.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by cdsloane(m): 4:37am On Sep 15, 2015
raykayasp:

i currently have a friend wu hav d same problm as urs, after all online trials, she was later advised to visit d nearest nysc secretariat. you r advised to do so ontime.. gudluck.

Thanks man. I'll do that ASAP
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by engr2yen: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls,can som1 change d intended state of deployment after registering? Need answers ASAP
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by sunieKing(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
chommyAngela:
pls i payed in d bank since morning, i hv not receive any msg frm nysc for payment confirmation. Anybody with d same experience??
check ur email n complete ur payment Asp.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by sunieKing(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
call me 07032241151 to change ur date of birth
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by sunieKing(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
AbbeySOM:
call me 07032241151
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by sunieKing(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
bobestman:
@styno you mean they will still give chance to correct our dob at mnth end when we use to see "exemption certificate processing"?

u don't have 2 wait do it now. it vry posible now.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by miccoy(m): 2:45am On Sep 16, 2015
engr2yen:
Pls,can som1 change d intended state of deployment after registering? Need answers ASAP

No, you can't. And that's why you were advised to check your details before submission.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by miccoy(m): 2:50am On Sep 16, 2015
raykayasp:
please guys, who can xplain better meaning and dtails of print 'greencard' as available on d nysc reg page.

It means you should print your greencard(your passport). grin
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by bobestman(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2015
you mean its possible to change the dob when exemtn certificate is processing?hw pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Warns Against Unauthorised Use Of Corps Uniforms, Logo, Others / Irregular Mobilization: Nysc Vows Resistance To Unqualified Graduates / A thread for corpers posted to Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.